Kafaileesi - Mother of Apes (Part 35)

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kafaileesi - Mother of Apes (Part 35)

Post by Alina88 »

halfbakedpotato wrote:iT's tiME tO waKE uP
Pseudointellectu-lel is the Woke Queen of Twitter, OG pioneer in the crusade against possessive pronouns and proud internet dick rider of Elon Musk.
Maybe I do like this phase of hers after all. Just when you think she has hit her peak and can't get any more ridiculous/stupid, she hits you with some true gems. It's time to wake up all of you Kardashian-worshipping sheep, Kalel is here to drop some truth bombs on your thick skulls.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Alina88 wrote:
Pseudointellectu-lel is the Woke Queen of Twitter, OG pioneer in the crusade against possessive pronouns and proud internet dick rider of Elon Musk.
Maybe I do like this phase of hers after all. Just when you think she has hit her peak and can't get any more ridiculous/stupid, she hits you with some true gems. It's time to wake up all of you Kardashian-worshipping sheep, Kalel is here to drop some truth bombs on your thick skulls.
I just imagined this as an old video game, like Kale throwing her truth bombs around like Donkey Kong threw barrels... :rofl:

I can't wait for her next video or Instagram post. Whatever it will be, I'm sure it will make an impact. She's collecting so much shit she will likely talk or write about, we'll all be so LIT and WOKE when she's done with us :rofl:

Post by Guest »

So I was bored and scrolled through her deleted videos and you can tell by the titles she’s always been this way. Super deep and philosophical. Unlike anyone else her age. It’s not just a phase you guise.

Crazy Shenanigans
Lets Do Shots!
10 EASY WAYS TO BE PRETTIER
Vlogging My Relationship!
Crazy Katy Perry Concert!
Celebrating in the hot tub!
I ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER BOYFRIEND!
I AM NOT A MODEL
My Nose Is So Massive
THROWING AWAY MY BRAS
Two Girls, One Pole

I’m sure there’s plenty more but you get it. She always been this woke.

quirkynotdorky
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by quirkynotdorky »

I'm personally not fond of this statement because it comes off as so condescending. I'm not a fan of the Kardashians, but I don't look down on people who are. She makes it sound like people are beneath her for having their own interests or way of life. The whole thing comes off as rude to me.

Also, I work in STEM and every single person I work with admires Elon Musk. It's not rare.

coolbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by coolbaby »

Oh, Pseudointellectu-lel is definitely going in the new title...

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

I like how she's made a conclusion on who our world heroes are all from sitting on her couch.
She has no credibility to be talking the way she does

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

coolbaby wrote:Oh, Pseudointellectu-lel is definitely going in the new title...
I agree. I think it's hilarious.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

She's just mad because Kylie actually has her own empire instead of just laying in bed watching Netflix while making folders on her laptop called "empire".

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

idontknow wrote:
Yes!

Kristin "Pseudointellectu-lel" Smith.
mikah_ wrote:
LilyPie wrote:
Izabella wrote:I really badly want to create a twitter account just to reply back "My is possessive" every time she uses the word "my" in a tweet from now on.. but I don't have the time. She's a dumbass.
I already have
Please ask her if she adopted that dog already
:rofl:
I laugh every time I remember this. That and calling Anthony a bitch. #neverforget

Lyanna
Debater
Debater

Post by Lyanna »

meowlizzz wrote:
idontknow wrote:
Yes!

Kristin "Pseudointellectu-lel" Smith.
:rofl: omg this is genius

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

^ the best and most fitting title EVER!

I really hope people from her college will find this lol

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:^ the best and most fitting title EVER!

I really hope people from her college will find this lol
Me too, haha. Although, I have a feeling nobody will know who the hell she is in college if she's only taking one class. If it's a huge college, she'll be just another number in an enormous pool of fish. However, seeing as this is Kalel we're talking about, she'll most likely find a way to make sure EVERYONE knows her - including professors. Lmao, can you imagine if one of her tutors or professors found her YouTube channel or this thread!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

applesandbananas
Debater
Debater

Post by applesandbananas »

I'm going to guess that Kalel "meeting" Elon Musk was via an event through her school and she had no idea who he was until she attended the event.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I couldn't resist.

Post by Guest »

applesandbananas wrote:I'm going to guess that Kalel "meeting" Elon Musk was via an event through her school and she had no idea who he was until she attended the event.
I saw someone tweeting he met him with a picture of Elon Musk on stage, I BET thats what happened with her :roll:
of course there is no proof, people will know her uni and will stalk her
but there is a part of me that think its a lie and she never met him, like someone here said that answer doesnt sound like him at all, or at least that what I think from watching few of his talks :roll:

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

How about PseudointellectKALEL ? :D

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

Does anyone know her school? We could look up the school name and Elon Musk events and search for official pictures.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

She actually thinks she's better than people because she rides in her self driven tesla to get her eyelashes tinted while singing along to Drake. I'm sorry I didn't know what a tesla was until bratty twenty-something's started boasting about them in their YouTube videos. I guess it's time for me to WAKE UP and find a meal ticket to exploit and financial suck dry so I can afford to rent a $4,000 apartment and lay around all day watching ted talks videos and tweeting other people's ideas that I don't fully comprehend to make myself seem pseudo smart to my 14 year old viewers on the internet. What would I do without your wisdom, Kamel toe, my woke queen?

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

0222 wrote:She actually thinks she's better than people because she rides in her self driven tesla to get her eyelashes tinted while singing along to Drake. I'm sorry I didn't know what a tesla was until bratty twenty-something's started boasting about them in their YouTube videos. I guess it's time for me to WAKE UP and find a meal ticket to exploit and financial suck dry so I can afford to rent a $4,000 apartment and lay around all day watching ted talks videos and tweeting other people's ideas that I don't fully comprehend to make myself seem pseudo smart to my 14 year old viewers on the internet. What would I do without your wisdom, Kamel toe, my woke queen?
Exactly, it's annoying that she thinks she's woke and better than Kylie when she had to force herself into a four year relationship just to get that Youtube fame. She's earning from "her" Youtube channel that only has millions of subs because of her ex not her. She hasn't accomplished anything in life but she thinks when she worships Elon Musk she's suddenly better than people who are into pop-culture. This is childish antics, or the special snowflakes who are like "oh, you listen to one song? You're not a real fan!". This is obvious a stint to'make herself sound smart in her class. Or maybe the other poster is right, she just met Elon Musk in their school event and she felt stupid she's not that interested in him unlike her classmates or the people in her school, because I don't relly remember her tweeting about Elon Musk until recently.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

And she completely ignores that a person can like more than one thing. You can like Kylie AND Elon Musk. Liking something or someone isn't an exclusive thing as long as it's not contradicting.

Return to “Kalel”