Lichrally Savage Deyes of Pointless Alfie -Part 14

cate_winter
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lichrally Savage Deyes of Pointless Alfie -Part 14

Post by cate_winter »

Gary Vaynerchuk vlogs (or rather has someone vlog for him) and there is a bit of his 'meeting' with Alfie included at the very end of this vlog:
It starts at about 12.40 and seems to have been sometime after 11pm, bit unusual. I guess most of us would call it networking or catching up for a drink rather than a 'meeting'.
I'm not sure what to think of it! I've seen a handful of Gary V's vlogs in the past and he's all about the grind. 16 hour days until you achieve what you want etc. Doesn't seem to fit with Alfie's current work ethic...! It was interesting to see Alfie describe his current output as 'this' (gesturing to a small area) when he's noticing others doing 'this' (gesturing to a wider area). Gary advises him to basically get shit-hot at what he's doing now before worrying about anything else... Don't hold your breath I guess :rofl:
I wonder how this was set up? Reading between the lines it sounds like Alfie is meeting other similar people for advice. Hmm.
I'm a bit ashamed of myself BUT I did think Alfie's obvious absolute joy at being 'approved of' by Gary (at the very end when he tells the viewers to follow Alfie) was quite endearing... haven't said that about him in a very long time!!

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

He doesn't even bother coming up with good excuses any more. He didn't vlog because he had to "sort some office bits." In what world does that mean that he couldn't vlog a time-lapse of loading the dishwasher, Nala in their bed and a backflip? That's all his vlogs are these days.

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

new thread name suggestion: Alfie Lichrally NotADailyVlogger Deyes

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

nixworld68 wrote:He doesn't even bother coming up with good excuses any more. He didn't vlog because he had to "sort some office bits." .
He is the definition of procrastination. Instead of actually coming up with content he spends time basically moving tables from one room to the other in the office. Or ordering equipment "to better video quality", which is never to be seen again. Most people procrastinate and then get the task done, but he seems to be in a loop that has lasted years now. :roll:

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

Muting that anonymous123 person on twitter was the best thing I've done today. God what a broken record LICHERALLY replying to all the negative comments to alfie

gossip7
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip7 »

newtoyou wrote:Muting that anonymous123 person on twitter was the best thing I've done today. God what a broken record LICHERALLY replying to all the negative comments to alfie
i think that's him because the other day when alfie was in forest searching for signal, there was no anonymous response to comments.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

gossip7 wrote:
newtoyou wrote:Muting that anonymous123 person on twitter was the best thing I've done today. God what a broken record LICHERALLY replying to all the negative comments to alfie
interesting. Also the name "anonymous123" is Alfie Deyes level of creativity for coming up with an anonymous name. But I'd be surprised if he's the type to stick up for
gossip7 wrote:
i think that's him because the other day when alfie was in forest searching for signal, there was no anonymous response to comments.
himself anonymously online , he seems too blindly convinced of his genius.

interesting. On one hand it seems about his level of creativity to come up with an anonymous username like that. But on the other he seems so blindly convinced of his genius I can't really imagine him being insecure enough to use an an anon acount to stick up for himself .

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Rubicon wrote:Does anyone else DESPERATELY want to be a fly on the wall in his office?! I would absolutely kill to know if his employees bitch about him when he swans in and out a few times a day doing basically F all..

I've worked for small/medium sized companies in the past where the MD drives a swanky car and floats about, missing meetings with low-level staff etc because he felt like going to the gym or something, and even that caused a lot of bitching within the company, so I can only imagine what Alfie's staff think of him..

If I was working a low-end job and my boss was sprouting some shit to the camera like 'Follow your dreams! If you're not building your own dream, you're helping someone else build theirs!' I wouldn't be able to contain my rage :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Aren't his "employees" just an assistant that often works at home when she doesn't have to come in to do dog walking and a part time graphic designer? Then he gets the gleam crew to trek down from London once in a while. So most of the time there is no one in the "office".

The only time they are in he makes a big deal about "getting a treat for the girls", he's a David Brent wannabe.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

magucken wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote: No way it's identical! I wonder if he actually bought Marzia's car off her or he searched high and low for an identical one.
How odd, didn't think Alfie idolised Pewdipie & Marzia - they're well odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, Marzia just "really likes this car" and "even tweeted about it years ago" (I included her caption with the photo), so she doesn't own a car like this. It's about the idea.

And yes, Alfie totally is (or at least was) totally into Felix. There are vlogs from a few years ago when they'd visit Felix and Marzia and Edgar and Maya, bringing kiss-ass presents, and trying to make friends with them.

He was gushing over the pugs and even borrowed them and take them for walks. If I'm not mistaken, that's when his 'obsession' with pugs started. He needed to have a pug. Maybe because 'cool, successful Pewds' had them.
But I know that the love was not requited and that the socializing didn't last long. Felix doesn't speak too well about "Zoella" and Alfie, made dismissive jokes about them, and they sure don't hang out (anymore).
I know I watched those videos years ago but figured they just never spoke since as Alfie has never mentioned them since. Marzia is so odd I wouldn't have thought he would be watching what stuff she likes and think of a perfect gift for Zoe. But maybe Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

This happened months ago but I only just found out when a video came up in recommended. I saw the video of them talking about Pippins death and it pissed me off so much. You can tell they just think of it is an accessory or a cute toy to decorate the house with. Pippin was 3 1/2 and they get up to around 8. They didn't even know the average lifespan of guinea pigs which I think you should know if you own a pet. At least Zoe looked a little bit upset, Alfie didn't look like he cared at all. Imagine if it was Nala. If you're going to treat pets like house plants don't own pets. They're part of the family not a cute little accessory. It pisses me off how they acted. And they better get another one for their other guinea pigs, because guinea pigs get distressed living by themselves.
Bye bitch :love2:

sid
Talker
Talker

Post by sid »

Are they sponsored by Smart Water? Always seem to see a bottle placed in the background

sid
Talker
Talker

Post by sid »

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments »

LauraMongeau wrote:This happened months ago but I only just found out when a video came up in recommended. I saw the video of them talking about Pippins death and it pissed me off so much. You can tell they just think of it is an accessory or a cute toy to decorate the house with. Pippin was 3 1/2 and they get up to around 8. They didn't even know the average lifespan of guinea pigs which I think you should know if you own a pet. At least Zoe looked a little bit upset, Alfie didn't look like he cared at all. Imagine if it was Nala. If you're going to treat pets like house plants don't own pets. They're part of the family not a cute little accessory. It pisses me off how they acted. And they better get another one for their other guinea pigs, because guinea pigs get distressed living by themselves.

honestly iam glad someone is commenting this.
if she was even slightly "concerned" or connected to that pig she wouldnt have played it up to the camera like that.
they always have to justfiy obvious things on camera you know its fake. if you watch that vlog she goes "i was so sad wasnt i?" eh yeah.. of course you were that doesnt usually need mentioning. and in the vlog alfie got her the car she goes along the words "i did say afterwards thanks and hugged you right?" she is strange to me. why do you need to explain those obvious things?
like i wasnt questioning you saying thanks but now i do.

anyway regarding another pig. lets face it. i guess its better for any animal she doesnt get another one that would be to this extend neglected and then another one passes away. despite this one being now alone.
*lets not even mention that any small animal needs to some extend free walk around a bigger space. heck even my hamster had the entire room every night to walk in despite the cage being big enough.
she could at least take that pig with a for garden extra cage outside to her huge yard. but we all know she would have forgotten them during summer in the sun and theyd have both died.

in all honesty. theyre not capable of taking care of an animal.
nala regulary gets only backyard "walk" out and rest of the time is a doll for zoe to dress up. that poor thing must be bored all the time.

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

sid wrote:Image
lmao that quote describes my life when it comes to study :rofl: :rofl:
Bye bitch :love2:

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

LauraMongeau wrote:This happened months ago but I only just found out when a video came up in recommended. I saw the video of them talking about Pippins death and it pissed me off so much. You can tell they just think of it is an accessory or a cute toy to decorate the house with. Pippin was 3 1/2 and they get up to around 8. They didn't even know the average lifespan of guinea pigs which I think you should know if you own a pet. At least Zoe looked a little bit upset, Alfie didn't look like he cared at all. Imagine if it was Nala. If you're going to treat pets like house plants don't own pets. They're part of the family not a cute little accessory. It pisses me off how they acted. And they better get another one for their other guinea pigs, because guinea pigs get distressed living by themselves.

Only 3 and a half??? That's so young. I used to have 7 guinea pigs, one of them lived to be 14, and the rest made it to about 10. Mine lived outdoors their whole lives with fresh grass, vegetables and lucerne daily.

I get the feeling Alfie and Zoe think that they're good pet owners because they treat their pets like babies but they don't have them outdoors much for fresh air and sun, don't have any clear routine with feeding, and make no effort to create a nice habitat. Also I feel sorry for Nala not getting walked daily.

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

Also off topic but imagine going to the gym and seeing someone like Alfie filming himself doing repetitive exercises?? So weird. If anyone did that at my gym everyone would stare

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

I understand someone like Marcus filming in the gym, because he has gone through a big change and maybe someone might be interested how. But noodle-arms-legs Alfie? He just wants the minions to pat him on the back for making it to the gym once a blue moon.
tbh it's actually embarrassing to watch :|

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

sid wrote:Are they sponsored by Smart Water? Always seem to see a bottle placed in the background

I've noticed this too. Has anyone seen either of them drink a glass of water from the kitchen tap?

tok
Learner
Learner

Post by tok »

blerghhhhhh wrote:

Only 3 and a half??? That's so young. I used to have 7 guinea pigs, one of them lived to be 14, and the rest made it to about 10. Mine lived outdoors their whole lives with fresh grass, vegetables and lucerne daily.

I get the feeling Alfie and Zoe think that they're good pet owners because they treat their pets like babies but they don't have them outdoors much for fresh air and sun, don't have any clear routine with feeding, and make no effort to create a nice habitat. Also I feel sorry for Nala not getting walked daily.
I feel like they're more like nalas overprotective parents than her owners.
I have to say that they have a pretty big garden and its great for Nala. But it will ger boring very fast. The only other dog she regulary sees is Buzz ( is that his name? I forgot..) At least we never see her having any other "dog contact".
But the worst thing they do is actually talking to her like a kid. She's not allowed on the bed, yet every time they find her on the bed they tell her that's a bad thing and cuddle her afterwards. They constantly confuse her. Just because they can't be mad because she's ≈too cute≈.
They even celebrate her birthday with cupcakes and let her eat ON their table. :x

Sometimes I feel like Nala is just the dog version of Zoe.

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

I’m confused in his latest vlog his office is basically empty upstairs what happened to those expensive chairs he had where someone said they cost hundreds of pounds per one on here. Does he even have any employees because surely he wouldn’t expect his female assistant to sit in an empty house all day or is he just playing imagination in his house where he pretends to be a business man. I’ve never heard someone talk about so much pointless shit as him.

Honestly everything is related to money with Zoe and Alfie. They must have spent thousands on renovating the house, moving, decoration. I wonder how much money they actually have left, owe, and spend daily. Surely they don’t get everything for free. They dropped 2 million on the house with renovations on top, the second house, four cars, pets, bills, mortgage?, they eat out three times a day most days, Waitrose shop constantly, as well as spending more on things like the new computer he ordered.

I’m baffled two people can spend what must be thousand a week on worthless crap and not feel any shame what so ever and consider themselves inspirations.

Zoe: my working environment is very important to me. Alfie: come and see mine. It’s like they’re playing sims in real life. They both seem so unhappy and reluctant to seek help to get better and rely on money to pretend they’re happy.

God I honestly hate them both so much. I can’t wait for them to end. Ignorant mindless rats. (Although that’s probably an insult to rats)

Return to “Pointless Blog”