Rumena_101 - Too Good to be true

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Re: Rumena_101 - Too Good to be true

Post by M7+_g »

When did she got married?
Screenshot_20200525-225327.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Post by M7+_g »

Maybe.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Post by M7+_g »

Maybe.....

bananabrain
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bananabrain »

Seen her comment about a wedding dinner set too.

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

So she’s just gonna mention a wedding gift but not actually tell us if she’s engaged and/or getting married? How strange...if you want to keep it a secret then stop dropping hints. Else just tell your followers normally. God she’s so weird, I don’t understand why she always does this.

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

She’s asking for ppl to speculate by throwing these hints around purposefully smh

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Yeah and she called out other influencers for teasing their followers before and now look what she's doing! She always preaches "I would never hide anything from you guys, if I was married or engaged best believe you guys would be the first to know!" and here she is dropping hints. Lately she looks for any reason to bring up the word wedding/marriage. Dinner set? wedding gift. Foundation? Wedding makeup. She's such a hypocrite, she pretends to be all Islamic and honest but deep down she's just like the rest of them. When enough people start asking her wedding questions she'll finally come out and tell the truth because 'SOOOOO many people asked you guys"

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:54 pm
Yeah and she called out other influencers for teasing their followers before and now look what she's doing! She always preaches "I would never hide anything from you guys, if I was married or engaged best believe you guys would be the first to know!" and here she is dropping hints. Lately she looks for any reason to bring up the word wedding/marriage. Dinner set? wedding gift. Foundation? Wedding makeup. She's such a hypocrite, she pretends to be all Islamic and honest but deep down she's just like the rest of them. When enough people start asking her wedding questions she'll finally come out and tell the truth because 'SOOOOO many people asked you guys"

Everyone has to right to a private life, but when she talks about her wedding like it’s this year then of course there will be people who will ask her. Either, fully keep it a secret or tell people that you aren’t single lol

bananabrain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bananabrain »

Speculation all the time, guess it’s these ‘influencers’ tactic, to get more followers. I too am intrigued but need to unfollow her, she’s full of shite too

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:13 am
Alpha+Female wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:54 pm

Everyone has to right to a private life, but when she talks about her wedding like it’s this year then of course there will be people who will ask her. Either, fully keep it a secret or tell people that you aren’t single lol
Exactly! She could have just said her mum bought it for her as a gift but she chose to mention the wedding and
knows the attention that will follow

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

Wasn’t she dating someone? I remember seeing someone say it on this thread a few weeks back

Pancakes0098
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakes0098 »

Drop_truths wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:34 am
Wasn’t she dating someone? I remember seeing someone say it on this thread a few weeks back
Yeah he’s charavell on Instagram.

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

Pancakes0098 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:57 pm
Drop_truths wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:34 am
Yeah he’s charavell on Instagram.
Thanks! I wonder if she’s marrying him or getting an arranged marriage lol

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:34 am
gguser2090 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:21 am
UnconventionalT wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:53 am
daflygal wrote:Watch this video and you'll see how articulate and intelligent everyone else is with their answers to the questions they're asked BUT then when Rumena gets asked, she just bobbles her head and talks shit. Doesn't answer a single question properly with her limited vocabulary and intelligence.

Damn she really is not smart is she, I see what you mean, the others answered the questions and gave an insight to what the interviewer was looking for whereas rumena was just...stupid shall I say. Cant stop looking at her mouth there she defo did something to it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOOL what a train wreck of an interview. It’s like she had a script she was memorising for months and so she answered from what she’s been practicing 😂😂😂😂😂 she looks so different in that video too, so much more older!

What was with the constant fobby head nodding?? Like she really overdid that. Seems like she kept doing it to make it seem like she was paying attention to the interviewer but her answers make it evident that whatever he said went right over her head. And why is she still wearing green contacts?? Girl this isn’t 2008 anymore and we know that’s not your real color. Trying so hard to be aishwarya rai. There are lots of brown influencers who wear lighter brown contacts to make their eyes appear bigger and it’s so much more flattering. She should just try that if she insists on hanging on to contacts for dear life. Her face when you look at it straight on in this interview doesn’t look as narrow and “snatched” as she makes it look on her insta.

https://pics.me.me/snollygoster123-peop ... 901776.png

She reminds me of this meme still wearing those contacts

The eye colour doesn’t matter. Aishwarya has big beautiful eyes. Rumena’s eye shape and everything else about her looks is ugly. She’s an exception she’s the ugliest out of all her sisters. If her sisters were skinny they would look okay.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

^ I really don’t think aish’s eyes are all that honestly and they aren’t as big as say, deepika’s. And I wasn’t even talking about eye shape but just the fact that it’s obvious she is going for the aishwarya color with those contacts. All desi girls try to ape her if they still wear green contacts at their big age (20+)

unklekebab
Learner
Learner

Post by unklekebab »

Lol Rumena the big idiot got asked why she isn't posting about the Black Lives Matter movement, and her response was 'I ain't the BBC'

She's since deleted that and all the other comments she's getting about BLM

unklekebab
Learner
Learner

Post by unklekebab »

^that comment was apparently about someone asking her a question regarding coronovirus, so my bad.

However she is still a big idiot, she got messaged about BLM and told the person to fuck off

There's a screenshot of the message she sent telling someone t F off, not sure how to upload here here

Footlesself
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Footlesself »

She's been posting about BLM now after her DM screenshots got leaked. Everyone is calling her out on the ig post comments. She couldn't care less about the movement

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

According to molvi Rumena, saying merry christmas is haram yet here she is dancing and shaking her non existent hips for the world to see including non mehram men. So pious..so pure.. 🤮 She reminds me of a bandar/monkey. A catfish monkey.

Watcher212
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Watcher212 »

What happened to her makeup line? She barely mentions it. Was that a flop.
I been hearing alot of stories about Rumenas family. Her sister shanice who lost a lot of weight spends nights in hotels with her boyfriend, Rumena cheated on the Pakistani guy she use to date and her younger sister Nazia nearly committed suicide because she got caught kissing her boyfriend. What a mess this family is. Clearly not as they seem on insta.

Return to “Rumena_101”