Miao
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Outfitters - Part 15

Post by Miao »

trippingonice42 wrote:
aspynhoevard wrote:Have any of you guys seen this channel with re-uploads of her old videos?

She looked bigger back then, like she was a healthier weight and her head was rounder. How much weight has she lost? She has a more natural looking tan back then too but maybe thats just the lighting in this video.
Does NOT even look like the same person. She looks way healthier in this.
Was she overweight then or just normal weight? She looks completely different
English is not my first language.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

That old video reminded me of this gem :rofl:
[youtube][/youtube]

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Miao wrote:
trippingonice42 wrote:
aspynhoevard wrote:Have any of you guys seen this channel with re-uploads of her old videos?

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>64A8CjKJULY</span></a>

She looked bigger back then, like she was a healthier weight and her head was rounder. How much weight has she lost? She has a more natural looking tan back then too but maybe thats just the lighting in this video.
Does NOT even look like the same person. She looks way healthier in this.
Was she overweight then or just normal weight? She looks completely different
Lol she just normal weight there! Still skinny. She wasn't overweight at all.

Kaycool962
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaycool962 »

Yeah her new vlog was a snooze. It's not very entertaining to watch Aspyn complain about everything under the sun including her uber drivers and restaurants people recommended. It's like they didn't have any fun, just searched for places to take pictures. Has Aspyn done anything adult related like go out for a drink or something? I don't know why but she still seems like an 18 year old in my mind :rofl:

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Kaycool962 wrote:Yeah her new vlog was a snooze. It's not very entertaining to watch Aspyn complain about everything under the sun including her uber drivers and restaurants people recommended. It's like they didn't have any fun, just searched for places to take pictures. Has Aspyn done anything adult related like go out for a drink or something? I don't know why but she still seems like an 18 year old in my mind :rofl:
Her growth is seriously stunted. If you watch her old videos she behaves in the same way as she did in high school! Thats not good. She's immature, whiny, selfish, and so on. She thinks she very grown up because marriage, own house, and business, but her maturity level is still low. Not like an adult at all.

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater

Post by FireballHikari »

New thread title idea:

Aspyn rushing through life Ovard

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Kaycool962 wrote:Yeah her new vlog was a snooze. It's not very entertaining to watch Aspyn complain about everything under the sun including her uber drivers and restaurants people recommended. It's like they didn't have any fun, just searched for places to take pictures. Has Aspyn done anything adult related like go out for a drink or something? I don't know why but she still seems like an 18 year old in my mind :rofl:
I forget she's 21 and not 18 all the time haha. I think she mentioned not liking alcohol but it's so weird how she's never shown herself drinking wine or a hard cider or anything. She hasn't done anything adult except buy expensive things like a house or car

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Lipstickqueen wrote:
I forget she's 21 and not 18 all the time haha. I think she mentioned not liking alcohol but it's so weird how she's never shown herself drinking wine or a hard cider or anything. She hasn't done anything adult except buy expensive things like a house or car
They mentioned in their "addressing things we've never talked about Q&A" why they don't drink. Because it's not healthy and they don't like how it tastes or something. But they each had like.. a strawberry margarita and didn't like it so they decided all alcohol tastes bad lol.

Anyway we do need a new thread. Any other name suggestions?

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

mariamay9 wrote:
Her growth is seriously stunted. If you watch her old videos she behaves in the same way as she did in high school! Thats not good. She's immature, whiny, selfish, and so on. She thinks she very grown up because marriage, own house, and business, but her maturity level is still low. Not like an adult at all.
Which is why I cringe every time she mentions having a baby. Imo Aspyn behaves like an 13 yo and barely likes to shower so how in the hell will she care for a child and home? Her husband(whose name is really slipping my mind lol) behaves no better.

I also always cringe when she says "Babe" lol. IDK why lol.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:
Lipstickqueen wrote:
They mentioned in their "addressing things we've never talked about Q&A" why they don't drink. Because it's not healthy and they don't like how it tastes or something. But they each had like.. a strawberry margarita and didn't like it so they decided all alcohol tastes bad lol.

Anyway we do need a new thread. Any other name suggestions?
I get the healthy part, and that’s a good enough reason not to drink, but you can’t judge all alcohol on one strawberry margarita :roll: whoever said they’re mentally stunted is 100% right.

wildflowers135
Learner
Learner

Post by wildflowers135 »

“We just got to miami, its so cute here, but we got in at night so we couldn’t exactly see all the cute stuff yet, we r staying in the cutest hotel” -_-

Post by Guest »

I hate how she says "I found *this* cutest sweater!" instead of "I found the cutest thing" like I don't know if it's a dialect thing but it bugs me

jcait00
Learner
Learner

Post by jcait00 »

belenyl wrote:I hate how she says "I found *this* cutest sweater!" instead of "I found the cutest thing" like I don't know if it's a dialect thing but it bugs me
cute cute cutecutecayooooot!! Fucking dumbass. She's so uneducated.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

I’m a little late, but it was kinda weird how she filmed her goodbye to Parker for a few weeks and just stared at the camera the whole time :?

younoob
Talker
Talker

Post by younoob »

Lipstickqueen wrote:I’m a little late, but it was kinda weird how she filmed her goodbye to Parker for a few weeks and just stared at the camera the whole time :?
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/4hCrJdR.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>4hCrJdR</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Their goodbye was so awkward and not genuine... You can tell the happiness in their relationship is such an act for #goals comments. I'm sure Parker is thrilled he doesn't have to deal with her for a bit.

Lynn1389_
Learner
Learner

Post by Lynn1389_ »

Not sure how to post pictures but one of the giveaway winners posted a picture with their box of makeup and this might be so picky but they actually just threw the a bunch of crap in a box like no bubble wrap no tissue paper I’m not saying she had to be fancy but she literally grabbed a handful and then just put it in a box and sent it lol

jcait00
Learner
Learner

Post by jcait00 »

Lipstickqueen wrote:I’m a little late, but it was kinda weird how she filmed her goodbye to Parker for a few weeks and just stared at the camera the whole time :?
Lmao, this isn't Photoshop?! Yikes. I don't think their relationship is genuine. They're just two young blondes who look nice together in an Instagram photo. I've never seen a lot of love between them in any of their videos.

koreanskincarelover6
Learner
Learner

Post by koreanskincarelover6 »

jcait00 wrote:
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://i.imgur.com/4hCrJdR.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>4hCrJdR</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Lmao, this isn't Photoshop?! Yikes. I don't think their relationship is genuine. They're just two young blondes who look nice together in an Instagram photo. I've never seen a lot of love between them in any of their videos.
Parker looks like a slush puppie.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

jcait00 wrote:
Nope! This is a screenshot directly from the vlog. They get along fine, but I’ve never really sensed a strong love connection between them. Just got married cause they were friends who wanted to make some money off clickbaiting their marriage.

Post by Guest »

Ok so I don't know if y'all have looked at Luca and Grae but I hate how they indicate sale items by putting a blush pink box on top on the photos that say "sale" especially because like for some items it looks like it's censored for nudity lol like if you look at the "aqua fixed banded cheeky bottom" especially

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”