Taylor Nicole Dean

Pikabuu
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean

Post by Pikabuu »

Honestly I'm worried about her. He tweeted that they're going to "turn off their phones for the night and watch movies"

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

I wonder if Jonny is seeing all of this

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

I'm sure y'all saw the texts where "Taylor" said she smoked H. If these texts are fabricated in some way, this is like grounds for slander or defamation. So I hope to God if they are true that she will leave. I hope they are fake, whoever made them will be punished. Bc Taylor is about to be on a fucking rocky path either way.

charmed727
Learner
Learner

Post by charmed727 »

Fr her mom put her at danger by the Twitter I think. Chelsea’s tweets were already blowing up probably causing damage all on their own. Hopefully she figures shit out before it’s too late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

charmed727 wrote:Fr her mom put her at danger by the Twitter I think. Chelsea’s tweets were already blowing up probably causing damage all on their own. Hopefully she figures shit out before it’s too late

Her mom's an idiot as far as I'm concerned. I really don't give a flying fuck how much she "cares". If she cared she'd stop slandering taylor's name all over twitter and call the cops.

Bottom line: if she believes all this shit about the heroin, then she can call the police and meet them there. Apparently her mom had never dealt with BS like this and this is not the way to handle it.

Pikabuu
Learner
Learner

Post by Pikabuu »

Also concerned that if all of this is true and when she finally leaves him, that will obviously effect her. And is she going to be able to give like 30 animals and a few week old cat the care that they deserve?

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

HereKittyKitty wrote:
charmed727 wrote:Fr her mom put her at danger by the Twitter I think. Chelsea’s tweets were already blowing up probably causing damage all on their own. Hopefully she figures shit out before it’s too late

Her mom's an idiot as far as I'm concerned. I really don't give a flying fuck how much she "cares". If she cared she'd stop slandering taylor's name all over twitter and call the cops.

Bottom line: if she believes all this shit about the heroin, then she can call the police and meet them there. Apparently her mom had never dealt with BS like this and this is not the way to handle it.
I agree with you that her mother needs to act like an adult and find better avenues to address Taylor or just speak her truth and be done with it rather than playing games. In fairness' sake though if her mother called the police to their apartment there's near nothing that they would be able to do with the evidence collected at this point. If anything Taylor could use that incident in the future as evidence of harassment by her mother and file and order of protection

gnar

Post by gnar »

yeah her mom is dramatic as fuck and shouldn't have went on blast through Twitter. I'M honestly really confused but if there's one thing, i don't blame his ex for being pushed to the point of showing that last conversation. the girl got HOUNDED by these dumbass children for being a "liar" and a jealous bitch. and this is over an all too serious allegation that you cant just sum up with "oh shes just a dumb jealous bitch who wants attention" it was incredibly risky to produce the first round of text messages but i dont know if i have the heart to judge. it must be fucked having to be put in that position at all.

edited: some words i cant spell lol
Last edited by gnar on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

Pikabuu wrote:Also concerned that if all of this is true and when she finally leaves him, that will obviously effect her. And is she going to be able to give like 30 animals and a few week old cat the care that they deserve?
Well it looks like her reputation/channel/life might be completely shot after all of this mess so who knows.

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

This is the most entertaining thread ever :tu:
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

More screenshots alleging they are doing coke ans H

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

Her mom is saying she isn't going to contact the police bc she's been there done that and they don't do anything. But couldn't she demand at least a welfare check?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

gnar

Post by gnar »

why'd that girl delete the tweet again?

Pikabuu
Learner
Learner

Post by Pikabuu »

If all of this is true and she does leave with her mom since her mom keeps coming by and trying to get her to come with. I hope he isnt left in the house with all of her animals. In one of the screenshots she said he joked about flushing the cat down the toilet but she didn't think he was joking

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

gnar wrote:why'd that girl delete the tweet again?

I think it's because people don't wanna be "the one" that posted it

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

Pikabuu wrote:If all of this is true and she does leave with her mom since her mom keeps coming by and trying to get her to come with. I hope he isnt left in the house with all of her animals. In one of the screenshots she said he joked about flushing the cat down the toilet but she didn't think he was joking

I was thinking the same... if Taylor runs out to the police or her mom, how will she leave all her animals behind? Idk how that will work out

gnar

Post by gnar »

i just think the fact that they bought eachother pets just hours before is so bizarre.. whats going to happen to the bearded dragon? and the snake? is he just going to try to take those back? he doesn't know shit about reptiles.. im worried for the pets

Pikabuu
Learner
Learner

Post by Pikabuu »

I didn't think about that. I wish she wouldn't have gotten him the bearded dragon. If she really has been contemplating leaving him, why did she gift him a baby reptile that he knows nothing about

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

If all this is true, she had probably just been trying to keep up appearances.

coer
Learner
Learner

Post by coer »

I feel so sick about this. I felt sick about the cats... but with these texts and the dead kitten... and her pets in the closet. I am so afraid of how that kitten actually died.

And her in general. These texts are a lot. As ignorant as she can be, going from her upbringing to what she's allegedly experiencing is terrifying and I hope SOMEONE (hello to her mom or chelsea or anyone who has more specifics about her. Keep her alive- fuck her youtube. There are worse things than losing internet fame.)

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”