Post by BeauHg »

UCANCALLMEGREENBEAN wrote:
BeauHg wrote:
jam wrote:Mama Dean posted these this morning:
Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.36.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.36.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.35.59 PM.png
..Is her mom going to kill jonny? That's what this reads like

With this whole thing, I feel like if she is in danger, she's just going to be more at risk the more people "expose" jonny. The whole hoarding thing still needs to be addressed and shouldn't be pushed under the sheets. She does need to get out of this relationship though, if those texts are true.

But this is the internet, and people take things out of proportion all the time (ie, Marina Joyce)
I think she is using her animals, especially new animals, as a distraction for all the horrible things that are going on in her life. Hopefully if she gets out of this toxic relationship and gets her life back together she will see the impulsiveness of her purchases and unrealistic expectations she has put on herself to take care of all of these animals. She needs to downsize how many animals she has and take care of herself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
She's been impulse buying long before this, but i hope she does realize this anyways

Rose57
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean

Post by Rose57 »

did anyone see this? something taylor's mom retweeted about him adopting a dog and then leaving the dog with someone else...
12-18-2017 1-53-12 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

UCANCALLMEGREENBEAN
Learner
Learner

Post by UCANCALLMEGREENBEAN »

BeauHg wrote:
UCANCALLMEGREENBEAN wrote:
BeauHg wrote:
jam wrote:Mama Dean posted these this morning:
Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.36.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.36.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.35.59 PM.png
..Is her mom going to kill jonny? That's what this reads like

With this whole thing, I feel like if she is in danger, she's just going to be more at risk the more people "expose" jonny. The whole hoarding thing still needs to be addressed and shouldn't be pushed under the sheets. She does need to get out of this relationship though, if those texts are true.

But this is the internet, and people take things out of proportion all the time (ie, Marina Joyce)
I think she is using her animals, especially new animals, as a distraction for all the horrible things that are going on in her life. Hopefully if she gets out of this toxic relationship and gets her life back together she will see the impulsiveness of her purchases and unrealistic expectations she has put on herself to take care of all of these animals. She needs to downsize how many animals she has and take care of herself.

She's been impulse buying long before this, but i hope she does realize this anyways
I don't disagree but I think her mental health issues started a long time ago.

omgecil
Learner
Learner

Post by omgecil »

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

shoshana89 wrote:
HereKittyKitty wrote:I hope to God that she didn't cosign with jonny on the apartment lease if all this shit is true. Surely she didn't? Who else would have cosigned for her? Not her parents bc they weren't on good terms... who knows.
why would she need to cosign on an apartment? even a strict apartment in new york city would allow anyone to rent if they can prove that they are over 18, have good credit, no outstanding warrents, and have enough cash to cover over 6 months in a row of rent and deposit (or can prove through a paystub that they make enough money to cover rent). she did a video with candice lowery that implied she was saving up to move out of her parents house anyways. I dont think its wrong that she has her own space but she should not be sharing space with such a toxic human being.
Because I thought maybe he might be paying rent or helping her pay rent. Who knows tho, idk how much she ACTUALLY makes from Youtube

Optimumlighting
Learner
Learner

Post by Optimumlighting »

Yas Taylor, let a 6 week old kitten sleep with you and your boyfriend. It’s not like you could roll around in the bed and potentially roll on top of him :roll:

BeauHg
Talker
Talker

Post by BeauHg »

Just wanna remind those still posting that the thread has moved

viewtopic.php?f=187&t=33160

popcornfish
Lurker
Lurker

Post by popcornfish »

I can't remember who is was that said "Cheese Truthers Unite," but is that a Jacksfilms reference?
Also I'm done with Taylor. She deleted her "I'm not like most girls, I have a crab" or whatever comment when I replied with "I'm not like most girls, I hoard animals, and when they die, I claim it was the 'breeders fault.'"
"Hello, Mr. Films.

ME ME BIG BOY

h e l l a l i t b o y s

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

She got a new cat...

Kittycatmeows1234