saturdaynightsalrite Part 4

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Re: saturdaynightsalrite Part 4

Post by Cottontail »

Manybananas wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:56 am
Did y'all see her post about being "time poor" like she of all people cannot claim that. With her amount of downtime. Like maybe if you didn't film 3 videos in the span of a day to cash in on the holiday ad revenue, and posted let's say, even just one video a month... you wouldn't feel that way?

Like I work 10 hour days 40 hours a week. I don't want to hear about you being "time poor"
yes, i saw that, she was complaining about how she doesnt have time for this or that blah blah blah. she has so much time!!! she literally does nothing in a day, as we've seen in her bio hacking video (basically her everyday routine) she does fuck all. i work full time and still have time to get what i need done in a day. she has her priorities all wrong

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Manybananas »

For someone who tries to seem relatable, down to earth, earthy, holistic, sustainable, etc. She really is very materialistic. Always showing off...Chanel necklace today, prada bag the other day, Gucci sunglasses yesterday ,YSL boots, Fendi bag on the stories today.
I get she generally does buy secondhand, but still. Personality clash!
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

All the outfits in the NYE outfits are HIDEOUS!! The amount of random designer accessories are so so so tacky too, like that Chanel necklace. It doesn't make you look classy, Karissa. Also, she'll take any excuse to be half naked won't she. Why the shots of her changing?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

She's so insufferable, and can't spell for shit. She was out with Glen and her family who were apparently having a good time according to her IG stories the next morning but she still feels the need to put them on blast. She thinks she's so high and mighty.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

rai1234 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:25 am
She's so insufferable, and can't spell for shit. She was out with Glen and her family who were apparently having a good time according to her IG stories the next morning but she still feels the need to put them on blast. She thinks she's so high and mighty.

She's so too faced, she didn't seem to mind on her insta, but calling them out and dumb (with a misspelled word, I might add) on twitter? What a cunt. Let people have a good time. She seemed pretty tipsy the night of the drag show.

Wouldn't it be the same annoying thing to be around her when she's constantly high? Ugh. I'm going to have to unfollow her.

Did you catch what she said the other day about feeling safe and confident in the gay bar? Like in really doubt that Karissa frequents any sort of scummy bar or area where she's really in any danger.

Why is she on twitter bitching about things and arguing with people about weed while on vacation? God, I wish I had so much privilege that I could blow off my vacation by being a whiny bitch on the internet instead of just enjoying herself. No wonder she is getting daily massages. I'd be tense too if I was this insufferable.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

She tweeted: " K trying to not be rude when I say it... but you can TELL when a tourist is American "

Honestly with how she talks with the cussing and everything, plus her materialism. If I didn't know better I would assume she's american herself. She does realize that she lives in canada, right? She's not that different or better than us Americans.
-E.Bombeck

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

rai1234 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:25 am

and this is why i cant stand her...her holier than thou attitude

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

She didn't disclose in the video that she was gifted that full set of panels she uses...only in the description bar. As someone who watches almost all my YouTube on a firestick, I never get a chance to actually read the description bar. I feel like that is misleading. The Portable one is under 500, her set up is almost 8k dollars. That sounds a little "sponsored" to me. You're delusional if you think a brand is going to gift you almost 10k worth of product and not expect you to talk about them.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Jesus, is all she going to talk about now the wedding? I thought she wasn't one of those "big wedding, I need to be married types" but she certainly pinned Glenn down per her video all those years ago by sleeping with him and basically being obsessed with him, and now constantly posting about her wedding planning.

Also who the fuck drinks baileys at 1 pm? I thought alcohol was a dumb drug?
-E.Bombeck

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Manybananas wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:28 pm
Jesus, is all she going to talk about now the wedding? I thought she wasn't one of those "big wedding, I need to be married types" but she certainly pinned Glenn down per her video all those years ago by sleeping with him and basically being obsessed with him, and now constantly posting about her wedding planning.

She’s going to milk this wedding/engagement on social media for the views and sponsorships if she can get them. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

anliste
Learner
Learner

Post by anliste »

skinnylatte wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:06 pm
Manybananas wrote:

She’s going to milk this wedding/engagement on social media for the views and sponsorships if she can get them. She knows exactly what she’s doing.
She is so desperate. Did anyone see her latest stories about her preferring from the "Black market" because it is cheaper than the legalized stuff? I just can't with her attitude. She should rename her channel Karissa's shit show. 😂

anliste
Learner
Learner

Post by anliste »

anliste wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:03 pm
skinnylatte wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:06 pm
Manybananas wrote:

She is so desperate. Did anyone see her latest stories about her preferring from the "Black market" because it is cheaper than the legalized stuff? I just can't with her attitude. She should rename her channel Karissa's shit show. 😂
BUT :tu:
Screenshot_20200108_080622.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

$20? Will drop money on the most ridiculous things.

Maybe be old school and not have a hashtag, but I guess it’s harder for promo/ad related things to be searched.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

skinnylatte wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:26 am
$20? Will drop money on the most ridiculous things.

Maybe be old school and not have a hashtag, but I guess it’s harder for promo/ad related things to be searched.
According to her blog post, they're just getting married at her parents house, so idk why she needs to do the whole hashtag thing. Makes sense for big weddings.
But yeah 20 bucks on that is idiotic. Why does it have to be clever? Why not just becominggustard? Or gandkgethitched? Or karissaandglen4ever idk. Doesn't have to be a pun.

Makes any of her rants about things being too expensive seem like peanuts when she wastes money like this
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

#KarissaWedsGlen
#AdventuresOfKarissaAndGlen
#KarissaAndGlenSittingInATree
#KarissaLovesGlen
#KarissaHeartsGlen
#KarissaPickedGlen
#CountOnKarissaAndGlen
#Goinggustard
#Ipukasyou
#KarissaGotGlened
#PukasWedsGustard
#Pukastakesongustard
#PukasGotGustarded
#PukasGotAGustard
#AisleBeLovingGustard
#EatDrinkAndBeGustard
#PartyLikePukasGustard
#KPGGweddingnitesalrite
#TheGustardGame

I'll take 20 dollars via Venmo please. I also take cashapp and paypal.
-E.Bombeck

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

i always got the feeling shes the friend in her friend group that secretly no one likes. she probably is always judging her friends for their food choices or makes passive aggressive remarks to show how much better she is than everyone because she eats plant based and recycles.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Cottontail wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:19 am
i always got the feeling shes the friend in her friend group that secretly no one likes. she probably is always judging her friends for their food choices or makes passive aggressive remarks to show how much better she is than everyone because she eats plant based and recycles.
Same.

She's always so crude and judgy. Her positivity seems to forced.

Also lol at her bragging in the past about bringing her own glass Tupperware to restaurants to pick up. Per her twitter and instastories she uses doordash almost daily. That creates so much waste when she had unlimited time to pick stuff up.
-E.Bombeck

hoppinginpuddles
Talker
Talker

Post by hoppinginpuddles »

Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:41 am
#KarissaWedsGlen
#AdventuresOfKarissaAndGlen
#KarissaAndGlenSittingInATree
#KarissaLovesGlen
#KarissaHeartsGlen
#KarissaPickedGlen
#CountOnKarissaAndGlen
#Goinggustard
#Ipukasyou
#KarissaGotGlened
#PukasWedsGustard
#Pukastakesongustard
#PukasGotGustarded
#PukasGotAGustard
#AisleBeLovingGustard
#EatDrinkAndBeGustard
#PartyLikePukasGustard
#KPGGweddingnitesalrite
#TheGustardGame

I'll take 20 dollars via Venmo please. I also take cashapp and paypal.

#KustardWedding :D

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Wow, this was such a cunty response to this girl who had a valid point.
Screenshot_20200129-174054_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200129-174103_Chrome.jpg
Not everyone can just turn down a 4k job because they don't like cereal. Also, can she acknowledge the privilege she has had to be in her position. No, not literally anyone can be internet famous and not everyone has a wealthy family that can help support them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Okay but how is pointing out you declined 4k for cereal not humblebragging and how is pointing out her own morals not asking for a pat on the back? Literally the whole tweet was a self pat on the back.
IMG_20200129_200411.jpg
Also, lastly karissa telling someone to work harder is laughable. She doesn't even edit her own videos and we get one very rarely. She hardly keeps up with her own vlog and spends most of her time at home or on vacations. Karissa is where she is now because of her being an attractive upperclass cis white female who was able to pull strings and get higher up connections due to her wealth.. No doubt in my mind.
-E.Bombeck

Return to “Karissa Pukas”