Thickki Slackketter - Part 8

ephillipswife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thickki Slackketter - Part 8

Post by ephillipswife »

1. No she wouldn't...everyone would be happy she got her lazy ass off the damn couch.
2. No you don't need people to travel with.
3. Your WKing is ridiculous. :rofl:

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

I wonder why she said she has to stay out of the sun for a while? I mean, skin related for sure but something with her acne? or is it that treatment mentioned up thread?

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

I assume she has to stay out of the sun because of that treatment thing mentioned upthread.

Also annoyed by the WKing that's gotten extreme in the last couple days.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

ephillipswife wrote:1. No she wouldn't...everyone would be happy she got her lazy ass off the damn couch.
1- everyone wanted her to make more content but then it became "omg her vlogs are so dull, why does she vlog daily when her life is so boring".

2 - depends on the person. I'd never go on holiday alone because I'd just find it weird and like company.

ephillipswife
Informer
Informer

Post by ephillipswife »

Spid wrote:
ephillipswife wrote:1. No she wouldn't...everyone would be happy she got her lazy ass off the damn couch.
1- everyone wanted her to make more content but then it became "omg her vlogs are so dull, why does she vlog daily when her life is so boring".

2 - depends on the person. I'd never go on holiday alone because I'd just find it weird and like company.
Lol pretty sure everyone's complaints have been the same. The want more content of fitness (you know...what her channel is supposedly about), not her laying on her couch...which is all she is doing.

ephillipswife
Informer
Informer

Post by ephillipswife »

cat29 wrote:I assume she has to stay out of the sun because of that treatment thing mentioned upthread.

Also annoyed by the WKing that's gotten extreme in the last couple days.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I hate feeding the troll, but for Christ's sake, go to the rave thread and leave us alone already. That's the whole reason there are two separate threads.

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

Spid wrote:

People want her to make content that she puts 100% in. Her vlogs are lazy and they're shit, so people will complain.

To each their own but the best part of traveling alone is meeting other travelers/locals and making new friends from all over the world. Not weird at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

Spid wrote:

People want her to make content that she puts 100% in. Her vlogs are lazy and they're shit, so people will complain.

To each their own but the best part of traveling alone is meeting other travelers/locals and making new friends from all over the world. Not weird at all.

heidihumbug
Debater
Debater

Post by heidihumbug »

Micapika wrote:
heidihumbug wrote:
Im_Procrastinating wrote:Is her latest Insta pic photoshopped?
The floorboards behind her look warped near her waist... :rofl:
Shit you're right! It looks like she may have nipped in her waist. I want to be wrong, but it really does look shopped.

Can someone post a shot of the wood I've seen the piicture I just can't see it :rofl: :rofl:

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Ahhh never mind, i see it on her twitter feed...wow, i've not heard of this process. she must really be at her wit's end with her skin to go to that extreme. i kind of want to tweet back, use this time to plan out like next month of videos...really get focused on content and themes. this is a perfect time for her to get organized!!

slamdunk89
Debater
Debater

Post by slamdunk89 »

Healthyish85 wrote:I wonder why she said she has to stay out of the sun for a while? I mean, skin related for sure but something with her acne? or is it that treatment mentioned up thread?
Any sort of laser treatment requires you to now have tanned skin. I've had some IPL for acne/rosacea issues and they really stress that. So she probably couldn't continue with her treatment if she went out in the sun. I just had to cancel my third appointment because I got a slight tan on vacation (even with reapply a good face sunscreen)

Yamly
Informer
Informer

Post by Yamly »

I don't think she shopped it. That pic is from like a year ago when she was leaner.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yamly
Informer
Informer

Post by Yamly »

Also there are a lot of different opinions in here. Usually the people that criticized her skin aren't the same people now criticizing her getting treatments. The people that criticized her for not uploading enough aren't the same people criticizing her for having frequent but shit content.

mandicoot
Informer
Informer

Post by mandicoot »

Yamly wrote:Also there are a lot of different opinions in here. Usually the people that criticized her skin aren't the same people now criticizing her getting treatments. The people that criticized her for not uploading enough aren't the same people criticizing her for having frequent but shit content.

I'm honestly not sure why most people here (including myself) are holding on/out for the old Nikki. If we don't like her content, then we should move as she is recommending we do in numerous tweets and comments! Like, if you had drank a specific brand of coffee for 2 years straight and loved it and then one day the company decided to change it up and it was awful, I would quit using that product! I'm so confused on the inside lmao

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

Yamly wrote:I don't think she shopped it. That pic is from like a year ago when she was leaner.

Yeah, I just don't see Nikki as a photo-shopper. She doesn't really care about little things like that and looking perfect, plus she's probably too lazy to photoshop.

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

Yamly wrote:Also there are a lot of different opinions in here. Usually the people that criticized her skin aren't the same people now criticizing her getting treatments. The people that criticized her for not uploading enough aren't the same people criticizing her for having frequent but shit content.

Agree. I did snark on her acne, and I am all for her doing whatever it takes to get it cleared. I also never complained about her not uploading, but I do criticize her shit vlogs. People call this board bipolar or whatever and say Nikki can never do anything right, well that's what happens when there are differing opinions. Can't lump all the criticizers into one because we all nitpick different stuff.

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

mandicoot wrote:I'm honestly not sure why most people here (including myself) are holding on/out for the old Nikki. If we don't like her content, then we should move as she is recommending we do in numerous tweets and comments! Like, if you had drank a specific brand of coffee for 2 years straight and loved it and then one day the company decided to change it up and it was awful, I would quit using that product! I'm so confused on the inside lmao

Same. I've been a long time Nikki fan and something just changed within these last few months. I don't know why but I find a lot of the things she does annoying now, however I still can't completely let go because I am interested to see where she ends up. I also like watching trainwrecks, that's probably my explanation.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

mandicoot wrote:

I'm honestly not sure why most people here (including myself) are holding on/out for the old Nikki. If we don't like her content, then we should move as she is recommending we do in numerous tweets and comments! Like, if you had drank a specific brand of coffee for 2 years straight and loved it and then one day the company decided to change it up and it was awful, I would quit using that product! I'm so confused on the inside lmao

This.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and exciting a different result...

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

The ones who criticise her for not travelling are the ones who complain that she is a horrible traveller and that she moans about food/drink in a foreign place.

Nixe24
Learner
Learner

Post by Nixe24 »

The motivation to watch things comes from different places. If I need a good eye-roll ;) than I watch CGs oder Heidi's videos. Sometimes I can add Nikki to this list - sometimes not. I guess it doesn't bother either of them why I watch - as long as I click. Of course can't help to boost their sales regarding thier fan merchandise but I'm sure they get over that. :rofl:

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”