Kardashian/Jenner Clan

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Kardashian/Jenner Clan

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Discuss the trashy whores here. Famous for screwing on camera and the others have a father who pretends to be a woman in order to beat manslaughter charges. So much to admire, so much to emulate! Trash the trash! :rofl:

(The previous statement is solely my opinion and does not reflect the views of GG in any way)
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kardashian/Jenner Clan

Post by lolomgstop »

Holy shit! I forgot all about Bruce killing that woman in that accident and then conveniently becoming Caitlyn in Kitten Heels making everyone forget about it.

:rofl:

If you really think about it, they really are the real life Addams Family. A fucking circus.

Are u kidding me
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Are u kidding me »

:FU:

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

Wowzers.

A person with this disorder might also:
  • Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
    Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
    Shift emotions rapidly
    Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
    Be overly concerned with physical appearance
    Constantly seek reassurance or approval
    Be gullible and easily influenced by others
    Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
    Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
    Not think before acting
    Make rash decisions
    Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
    Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
    Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention
This literally applies to most YouTubers being talked about on this site too.

chelseytoday
Learner
Learner

Post by chelseytoday »

Thank you, CHB!
It's really sad that so many young impressionable girls look up to these trashy twats.
The whole tshirt thing with Notorious BIGs mother is so low and disrespectful it makes me sick.

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

I love this hahaImage

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

frxnkcxstle
Learner
Learner

Post by frxnkcxstle »

noraa20 wrote:I love this hahaImage

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
This is hilarious LMFAO :rofl:

You would think they would start to understand that they can't do shit like that but....yet here we are again.

adida
Learner
Learner

Post by adida »

Ugh this tshirt thing is bothering the crap out of me. I have a friend who works at the modeling agency that represents Kendall and she always talks about how sweet Kendall is, blah blah, so I looked past the Pepsi fiasco. :roll:

But this? Kendall is a model and her job is to sell her image! Where does she get the gall to steal someone else's image and try to make money off it? It's really inexcusable... not to mention how incredibly ugly those shirts were in the first place

chelseytoday
Learner
Learner

Post by chelseytoday »

adida wrote:Ugh this tshirt thing is bothering the crap out of me. I have a friend who works at the modeling agency that represents Kendall and she always talks about how sweet Kendall is, blah blah, so I looked past the Pepsi fiasco. :roll:

But this? Kendall is a model and her job is to sell her image! Where does she get the gall to steal someone else's image and try to make money off it? It's really inexcusable... not to mention how incredibly ugly those shirts were in the first place
I totally agree! I can't believe they didn't know they couldn't do that. I mean I have very little knowledge about stuff like that and I even know that you can't use anything trademarked without proper permission. They're being sued by Biggies mother and by the person who controls the estate for The Doors. What Sharon said is spot on. I'm so sick of this whole family.

MajesticPopcorn
Learner
Learner

Post by MajesticPopcorn »

The tshirt drama... Like how far up your own ass can you be and how highly you have to think of yourself that you think its a good idea to put your face (or body, some pictures were taken from instagram, where they are half naked) next to the people who are real ICONS? Fuck.
Also, who the fuck approved this? They have a team. No one thought that its a bad idea? But probably just like with a Pepsi ad...

BarronnessLexaBarron
Learner
Learner

Post by BarronnessLexaBarron »

[quote="MajesticPopcorn"]The tshirt drama... Like how far up your own ass can you be and how highly you have to think of yourself that you think its a good idea to put your face (or body, some pictures were taken from instagram, where they are half naked) next to the people who are real ICONS? Fuck.
Also, who the fuck approved this? They have a team. No one thought that its a bad idea? But probably just like with a Pepsi ad...[/pe

I'm in the U.K. So don't know what the Pepsi advert is??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

BarronnessLexaBarron wrote:
MajesticPopcorn wrote:The tshirt drama... Like how far up your own ass can you be and how highly you have to think of yourself that you think its a good idea to put your face (or body, some pictures were taken from instagram, where they are half naked) next to the people who are real ICONS? Fuck.
Also, who the fuck approved this? They have a team. No one thought that its a bad idea? But probably just like with a Pepsi ad...[/pe

I'm in the U.K. So don't know what the Pepsi advert is??

[video][/video]

This is the Pepsi ad. The commercial tried to be ~*deep*~, but it failed miserably. It was pulled because the public accused Pepsi & Kendall of appropriating social justice and the US protests related to the Black Lives Matter movement.

The ad was in poor taste. :?

Ellamenapee123
Learner
Learner

Post by Ellamenapee123 »

What the hell did Khloe do to her butt omfg. The workout video she posted on instagram today is disgusting. It looks like she has cement implants

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

lolomgstop wrote:
Wowzers.

A person with this disorder might also:
  • Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
    Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
    Shift emotions rapidly
    Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
    Be overly concerned with physical appearance
    Constantly seek reassurance or approval
    Be gullible and easily influenced by others
    Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
    Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
    Not think before acting
    Make rash decisions
    Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
    Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
    Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention
This literally applies to most YouTubers being talked about on this site too.
Technically we're not supposed to diagnose but it is a little difficult not to.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

kaatyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kaatyy »

I don't know how or why anyone likes them. Kylie was beautiful until she ruined her face, Kim's ass is disgusting. Vile family but it's no surprise the kids turned out that way when Kris treats them all as cash cows from birth. Kendall and Kylie in particular had no chance.

Casal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Casal »

I hate the fact that they are all denying work done

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

Casal wrote:I hate the fact that they are all denying work done
I know, right? How can anyone believe Khloe got that butt just with workouts? It looks insane especially with those skinny legs. With all those squats and exercises their legs and arms should be toned and muscles should show? Idk, I may be wrong it's just hardly believable for me.

PixiePrincess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PixiePrincess »

lolomgstop wrote:Holy shit! I forgot all about Bruce killing that woman in that accident and then conveniently becoming Caitlyn in Kitten Heels making everyone forget about it.

:rofl:

If you really think about it, they really are the real life Addams Family. A fucking circus.
wait what?! I didn't know about this?

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Kylie is pregnant, and now Khloe is as well. Hmmmm....

And this video promo of the new Kylie fall collection:

[youtube][/youtube]

That girl with Kylie acts like she's on some serious barbiturates or something. Jeeeeeze Louise. I had to nope out of there.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

I hate that everyone on youtube & instagram tries to copy these ridiculous Kardashians. They are thee most overrated celebs on the planet. I wish someone could knock them off their platform already.

Return to “The Kardashians”