Post by qwerty888 »

:rofl:

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: ©AdobeLiana - AmeliaLiana Part 4

Post by bitchesbelike »

Hahah I think it's very fitting.
Also I wanted to add I don't think she eats all those foods if she has SIBO. Although if I'm honest I have no idea what SIBO is nor did I watch the video where she talks about it. But I think it's another Rosie Londoner gimmick, have all the food for pictures but don't ever eat it :roll:

haulbiotch
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by haulbiotch »

THIS NAME HAS MADE MY DAY!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

bitchesbelike wrote:Hahah I think it's very fitting.
Also I wanted to add I don't think she eats all those foods if she has SIBO. Although if I'm honest I have no idea what SIBO is nor did I watch the video where she talks about it. But I think it's another Rosie Londoner gimmick, have all the food for pictures but don't ever eat it :roll:
None of these girls actually eat this food tbh. They push the pastries aside once the picture is taken and proceed to munch on chia seeds and unsweetened granola.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

^^ honestly I really do wonder what it's like selling lies every day. These girls must be exhausted

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

LOL

Let the #StockImageDiaries continue...

My mom had SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) and got rid of it after one round of strong antibiotics. Guess Amelia isn't as lucky, though I didn't see much of the bloating she was whining about in her super honest "just so you know I couldn't do up my skirt" Instagram post with her dumb ass photoshopped onto the scenery. :roll:

She's totally milking it for views and considering what a liar she is I don't doubt she will continue to, even if she got all better.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

fantasy
Debater
Debater

Post by fantasy »

I really appreciated it at first when she started discussing her health issues openly on her channel. However, it's like a slap in the face now to see her posting pics of pizza, pastries etc when all her followers know she can't eat any of that stuff! :x

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

^ Another photo that's super fake. You can see how her hand and the cone have been shopped into the picture. She's embarrassing herself so much.

Also, EXCELLENT thread name.
Non.

Post by Guest »

So presuming her ice cream is from Amorino she managed to walk back to Ponte Vecchio and keep it in pristine condition in the 30 degree heat. Okkkkaaaaayyy then.

brucey
Learner
Learner

Post by brucey »

image upload api

First time posting an image, hope it worked.

Anyways this is the sh*ttest photoshop job ever, so unbelievably fake, actually embarrassed for her. I get she is in Florence for real just now, her insta stories has proved she is there but why the need to fake 90% of the image? The backgrounds look either completely fake stock images/ or she has faked the sky and added the birds in her other images (LOL). WHY?!?! Her editing skills are horrendous

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

karenaaa wrote:So presuming her ice cream is from Amorino she managed to walk back to Ponte Vecchio and keep it in pristine condition in the 30 degree heat. Okkkkaaaaayyy then.
Yes! You're so right. Amelia is so deluded - anyone who has been to Florence knows Amorino isn't close by and you cannot have a picnic on the Ponte Vecchio hahahaha. Let's not even talk about that gelato melting pretty much instantly in the summer heat

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Is this some kind of mental break billionaire's kids end up with because they are given everything in life? Is Amelia's reality so oversaturated with luxury and privilege that the only satisfaction she can find is in poorly photoshopped fantasies? How do her friends/family that see her insane feed and her pathetic lies face her in person without either laughing in her face or staging an intervention?
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

That ice cream photo is beyond ridiculous!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I think she's onto us and doing it for spite. She's "just doing amelia". Plus we're talking about her and she has this obsession about being seen....we see you Amelia. :roll: :roll: :FU:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Excuse me, how dare you all... she did an INSTA STORY showing she us was THERE. What more is there to question? This is all an accurate depiction of her life!

You can bet your ass she sat on the Ponte Vecchio and ate her way through an entire box of takeout pizza, a pouch of breadsticks, half a watermelon, a bottle of wine, cherries, a large triangle of cheese, and several cakes... at 6am. Because of JETLAG!

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Lamour88 wrote:Excuse me, how dare you all... she did an INSTA STORY showing she us was THERE. What more is there to question? This is all an accurate depiction of her life!

You can bet your ass she sat on the Ponte Vecchio and ate her way through an entire box of takeout pizza, a pouch of breadsticks, half a watermelon, a bottle of wine, cherries, a large triangle of cheese, and several cakes... at 6am. Because of JETLAG!
don't forget the randomly placed bunch of lit candles from Jo Malone, scenting up Ponte Vecchio :D That she just happened to have with her :D

anotherluxblogger
Learner
Learner

Post by anotherluxblogger »

brucey wrote:Image
image upload api

First time posting an image, hope it worked.

Anyways this is the sh*ttest photoshop job ever, so unbelievably fake, actually embarrassed for her. I get she is in Florence for real just now, her insta stories has proved she is there but why the need to fake 90% of the image? The backgrounds look either completely fake stock images/ or she has faked the sky and added the birds in her other images (LOL). WHY?!?! Her editing skills are horrendous
wow. that's awful. just look at the right side of her hair. you ca totally see that the original photo was taken with a light colored background, as you can see through her hair is a lighter color. ugh...

diva2themax
Learner
Learner

Post by diva2themax »

Yoooo this chick just blocked me. All I said if I can remember properly was something like this is a total fantasy life lol or whatever. No profanity, hateful language etc. I swear. My page is public I would never post something to be blocked over. For that you block someone? Probably the only comment I ever left on her Insta. This badly shaped troll has had a mental break for real. Her feed looks like Lisa Frank rejects.

Post by Guest »

Someone mentioned under a YouTube video that she shopped the hell out of her instagram photos and the background, and she responded with the 'background is never photoshopped' or something. I mean, does she actually believe that? Or is she thinking because its a stock photo it's not actually photoshopped?? I don't get her logic.

(Also meaning that yes, she does lengthen her legs and edit the hell out of herself.)

Return to “Amelia Liana”