nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "WHO IS SHE??!" Lace: Part 22

Post by nursegirl123 »

24601 wrote:
blahblah20 wrote:Is she still friends with Nikki B?
Kamakazi wrote:
blahblah20 wrote:Is she still friends with Nikki B?
lol, no. she burned that bridge along with all of her other friendships a long time ago.
It seems like Marissa has a poor track record with maintaining friendships. She and Meghan (who, honestly, she has to credit for her Internet fame) haven't been friends in ages (and my guess is knowing them, they probably had a falling out over something dumb but are each too proud to apologize, and now it's just been so long), and she used to be *so close* with Sarah (sarahbelle93x), but, correct me if I am wrong as I did not watch Marissa's Nashville vlog, they didn't see each other when Marissa went there in May/June? Or at least neither of them posted any Instagram pictures, which would shock me if they did see each other. My guess is she and Sarah just kind of drifted apart after she left LA though, no falling out. But still; she and Nikki were very close and never lived near each other, not that it matters really.

This is a good segue to what I came here to ask, which was who are her friends now exactly? She posted about having a "girls night" last night, which is great of course, and that she discovered Bumble BFF during their "girls night" (which personally I think is healthier for her at this point to work on friendships than finding NHG3).

She did see Sarah when she was in Nashville. They arent as close as they used to be, but they have been talking more recently.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

hothprincess wrote:oh man y’all, it’s another double fisting coffee & messy bun day.

I so wish there was a collage or something of how many times she has tweeted that.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

Thanks, Kamakazi! That is GREAT!

So much double fisting coffee (since 2013 apparently), so little accomplished.

hothprincess
Talker
Talker

Post by hothprincess »

I did not even think of doing that, wow. lmao.

but thank you Kamakazi, you are my hero! :rofl:

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

Speaking of Meghan, she just posted about her 2 year anniversary with the bf with a cute photo. I know she can’t help the timing, but it’s just funny to me.

I wonder if Marissa saw that at all...

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

kalinxo wrote:
Elleayezee wrote:
MissB18 wrote:Her Insta story today......Does she just flaunt her boobs at her grandparents' like that all the time? I would never be dressed like that in front of mine. It's weird! They look like they're falling out of her shirt. I would imagine her grandpa is mortified.

Omg yes. Being comfortable in your body is one thing, but this is WAY too much.
That was a 100000000% attempt of her hoping Noah watched her insta story
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: <3

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

gizmodian wrote:
kalinxo wrote:
Elleayezee wrote:
MissB18 wrote:Her Insta story today......Does she just flaunt her boobs at her grandparents' like that all the time? I would never be dressed like that in front of mine. It's weird! They look like they're falling out of her shirt. I would imagine her grandpa is mortified.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 7a0462.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171010</span><span>/</span><span>1bf1f470db3ac53051a2e1a24a7a0462</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

with how saggy her boobs usually are, it almost looks like she's wearing a push up bra.

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:
gizmodian wrote:
kalinxo wrote:
Elleayezee wrote:
with how saggy her boobs usually are, it almost looks like she's wearing a push up bra.
A compression type fabric top and a well fitted bra and high angle would do that. She's actually ridiculous how obtruse she is

sassyxoox
Informer
Informer

Post by sassyxoox »

I wonder what personality / lifestyle change she will do now. I cant take anymore of the pseudo spiritual hippy dippy vegan bullshit. I hope she'll go back to the fitness guru shtick she was doing pre-NHG1. I'm sure she'll go the whole 'revenge body' route with it. she was somewhat motivating back then. even if she wasn't following through with her own self lol.

hiii
Learner
Learner

Post by hiii »

Still waiting for that ebook!!! And the crystal guides!! And the podcast!!! And for her to be reiki certified!!!

HeyL0ra
Learner
Learner

Re: Marissa

Post by HeyL0ra »

derpmanerp wrote:
Deannjaordan wrote:We FINALLY have something to talk about on this thread since this girl does nothing... she definitely archived some pictures of her and hng2 on insta, but not all of them. where do you guys think she’s gonna move?
I agree with whoever called it first... probably Nashville. Her 'friend' Sarah belle lives there and she loved it when she visited earlier this year. I don't see her going back to Southern California or Seattle. Maybe Colorado since she just ~loves weed~ now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goodness that girl wouldn't last in Nashville. They would chew her up and spit her out.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

I'm surprised she is even friends with Sarah. She eats meat and has skull heads all over the wall. I wonder if she's tried to convert her to plant based in her annoying preachy "Im better than everyone'' way like she does on twitter. :roll:

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

Looks like she might be going back to the gym!

bdb1133
Learner
Learner

Post by bdb1133 »

GossipCat wrote:

Looks like she might be going back to the gym!
This is exciting! I hope she gets back into the fitness thing again.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

nursegirl123 wrote:I'm surprised she is even friends with Sarah. She eats meat and has skull heads all over the wall. I wonder if she's tried to convert her to plant based in her annoying preachy "Im better than everyone'' way like she does on twitter. :roll:
Sarah's best friend, Caitlin Bea converted to an ethical vegan within the past year. They lived together and it didn't seem less Caitlin ever tried to rub it in Sarah's face.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

She will go back to the gym for two reasons....revenge body to get NHG2 and probably NHG1 to be gutted they dumped her and to try and get back in the 'fitness' stuff as she knows that brings in the views/££££ seriously though, she deserves nothing from her YT channel, she puts no effort into it.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

you guys are hilarious...she's not gonna get back into working out. Besides her business (barely) and her boyfriend (up until recently), what has Marissa followed through with in the last few years? Don't get me wrong, I hope she does! It would be good for her to get some exercise and improve her mental health and whatnot, but I'm not placing any bets.
"Sure, Jan..."

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:you guys are hilarious...she's not gonna get back into working out. Besides her business (barely) and her boyfriend (up until recently), what has Marissa followed through with in the last few years? Don't get me wrong, I hope she does! It would be good for her to get some exercise and improve her mental health and whatnot, but I'm not placing any bets.
I agree, it would be cool if she got back into it though. But I think she’s gonna go back into the Year of You type bullshit. That kind of fell off when she started that Purify your Life series (fail) and moved onto Becoming Marissa(which seems more like Year of You, but probably just more of a reason for her to change her Instagram name after she started getting all that Polina hate)

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

BeanQueen wrote:
QueenOfSlayton wrote:you guys are hilarious...she's not gonna get back into working out. Besides her business (barely) and her boyfriend (up until recently), what has Marissa followed through with in the last few years? Don't get me wrong, I hope she does! It would be good for her to get some exercise and improve her mental health and whatnot, but I'm not placing any bets.
I agree, it would be cool if she got back into it though. But I think she’s gonna go back into the Year of You type bullshit. That kind of fell off when she started that Purify your Life series (fail) and moved onto Becoming Marissa(which seems more like Year of You, but probably just more of a reason for her to change her Instagram name after she started getting all that Polina hate)

I hope she doesn't do YOY. Like girl, take a hint! What you did after your last two break ups clearly didn't work.

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x »

soybeanz wrote:
BeanQueen wrote:

I hope she doesn't do YOY. Like girl, take a hint! What you did after your last two break ups clearly didn't work.
Yeah, but she doesn't see herself as the common demoninator or problem. She is merely a victim of people who "couldn't love her the way she needed" or were selfish or unfaithful or blah blah blah

I mean breakups always sting, and we always have our own perspective.. but she is too dense to see this as a pattern. I'm sure it will be YOY 3 followed by NHG3 from tinder yet again

Return to “MarissaLace”