Logan and Jake Paul

motherfickle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Logan and Jake Paul

Post by motherfickle »

HearMeRoar wrote:Oh my god I actually CANNOT with the #logang ... I am sorry but I am going to be harsh and possibly nasty here but they are claiming that anybody would do this to a dead rat and that the rat doesn't deserve any respect and that anybody sticking up for the rat would have killed it and tased it themselves.

Do they seriously have no idea what is right and wrong in the world??? Now I know Peta are problematic and I am completely against the vandalism and harrassment they participate in against farmers even though I am a vegetarian but how can stuff like this get views and laughs? The whole idea of this being disgusting is that he desecrated a corpse - animal or not an animal - it is a dead thing that deserves respect after it has passed.

I actually can't...Getting so angry on Twitter and I try not to argue with people there!
God. Who is raising these kids? Maybe it's because I've been an animal lover most of my life, but I genuinely can't imagine thinking it's okay to taze an innocent animal like that. Dead or not.

charmed727
Learner
Learner

Post by charmed727 »

The DailyMail put a story on Snapchat about him. He for fucking real blamed the parents? It’s not appropriate for anyone to see. He shouldn’t have fucking done it and posted it in the first place. How dense is this selfish entitled asshole

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Something about his ugly mf gives me serial killer brain vibes. Like I wouldn't be surprised one day if a friend of his dies of a random suicide while they're alone or he kills someone in a spontaneous argument in self defense. He also probably watches Dexter a lot and thinks he "really gets it."

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

He's def got killer vibes but is too dumb to achieve the serial part :rofl: :rofl:

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

It's hilarious that he had a whole team of people spending weeks planning his return, and now he's gone on another hiatus.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

So apparently Youtube “temporarily” demobilized his whole channel? Yeah I doubt that will last long. They just wanna appear to be doing something smh.

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

Comolemntfou wrote:It's hilarious that he had a whole team of people spending weeks planning his return, and now he's gone on another hiatus.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
Leave it to Logan to somehow make a situation that couldn’t get any worse a lot worse. He is stupid beyond words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

So yt demobilized his channels because of the dead rat but not a dead human. I see.

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

Delet This wrote:Something about his ugly mf gives me serial killer brain vibes. Like I wouldn't be surprised one day if a friend of his dies of a random suicide while they're alone or he kills someone in a spontaneous argument in self defense. He also probably watches Dexter a lot and thinks he "really gets it."
Maybe it's because I've been watching The Assassination of Gianni Versace, but I can see it. Andrew Cunanan (the man who killed Versace, as well as 3 other people) was obsessed with how people viewed him, as well fame and fortune. Just like both of the Paul brothers. That's not to say they are serial killers or that they will actually become ones, of course, but there is a precedent for murdering for fame.

flamboyantalien
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flamboyantalien »

YouTube needs to just fucking terminate both of their channels. But they won't, too much money to be made.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

flamboyantalien wrote:YouTube needs to just fucking terminate both of their channels. But they won't, too much money to be made.
But if they did, think of the kid who might work their ass off to become the next big thing and put out good content. The Logan brothers' fans are young. They have short attention spans and if Logan and Jake are gone they will just find someone else to follow. YouTube just needs to grow a pair and delete their channels.

charmed727
Learner
Learner

Post by charmed727 »

I’m doing a history project on feminism in the 1920s and I googled “is Alice Paul” and the first suggestion was “is Alice Paul related to Jake Paul” I wanna kms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

i'm just so continuously shocked that these guys are successful because they are so goddamn ugly. like, it is physically painful to watch ufo-head l*gan and irl beavis and butthead in one j*ke.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

prctentious wrote:i'm just so continuously shocked that these guys are successful because they are so goddamn ugly. like, it is physically painful to watch ufo-head l*gan and irl beavis and butthead in one j*ke.
I am with you 100%. And they have these hot women. So. They're obnoxious, sexist, and not physically attractive. Gee, I wonder why these women want them? What could it be???

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

lmmomSD wrote:
prctentious wrote:i'm just so continuously shocked that these guys are successful because they are so goddamn ugly. like, it is physically painful to watch ufo-head l*gan and irl beavis and butthead in one j*ke.
I am with you 100%. And they have these hot women. So. They're obnoxious, sexist, and not physically attractive. Gee, I wonder why these women want them? What could it be???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: tell me about it. money is an aphrodisiac in and of itself, i suppose. damn

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

prctentious wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: tell me about it. money is an aphrodisiac in and of itself, i suppose. damn
And fame. Does anyone think Erika Costell would have as big a following if she wasn't Jake Paul's girlfriend?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
holy shit, that hairline

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

I know Cr1t1kal has been making balding jokes about him, but damn his hair is receding lmao :rofl:

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Can someone explain the "setting house on fire" situation? I keep seeing people mention that either Jake or Logan set their house on fire or something, but I can't find anything about it on google or youtube..

Return to “The Paul Brothers”