Nikki Slackketter - Part 6

Kiddo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Slackketter - Part 6

Post by Kiddo »

hashtaggoals wrote:More likely reason is that Nikki is too lazy to make the trip over there.
:rofl: :rofl: this made me laugh so hard. BB is in downtown LA and so is NB. Lolol the idea of her being so lazy that she can't even make it out the door is just hilarious

mandicoot
Informer
Informer

Post by mandicoot »

I get the feeling Nikki is a creature of habit and has somewhat of a bit of anxiety and maybe that's why she doesn't go to Barbell? I remember a little after the first break up she had a mini panic attack when she had to find a new gym and grocery store and try something other than Starbucks lol.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

cali_ambitious454
Debater
Debater

Post by cali_ambitious454 »

Kiddo wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:More likely reason is that Nikki is too lazy to make the trip over there.
:rofl: :rofl: this made me laugh so hard. BB is in downtown LA and so is NB. Lolol the idea of her being so lazy that she can't even make it out the door is just hilarious
I definitely wouldn't put it past her or the rest of her crew. Wasn't Jaz the one who was begging on Twitter for someone to Postmate her candy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

Lolololol hoardganizedjen, you're awesome :rofl: :rofl: :respekt:
mandicoot wrote:I get the feeling Nikki is a creature of habit and has somewhat of a bit of anxiety and maybe that's why she doesn't go to Barbell? I remember a little after the first break up she had a mini panic attack when she had to find a new gym and grocery store and try something other than Starbucks lol.

I wonder if she doesn't want to go there because of the whole breakup thing and how basically the whole fitness industry knows and maybe she doesn't really want to deal with people? It's a pretty popular gym for YTer, she probably doesn't want to be surrounded by people gossiping about her.
Also, I wouldn't want to accidentally run into Scamanda Bucci either :roll:

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sorry to double post but reading back saywhatbitch's aka racistJen44021's posts and lol! That shit is meme level amounts of cringe.

I wonder if she's actually Frida? We need a thread for gossiping on the gossipers :rofl:

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

Guys. Nikki's iPhone was stolen at the concert last night. She's been tweeting and following the phone because it's still on! And everyone is telling her what to do. Call the cops and they will go retrieve your phone and she's not responding to any of it. She just keeps tweeting about it.

Also can you imagine if this person was able to unlock the phone?! That's gossip gold info in there!

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

^^ omggggggg I hope it was a crazed fan looking to spill the tea

mandicoot
Informer
Informer

Post by mandicoot »

Has anyone noticed Nikki's recent obsession with Logan Paul? I think she's slipped his name in her vlogs/twitter several times now. Probably trying to get in with the funny skit crowd....

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

Totally off topic but looking back at her old IG posts and videos where she actually gave a fuck about fitness and her appearance and found this. Idk if it's personal preference or what but Nikki girl please take out those extensions and go brunette

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAQnHO-mOgV/
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

neatndfancy wrote:Totally off topic but looking back at her old IG posts and videos where she actually gave a fuck about fitness and her appearance and found this. Idk if it's personal preference or what but Nikki girl please take out those extensions and go brunette

[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BAQnHO</span><span>-</span><span>mOgV</span><span>/[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
YES!!!! LOVE the darker color on her! I'm kind of hoping that's what she's planning on doing since she changed her twitter handle from BlondeVsWorld.

dr-tran
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dr-tran »

Cp3p0 wrote:Guys. Nikki's iPhone was stolen at the concert last night. She's been tweeting and following the phone because it's still on! And everyone is telling her what to do. Call the cops and they will go retrieve your phone and she's not responding to any of it. She just keeps tweeting about it.

Also can you imagine if this person was able to unlock the phone?! That's gossip gold info in there!

tbf isn't LAPD notoriously bad at responding to issues?

+GetInLoser+
Talker
Talker

Post by +GetInLoser+ »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:Sorry to double post but reading back saywhatbitch's aka racistJen44021's posts and lol! That shit is meme level amounts of cringe.

I wonder if she's actually Frida? We need a thread for gossiping on the gossipers :rofl:

OT, but I've always wondered if Jenn was Frida too since she always used any excuse she could find to plug Frida's channel or IG. I did follow Frida for a bit though, and she doesn't seem like the type of person to SPAIF/fake-stan herself, but you never really know these days.

I've finally unfollowed Nikki on IG. I really don't have any strong opinion about how unmotivated she is, etc., it's just that I genuinely have very little interest in her content these days. Still subbed on YT, but only watch about 1 in 5 of her new videos, so an unsub is probably likely in the future. Guess we'll see.

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

Cp3p0 wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:Ashley is killing it with the upload schedule. Proud of her. Ashley, if you read here, drag Nikki to Barbell Brigade with you and Jaz!

Side note: I hope people don't feel like they have to preface any negative comment about Nikki with a disclaimer.
Ashley's down 11lbs!
I wonder if Jazz is pushing her and vice Versa while Nikki stays home and or hangs out with Miles.
There isn't any bad blood with barbell brigade and Nikki is there?

Isn't B.Brigade where all those douchebags who hate on her go?
I would never go back there if I was her. I avoid assholes at all costs.

irinaaas28
Learner
Learner

Post by irinaaas28 »

nightpolitik wrote:
Cp3p0 wrote:
hashtaggoals wrote:Ashley is killing it with the upload schedule. Proud of her. Ashley, if you read here, drag Nikki to Barbell Brigade with you and Jaz!

Side note: I hope people don't feel like they have to preface any negative comment about Nikki with a disclaimer.
Ashley's down 11lbs!
I wonder if Jazz is pushing her and vice Versa while Nikki stays home and or hangs out with Miles.

Is there a link between scamanda being sponsored by BBrigade and the bad blood between Nikki and BBrigade?(just asking, I don't know the story lol)

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals »

If there is bad blood I don't know about it but I don't really follow those other YT'ers. I feel Ashley wouldn't go to a gym if the people there were anti Nikki but who knows for certain.

forthethrillofit
Informer
Informer

Post by forthethrillofit »

So Nikki's phone wasn't backed up to iCloud because she moved? Your laptop is portable? Lmao I don't get her. She tweeted that all her memories like photos and videos are gone. That means a bunch of screenshots and texts we'll never see lmao i wish she spilled the tea earlier!!

thattwistedlife
Learner
Learner

Post by thattwistedlife »

forthethrillofit wrote:So Nikki's phone wasn't backed up to iCloud because she moved? Your laptop is portable? Lmao I don't get her. She tweeted that all her memories like photos and videos are gone. That means a bunch of screenshots and texts we'll never see lmao i wish she spilled the tea earlier!!
On one hand I'm having a real hard time believing this, on the other I'm like siggghhh only she would not have a back up :roll:
What are the chances she is making this up so she can always go: i lost this or that sooo sorry

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

nightpolitik wrote:
Cp3p0 wrote:

Ashley's down 11lbs!

i think that's more gold's gym in venice. nikki did a promo video for barbell brigade last summer so she must not be too hated.

Post by Guest »

Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:
nightpolitik wrote:
Cp3p0 wrote:

Ashley's down 11lbs!

i think that's more gold's gym in venice. nikki did a promo video for barbell brigade last summer so she must not be too hated.
That was before all the drama tho. Seems like they tried to suck up to Heidi, so Nikki mihht not be all that comfortable being there.

mandicoot
Informer
Informer

Post by mandicoot »

Uhura60 wrote:
Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:
nightpolitik wrote:
Cp3p0 wrote:

Ashley's down 11lbs!

That was before all the drama tho. Seems like they tried to suck up to Heidi, so Nikki mihht not be all that comfortable being there.
Which is unfortunate. Because I feel the being a fitspo in LA, these specific gyms are key to your success and getting a better chance to branch out and collab. So much for her promise of "having so much planned and having like minded people to inspire her". LMAO

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”