Christian "Ghost Pepper" Goomah

Micapika

Re: Christian "Ghost Pepper" Goomah

Post by Micapika »

Healthyish85 wrote:A lot of good comments on it...ppl like wtf you lecture on health but you eat all processed food? hahaha

Love this comment too:

AJ Brown
12 hours ago
I have to be honest, the way you feel about Whole Foods is the way I feel about Alphalete clothing. I can go to Forever 21 or H&M and get the same style/quality as your clothes, only way cheaper. When you started Alphalete, you spoke of selling quality athletic wear at an affordable price, but it has morphed into a Whole Foods type of line that few can afford. Not to put you on blast, but you're doing the same thing they are.

AJ Brown deserves a round of applause. Even Up is a bit on the expensive side of energy drinks
Surprisingly he hasn't been ripped apart by fanboys yet.

psily
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by psily »

Healthyish85 wrote:A lot of good comments on it...ppl like wtf you lecture on health but you eat all processed food? hahaha

Love this comment too:

AJ Brown
12 hours ago
I have to be honest, the way you feel about Whole Foods is the way I feel about Alphalete clothing. I can go to Forever 21 or H&M and get the same style/quality as your clothes, only way cheaper. When you started Alphalete, you spoke of selling quality athletic wear at an affordable price, but it has morphed into a Whole Foods type of line that few can afford. Not to put you on blast, but you're doing the same thing they are.

Surprisingly he hasn't been ripped apart by fanboys yet.
Yeah reading all the comments, majority of them are actually the ones ripping on CG for being so ignorant :rofl:

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

Why is CG even giving nutrition advice. He doesn't cook. He doesn't even own plates ffs.

Post by Guest »

Sobinski wrote:Why is CG even giving nutrition advice. He doesn't cook. He doesn't even own plates ffs.
THISSSSSSSSSSSS. Oh my god I've had it with these paper plates. Maybe we wouldn't have these massive, devastating hurricanes destroying your ~investment properties~ IF YOU LEARNED TO WASH A DAMN DISH AND STOPPED CREATING SO MUCH TRASH THAT SITS IN LANDFILLS AND DESTROYS OUR ENVIRONMENT. this clown was the first person I ever saw to use plastic plates beyond a toddler's birthday party or backyard bbq and i'm still floored by the fact that he does this. maybe he'd be able to afford to shop at Whole Foods if he didn't buy new plastic plates every week and instead just bought a $20 set of dishes.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

omg...the part in his whole foods video where he has heidi and becca and some other girl showing off the new alphalete hoodies...and he totally starts to stick his foot in his mouth around 10:50...thank God Becca was willing to step in and save him lolol:

I hate that I think the hoodies are cute tho. Thankfully I have zero need for more hoodies in my life.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Healthyish85 wrote:omg...the part in his whole foods video where he has heidi and becca and some other girl showing off the new alphalete hoodies...and he totally starts to stick his foot in his mouth around 10:50...thank God Becca was willing to step in and save him lolol:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>Xjy02eT7SCs</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>932s</span></a>

I hate that I think the hoodies are cute tho. Thankfully I have zero need for more hoodies in my life.
The hoodies are definitely cute but I guarantee they'll come with a not so cute price tag.

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

He said that he thought people were stupid for falling for "organic" -then corrected himself and said they were misinformed. Hey douche, maybe people who buy organic think buying a lamborghini is stupid. It's always breaking down!!!

LemonadeGrenade
Talker
Talker

Post by LemonadeGrenade »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
Sobinski wrote:Why is CG even giving nutrition advice. He doesn't cook. He doesn't even own plates ffs.
THISSSSSSSSSSSS. Oh my god I've had it with these paper plates. Maybe we wouldn't have these massive, devastating hurricanes destroying your ~investment properties~ IF YOU LEARNED TO WASH A DAMN DISH AND STOPPED CREATING SO MUCH TRASH THAT SITS IN LANDFILLS AND DESTROYS OUR ENVIRONMENT. this clown was the first person I ever saw to use plastic plates beyond a toddler's birthday party or backyard bbq and i'm still floored by the fact that he does this. maybe he'd be able to afford to shop at Whole Foods if he didn't buy new plastic plates every week and instead just bought a $20 set of dishes.

A viewer sent him an entire set of dishes once, not sure he ever actually used them.

jookie
Learner
Learner

Post by jookie »

His rant on Whole Foods was cringe worthy. I used to really enjoy CG's content but he's gotten insufferable now.
That poor girl in the Medium hoodie probably felt like a cow when CG opened his mouth about Heidi being so skinny.

On another note, where the hell is Denae? I see Shawley all the time hanging out with CG and crew but never see her around. I know she stole from CG but she literally hasn't been on any of the group outings lately. Did they break up?

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

jookie wrote:His rant on Whole Foods was cringe worthy. I used to really enjoy CG's content but he's gotten insufferable now.
That poor girl in the Medium hoodie probably felt like a cow when CG opened his mouth about Heidi being so skinny.

On another note, where the hell is Denae? I see Shawley all the time hanging out with CG and crew but never see her around. I know she stole from CG but she literally hasn't been on any of the group outings lately. Did they break up?
Yeah Denae hasn't been around much lately. I think the last time I saw her with the group was during that 4th of July pool party.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Looks like they are still together from their IG. Even funnier is that Denae is still offering online coaching. She's even less qualified than the Youtubers.

Post by Guest »

Lol I got so much secondhand embarrassment watching CG dance in Maxx's pool party video. You can tell how insecure he is compared to the other guys who don't care how ridiculous they look when they're dancing. He takes himself way too seriously for young he is, which is crazy because he looks SO much older than Maxx and all the girls in the video.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

It's amazing that we never find out much gossip from places like Olympia, like who slept with who etc. Think Maxx definitely got with that Allyfit but other than that who knows.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Spid wrote:It's amazing that we never find out much gossip from places like Olympia, like who slept with who etc. Think Maxx definitely got with that Allyfit but other than that who knows.
I know, I'd love to know. You'd think people would gossip or someone would get mad about something and spill. I wouldn't doubt that Maxx hooked up with her because she kept kissing him on the cheek and being all close to him

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

I hope Maxx got some :D :D

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

Sobinski wrote:I hope Maxx got some :D :D
Yeah, I like the dude, he's funny plus he disses Gooman all the time . I'd fuck him :rofl: . As long as he doesn't drag a gf into his vids, I don't care :D

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

His work ethic is great. Uploading whilst there, soon as he gets back, etc.

A lot of people who I follow (Nikki, CG, Steve Cook, Brad, David Laid) seem to have really slacked off on YouTube at the minute. Don't know if it's because they don't think it's as worthwhile with the monetary changes or just enjoying the end of summer.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

cat29 wrote:
Spid wrote:It's amazing that we never find out much gossip from places like Olympia, like who slept with who etc. Think Maxx definitely got with that Allyfit but other than that who knows.
I know, I'd love to know. You'd think people would gossip or someone would get mad about something and spill. I wouldn't doubt that Maxx hooked up with her because she kept kissing him on the cheek and being all close to him
right! She was totally wanting on him, which is cute because Maxx deserves a girlfriend. But guaranteed he would ever date a Ghost team mate, he doesn't want to get sloppy or have it be awkward. Take notes people.

I know its off topic but since Maxx loves Ghost and he loves sour candy why doesn't he create a sour candy but out of BCAA's. I feel like that would sell amazingly!

candaceholmes77
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by candaceholmes77 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
wildnblue wrote:Lol I got so much secondhand embarrassment watching CG dance in Maxx's pool party video. You can tell how insecure he is compared to the other guys who don't care how ridiculous they look when they're dancing. He takes himself way too seriously for young he is, which is crazy because he looks SO much older than Maxx and all the girls in the video.
See, I got secondhand embarrassment watching Maxx be so0o0o wacky with his dancing. Always being so jokey about it that it's annoying IMO. If you don't want to dance, don't dance. But don't ~joke dance~ for hours just because you aren't confident enough to dance seriously. I think that comes off way more insecure but to each their own.

---
Also, OMG YOU GUYS!!! I saw my first Alphalete shirt irl at the gym last night. I was filling up my water bottle, turned around quickly and BAM! The dude must have thought there was something seriously wrong with me because I think my jaw dropped to the floor. ALSO, I saw new seamless GS leggings AND Flex leggings. So as you can imagine, I was losing my shit left and right. :rofl:
This is the first time I have ever posted...but I know exactly what you mean I would have never thought I would see Alphalete or GS in person but every now and then I see one or the other and this in 4 different gyms in my area.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

candaceholmes77 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote: See, I got secondhand embarrassment watching Maxx be so0o0o wacky with his dancing. Always being so jokey about it that it's annoying IMO. If you don't want to dance, don't dance. But don't ~joke dance~ for hours just because you aren't confident enough to dance seriously. I think that comes off way more insecure but to each their own.

---
Also, OMG YOU GUYS!!! I saw my first Alphalete shirt irl at the gym last night. I was filling up my water bottle, turned around quickly and BAM! The dude must have thought there was something seriously wrong with me because I think my jaw dropped to the floor. ALSO, I saw new seamless GS leggings AND Flex leggings. So as you can imagine, I was losing my shit left and right. :rofl:
This is the first time I have ever posted...but I know exactly what you mean I would have never thought I would see Alphalete or GS in person but every now and then I see one or the other and this in 4 different gyms in my area.
I see random guys wear alphalete on my college campus and it always takes me off guard haha

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”