Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniDoesBrighton - StalkingHeightenedZoeFrightened | Par

Post by bwhiteley6 »

fakesutti2016 wrote:
Adelaide wrote:
cherryGummybear wrote:Can the new thread name have the word "Cheap"....Dani Cheapsuitti seems to be a recurring theme lately.
Dani Scabsutti- being a Creep on the Cheap
YES! This one please! :rofl:
HAHA that is perfectttttttt

okpeach
Informer
Informer

Post by okpeach »

i found it very odd that she kept that huge chunk of footage in the vlog of her and talia just bashing the hotel. yeah it was run down but she didn't need to keep like 5 minutes of "lol it's like a mouse hole" "lol the door isn't even aligned" "lol it's like someone threw coffee up" yeah people will laugh and joke about the shitty hotel they're staying at but it was just excessive and unnecessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madness
Learner
Learner

Post by madness »

I always wonder how she actually has friends?? Like do they not notice the difference to her online persona or at least appearance she fakes in every single photo and video. And if she starts faking and forcing an accent... is she seriously gonna talk like that in person as well?? It's so weird and way too much effort to me haha

Jeeen-n
Learner
Learner

Post by Jeeen-n »

So Erika Saccone who is a few years younger then Dan just moved to Brighton as well..
They both do YouTube as a job, although Dan has been doing it longer as has many more subscribers. I'm super interested to see the difference in their new homes. I know people have different styles, but let's see how cheap Dans place will look compared to Erikas

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

madness wrote:I always wonder how she actually has friends?? Like do they not notice the difference to her online persona or at least appearance she fakes in every single photo and video. And if she starts faking and forcing an accent... is she seriously gonna talk like that in person as well?? It's so weird and way too much effort to me haha

What friends does she have? Talia, who will soon be exposed to how much of a shit person she is? She doesn't have friends - that's why she left Aus!!

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

She's clearly got issues with Alanna having met a guy in London. There has been no mention of being excited to catch up with her. Larn obviously doesn't care since she has a pretty good looking boyfriend and actual friends who aren't 12 year olds online or Talia who is clearly latched on to get more followers. It's why they're perfect for each other.

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

I 100% think that Talia is just friends with dani for the exposure, she has less than 100,000 subs. Talia got in too deep and realised being friends with dani and her fake 1.4mil subs wont help her gain for shit.

lushanon
Informer
Informer

Post by lushanon »

Actually I did see Alanna comment on one of Danis moving pics!

madness
Learner
Learner

Post by madness »

CalmYaFarm wrote:
madness wrote:I always wonder how she actually has friends?? Like do they not notice the difference to her online persona or at least appearance she fakes in every single photo and video. And if she starts faking and forcing an accent... is she seriously gonna talk like that in person as well?? It's so weird and way too much effort to me haha

What friends does she have? Talia, who will soon be exposed to how much of a shit person she is? She doesn't have friends - that's why she left Aus!!
Okay true. I should've asked how does she have FRIEND Image

Bets on how long before Talia is no longer a friend??

katiiiieeee
Learner
Learner

Post by katiiiieeee »

Jeeen-n wrote:So Erika Saccone who is a few years younger then Dan just moved to Brighton as well..
They both do YouTube as a job, although Dan has been doing it longer as has many more subscribers. I'm super interested to see the difference in their new homes. I know people have different styles, but let's see how cheap Dans place will look compared to Erikas
I think Erika has a lot of help from Anna and Johnothan and also her mum, I'm not sure on that though. It's going to be interesting too see wether dani tries to be friends with her. Seeing as Erika's sister and her husband are both best friends with Zalfie. Dani will probably weasel her way in to trying to be friends with the Sacconejoly's to befriend Zoella

lushanon
Informer
Informer

Post by lushanon »

Dani didn't reply publicly so maybe she is holding a grudge towards her, who knows

Post by Guest »

lushanon wrote:Image

Dani didn't reply publicly so maybe she is holding a grudge towards her, who knows

Burning bridges again when she's the only other friend that she has in the UK apart from Talia :roll:

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

lushanon wrote:Image

Dani Mansutti hold a grudge? Nahhh Image

Silkyhoney
Debater
Debater

Post by Silkyhoney »

Poor beans looking distressed AF and typical Dani brushing it off like everything's back to normal

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

That poor dog :o
Watched the moving vlog, and wow she's rude dissing out the hotel. Also didn't she keep saying moving vlogs would be on the vlog channel?

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

Right?
Who the fuck would put up with that unless you're just like her.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

Brighton looks like shit tbh. It isnt very "goals". Why would you want to move from amazing beaches in australia to a beach with rocks? I think london would of been more goals if she wanted to go back to england. England has such terrible weather too.

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

And the currency exchange must've sucked for her. She basically loses half her money moving over there

Silkyhoney
Debater
Debater

Post by Silkyhoney »

Omfg Zoe and Alfie take their puppy nala and frequently vlog at this beach how am I not surprised this bitch is taking beans to this beach the second she's shipped into the country??? God forbid she actually sees them because you know she has "social anxiety." She'll fucking latch onto them like a leech

Post by Guest »

facetune gone wrong as always :rofl:

if you're going to shrink your jawline you should probably even out the rest of your head.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”