Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by tzzitzbee »

Do she not have a thread? This girl has been the biggest scam I have ever seen. She first started off as dollgolls on twitter which then she got caught associating with a business who just stole everyones money and never sent an actual product which was then revealed it was her company while she swore up and down that she was just a promoter and not to email her about it when the company's info listed her email as the contact info. Months go by she disappears and reemerges as Urbandoll. A girl named Isabelle Martinez who is seemingly attractive who posts several giveaways a day. She constantly goes on periscope and the question you see an overwhelming amount is "is the girl in your twitpic you?" from the beginning she would just brush it off or give a short answer saying yes its me. It was a few months i would say two months and a twitter user named erikadubbz posted a picture of a tinder profile using "isabelles" picture which was really erikadubbz​ and erika titled the picture "people are creepy" soon i guess Urbandolls followers saw the post and all of a sudden she is posting suicide threats and going on creepy periscopes where basically she just seeked attention and had her followers convince her to stay. I understand that some people are clinically depressed and they do have moments where its too much for them but this girl does the same suicide threats and routine each time she is caught in a lie which is totally fucked up to the people who do suffer of anxiety and depression. Moving forward to December 2016 Erikadubbz posted a screenshot of Urbandolls twitter and said "hey thats me" she wasnt mad she was amused. I doubt she even knew that Urbandoll was the creepy girl that was using her photos on tinder under Isabelle Martinez which is the name Urbandoll claimed was hers. She does several giveaways and at one point she was forcing her followers to donate to enter to a paypal the money from the paypal was strictly for giveaways and in her words" the more you donate the bigger the prizes" the donations got so ridiculous that paypal locked her account due to suspicious activity. this didnt stop her she made another paypal. At the same time yeah she was posting nice giveaways but she was also buying herself ridiculous things like the 300 dollar dyson hairdryer. The icing on the cake however was when she had the audacity to force us to donate and that same day she posted a receipt from Impressions Vanity where she just bought herself a $600 dollar mirror. This girl had 230,000 followers at the time which meant if everyone donated a dollar she couldve been set for the year .Around September-December she was in two relationships which she displayed heavily on twitter. She made it seem like she knew and it was an actual relationship it wasnt until they broke up that we investigated and found out that one of the dudes was max and apparently she catfished and he hasnt really posted since their "relationship" the guy is real he is an athlete who lost an arm when he was younger and is pretty much famous for overcoming so much to become the athlete he is today. The other guy was a guy named andrew who we found out didnt know her at all they met on tinder and when they met she was going by a different name he would try to FaceTime her and she wouldn't let him. each time he would threaten to break up with her she would say something to make him stay like "oh my name is really this or this is my real picture" Her relationships aren't really that important but her catfishing has gotten over the top. On twitter everyone views her as queen and she keeps her followers engaged by saying oh subscribe to my youtube im saving my face reveal for youtube as of now i believe she has thousands of youtube subscribers and she has yet to put up a video which she has promised since the new year. Recently however someone recognized her best friend at the mall and Urbandoll (Isabelle) posted that she was going to the mall with this best friend. Someone at the mall recognized the friend and put two and two together the girl with the friend was in fact Urbandoll/Isaball and this person took a picture. urbandoll did her suicide threats and then started sending her minions to attack random users that she claimed were stalking her. A few days went by and on a late periscope she moved the camera to show her face (which was nothing even remotely similar to the girl she claimed to be which was erikadubbz pictures. Many people of course screenshot the reveal and started tweeting it which then cause Isaball to tweet and delete several pictures of her graduation. Then this bitch goes on to say that Im still Isabelle Martinez its just my appearance thats different when her name isnt even isabelle its Johnna Byrd and everyone who confronts her about she tells everyone to go report our twitter like if you have nothing to hide why are you attacking and using your followers for bad.What does everyone think about this situation? sorry this is my first time actually starting a discussion. ill post all of the pictures as well oops i forgot to say that she states shes from las vegas nevada and 22 years old (these are the only true things about her) She needs to be exposed because not only is she scamming money from her followers she is receiving pr from companies like too faced, becca, and milk makeup. there are more but these companies are under the impression they are sending it to the girl in the fake photo and to isabelle not to johnna byrd ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by sighyoutube »

At what point did people figure out how she actually looks? This is news for me, although I used to be very into the makeup community on twitter and did some giveaways myself. I havent been on twitter for quite some time so I didn't know that people had figured out what she actually looked like.

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater

Post by tzzitzbee »

she tweeted that she was going to the mall with erica her best friend and someone recognized erica and realized the girl with her was Urbandoll so apparently urbandoll caught on that they took pictures of her so she went on her daily rant and said she was being stalked and threatened to deactivate her page. Then a few days later I guess people were still asking her if the pictures were her and on a late night periscope she showed her face and immediately got off periscope but people were still able to get screenshots so she came clean and uploaded her graduation pictures

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

tzzitzbee wrote:she tweeted that she was going to the mall with erica her best friend and someone recognized erica and realized the girl with her was Urbandoll so apparently urbandoll caught on that they took pictures of her so she went on her daily rant and said she was being stalked and threatened to deactivate her page. Then a few days later I guess people were still asking her if the pictures were her and on a late night periscope she showed her face and immediately got off periscope but people were still able to get screenshots so she came clean and uploaded her graduation pictures

Ohhh. I expected her to wear more makeup though lmao.

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater

Post by tzzitzbee »

sighyoutube wrote:
tzzitzbee wrote:she tweeted that she was going to the mall with erica her best friend and someone recognized erica and realized the girl with her was Urbandoll so apparently urbandoll caught on that they took pictures of her so she went on her daily rant and said she was being stalked and threatened to deactivate her page. Then a few days later I guess people were still asking her if the pictures were her and on a late night periscope she showed her face and immediately got off periscope but people were still able to get screenshots so she came clean and uploaded her graduation pictures

my thoughts exactly especially since she used to be so into doing periscopes while getting ready where she showed us the products and eyeshadows she would be wearing (not actually showing her face though) literally in no pictures is she even wearing makeup except in the livestream where she mixing colors and trying them on with the abh lip palette

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

tzzitzbee wrote:
sighyoutube wrote:

my thoughts exactly especially since she used to be so into doing periscopes while getting ready where she showed us the products and eyeshadows she would be wearing (not actually showing her face though) literally in no pictures is she even wearing makeup except in the livestream where she mixing colors and trying them on with the abh lip palette

You'd think she would wear makeup more often based on how much she has, but obviously these are all photos that are from the same time some it doesn't really say much. Might have to become more active on twitter again just to see what she tweets lol

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater

Post by tzzitzbee »

sighyoutube wrote:
tzzitzbee wrote:
sighyoutube wrote:

You'd think she would wear makeup more often based on how much she has, but obviously these are all photos that are from the same time some it doesn't really say much. Might have to become more active on twitter again just to see what she tweets lol
basically all she tweets about now are rants about people dming her trying to see where their giveaway is at since its been months since they won the giveaway and isaball has yet to order their prize lol

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

tzzitzbee wrote:
sighyoutube wrote:
tzzitzbee wrote:
sighyoutube wrote:

basically all she tweets about now are rants about people dming her trying to see where their giveaway is at since its been months since they won the giveaway and isaball has yet to order their prize lol

Yeah I just scrolled through and there wasn't really anything interesting. I'm surprised photos of here haven't been passed around more on twitter, but then again I barely go on twitter anymore so that might just be me. I find it interesting that she didn't get "exposed" earlier on, but her followers are very loyal.

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater

Post by tzzitzbee »

sighyoutube wrote:
tzzitzbee wrote:
sighyoutube wrote:
tzzitzbee wrote:
sighyoutube wrote: Ohhh. I expected her to wear more makeup though lmao.

Yeah I just scrolled through and there wasn't really anything interesting. I'm surprised photos of here haven't been passed around more on twitter, but then again I barely go on twitter anymore so that might just be me. I find it interesting that she didn't get "exposed" earlier on, but her followers are very loyal.
shes known for tweeting and depeting so I doubt youll ever find anything unless you have her post notifications on or on her account 24/7

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

tzzitzbee wrote: shes known for tweeting and depeting so I doubt youll ever find anything unless you have her post notifications on or on her account 24/7

ugh I could never deal with getting notifications from her all the fucking time lol. I wonder how much she makes from asking for paypal donations btw, cause I'm assuming that there are quite a few followers that donate money to her.

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater

Post by tzzitzbee »

sighyoutube wrote:
tzzitzbee wrote: shes known for tweeting and depeting so I doubt youll ever find anything unless you have her post notifications on or on her account 24/7

ugh I could never deal with getting notifications from her all the fucking time lol. I wonder how much she makes from asking for paypal donations btw, cause I'm assuming that there are quite a few followers that donate money to her.
She never disclosed it but I imagine its alot since shes been doing paypal giveaways in intervals of 100 i think the last one she did was for $500

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

tzzitzbee wrote:
sighyoutube wrote:

She never disclosed it but I imagine its alot since shes been doing paypal giveaways in intervals of 100 i think the last one she did was for $500

thats a lot of money damn

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater

Post by tzzitzbee »

sighyoutube wrote:
tzzitzbee wrote:
sighyoutube wrote:

thats a lot of money damn
yuup well think of it this way she has about 260k last time I checked so if we all donated a dollar it would be 260,000 I saw some people even donating $10 at a time to so even if not everyone donated she could easily make that nuch

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

tzzitzbee wrote: yuup well think of it this way she has about 260k last time I checked so if we all donated a dollar it would be 260,000 I saw some people even donating $10 at a time to so even if not everyone donated she could easily make that nuch

Yeah she's probably making good money of that account, especially bc she gets free products too, and she can just sell them on depop or whatever.

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater

Post by tzzitzbee »

sighyoutube wrote:
tzzitzbee wrote: yuup well think of it this way she has about 260k last time I checked so if we all donated a dollar it would be 260,000 I saw some people even donating $10 at a time to so even if not everyone donated she could easily make that nuch

Yeah she's probably making good money of that account, especially bc she gets free products too, and she can just sell them on depop or whatever.
lately that is all she does like shes sold macbooks and iphones there

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

She's so fake... sorry to bring up an old topic but I feel she needs to be discussed/exposed lol. Super rude to anyone who doesn't kiss ass, doesn't do fair giveaways as only the people she deems "active" can win wtf? She lovessssss the brown nosers.

I feel she runs this @nestbedding account too, they each just did a "thread" of how they came to come in contact, Nest's thread started ONE MINUTE after urban doll ended hers. sketchy af

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater

Post by tzzitzbee »

elleira wrote:She's so fake... sorry to bring up an old topic but I feel she needs to be discussed/exposed lol. Super rude to anyone who doesn't kiss ass, doesn't do fair giveaways as only the people she deems "active" can win wtf? She lovessssss the brown nosers.

I feel she runs this @nestbedding account too, they each just did a "thread" of how they came to come in contact, Nest's thread started ONE MINUTE after urban doll ended hers. sketchy af
am I so tired about hearing of nest bedding she is supposedly a makeup page but the only fake giveaways of hers weve seen lately are for over priced pillows

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

I haven't bothered to look into the bedding account at all, but I might have too now

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

now she interacts with ANOTHER "Joe" who supposedly is the entrepreneur behind Cloud N9ne medicated syrup? & he's "giving her a job"? Twitter is littered with ppl kissing her ass in the hopes of free stuff, way too many things up in the air for me to believe this chick. They literally do nothing but tweet & reply to tweets THE ENTIRE DAY EVERY DAY. It's not inconceivable that she even fakes her "proof" tweets. i think she has multiple fake accounts that pretend to be fans too

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

Her requirements to "win" a giveaway are that you have to be active. I dunno about you guys but I thought this meant GENERALLY active on Twitter. No, no. She meant stay active on her PAGE and kiss Her ass on her Periscopes. No wonder everyone salivates over every prize.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Return to “U-Z”