Franceska Garza

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
JustCant
Learner
Learner

Re: Franceska Garza

Post by JustCant »

PI88NK wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:44 pm

She really must think she’s a Kardashian oh my lord this girl ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just showed this pic to my boyfriend & jokingly asked him if he wanted me to start doing my lips like this...he said it looks like she’s been sucking on a turd 🤣🤣🤣

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Corgetta 63 »

Plus, she has too much lip fillers....loves having duck lips. Weirdo.

Chisme_chatterbox
Learner
Learner

Post by Chisme_chatterbox »

Have you seen her 1000th sponsored vlog? She’s reaching so hard to sell those lululemon products... a minty lip balm making your breath smell good? What an idiot, I almost forgot how stupid she sounds with every gasp she takes.

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

She is soooo much prettier without all that caked Kardashian make up! Referring to her Vlogmas #4 video.

Thank you for teaching me what Dry Shampoo is. The more things she started to spray/apply in that car, the more I wanted to gag just thinking of what it would be like to be sitting in there with her.

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

I stopped watching her after she let her dog break it’s leg. It’s been what..over a year now? Haha. I just checked out her Instagram and um.... is it just me or does she kinda look like a drag queen? She wears soooo much makeup! And her sense of style is horrendous. Good lord, someone help this girl

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

bronzedbrunette wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:01 am
I stopped watching her after she let her dog break it’s leg. It’s been what..over a year now? Haha. I just checked out her Instagram and um.... is it just me or does she kinda look like a drag queen? She wears soooo much makeup! And her sense of style is horrendous. Good lord, someone help this girl
She DEFINITELY looks like a drag queen. I' never trust her to do my make-up...and to think she's a freelance MUA!

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Interesting tidbit for those of us who have talked about politics on this thread and on Alex's thread: Brett is an Andrew Yang supporter. Also seemed like an Obama supporter before that. Not a Trump fan at all. I went through his tweets and likes on Twitter. I know some of you don't care, but for those who do...

Also, Franceska's parents are Trump supporters. Went through her mom's tweets and have seen her dad post about it on Facebook too.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:40 am
ackbellai wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:42 am
Interesting tidbit for those of us who have talked about politics on this thread and on Alex's thread: Brett is an Andrew Yang supporter. Also seemed like an Obama supporter before that. Not a Trump fan at all. I went through his tweets and likes on Twitter. I know some of you don't care, but for those who do...

Also, Franceska's parents are Trump supporters. Went through her mom's tweets and have seen her dad post about it on Facebook too.
Just curious, when was the last time they visibly supported Trump?
Not sure about the dad because it's been awhile since I've looked. Her mom has a business Twitter and personal Twitter and was was liking Trump's tweets (as well as the whole family's tweets) on both accounts through 2018. She hasn't actually tweeted on her personal account since 2017 and on her business account, she now only tweets about business. From a common sense standpoint, because she still follows the whole family, she's probably still a supporter.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

I don’t watch her- how did her dog break her leg?

Chisme_chatterbox
Learner
Learner

ackbellai wrote:Interesting tidbit for those of us who have talked about politics on this thread and on Alex's thread: Brett is an Andrew Yang supporter. Also seemed like an Obama supporter before that. Not a Trump fan at all. I went through his tweets and likes on Twitter. I know some of you don't care, but for those who do...

Typical Latino who marries a white woman and allows his kids to blow off their Latinx side.

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:26 am
I don’t watch her- how did her dog break her leg?

She never said. That’s why I quit watching lol

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

Christmas House Decor & Girls Trip vlog...if you couldn't hear her speech impediment before you REALLY can while in this vlog. It's like listening to someone talk with a bunch of marshmallows in their mouth! GROSS.

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

She looks alot older then 24. So harsh. Heavy caked on makeup. She looks 40. Those lip fillers and botox have ruined her face.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Anyone keeping up with her podcast?

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Omg her Vlogmas Day 17 video definitely takes the cake for the most dumb things she has said in one video. Through and through, she literally sounds so stupid. Especially how she talks about the IV drip and how she talks about Joy's fur... I lost so many brain cells watching that...

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

She is a simple girl, not educated. Vain. Narcissistic. Self absorbed. Low self esteem issues, explains why she got veneers, boob job, botox and fillers to her face and lips all before she turn 24 yrs old. Now she looks like a old drag haaggered drag queen. Train wreck.

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

I'm cringing so hard from her new style video... oversized blazers look good on super skinny women. I am not body shaming her but when curvier women wear oversized blazers like that, it makes them look way bigger... plus the pastel bubble gum pink color was NOT a classy look. Not to mention how the beanie and the drape trench look don't go together. Everything is going downhill, she copies everything and so it shows really badly that she's just copying ideas and putting them together badly... horriffic!
Dance monkeys, dance! :tu:

Chisme_chatterbox
Learner
Learner

Lalaliar wrote:I'm cringing so hard from her new style video... oversized blazers look good on super skinny women. I am not body shaming her but when curvier women wear oversized blazers like that, it makes them look way bigger... plus the pastel bubble gum pink color was NOT a classy look. Not to mention how the beanie and the drape trench look don't go together. Everything is going downhill, she copies everything and so it shows really badly that she's just copying ideas and putting them together badly... horriffic!
If you see her more recent vlog video she talks about wearing her leather joggers only because Kylie Jenner wore pants similar to them... it seems weird that you’re trying to copy a younger girl.

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

I’m not sure if this has been brought up before but she looks exactly like Janice from the Muppets.

ImageImage

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

nobody gives a shit about your celery juice frankie

Return to “F-K”