BroganTatexo (Brogan Tate) (Part 2)

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BroganTatexo (Brogan Tate) (Part 2)

Post by meg1912 »

Pennycray wrote:I agree with whoever said there is nothing wrong with her size - there isnt! She’s a curvy girl but she needs to either embrace it or stop moaning and do something about it. It’s clear she doesn’t like the gym and that’s fine but by making some changes to what she eats she would see the benefit.

The tears are because the Wdw trip has bitten her in the bum, it was down to her and she’s getting called out on it. That’s the problem when you build something up so much you look a bit foolish then when it clearly goes wrong and nothing is said.

Exactly!! I hate the gym as well and managed to lose 16kg just by changing my eating habits! It happens to so many women though, eating a lot of junk with their partners because they bond over food. I was actually cooking dinner while listening to her meltdown and something caught my attention, when she was talking about the gym and said: what for, who for? Meaning she's got a boyfriend, therefore doesn't need to make an effort, but that's such rubbish! She should focus on getting healthy for herself and not for anybody else! The changes she'd see would make her feel so much better and happier with herself, which eventually would reflect on other aspects of her life, perhaps less meltdowns and mood swings.

Also about wanting to be friends with the girl she met at Asda who’s name she can’t remember - she needs to sort herself out and work on her current friendships

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

What does she do with all that FREE SKIN CARE packages she gets sent when her skin is so bad :?

BeagleCat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeagleCat »

I really hope that Charlotte comes out and says what happens. It’s clearly Brogan who is at fault (like every other friendship she has ruined by going away with them) and now the WDW vlogs have gone up she will look so petty if she makes a video addressing it just because Charlotte has!

The naturally curly hair irritates me slightly less than her pronunciation of cath kidston. It’s not kitson!! :roll:

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossip11 »

ilovesummer2017 wrote:What does she do with all that FREE SKIN CARE packages she gets sent when her skin is so bad :?
I know! Ah girl, it's time to look after yourself! At least she looks like she is eating better when she is with Beeennnnjjiii. Salmon is always a winner!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Brogan trying on clothes kills me! She looked like she needed to pee so badly, she could barely keep it together!! :rofl:
Also, look you guys, she's wearing her naturally curly hair!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Also, take a shot every time Brogan says chuffed. :bhd:

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

meg1912 wrote:Brogan trying on clothes kills me! She looked like she needed to pee so badly, she could barely keep it together!! :rofl:
Also, look you guys, she's wearing her naturally curly hair!!
Also didn't mention Benji :o

Is Brogan sponsored by this Alice shes constantly mentioned them :roll:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

True, she didn't mention Benji, but surely they're still together as she was talking about outfits for dinners, pub lunches, etc. His voice is so annoying and gets under my skin and so does Brogan's. Oh, I'm a horrible person! :rofl:

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

meg1912 wrote:True, she didn't mention Benji, but surely they're still together as she was talking about outfits for dinners, pub lunches, etc. His voice is so annoying and gets under my skin and so does Brogan's. Oh, I'm a horrible person! :rofl:
After her meltdown :rofl: :roll:

Heyitslucy2017
Talker
Talker

Post by Heyitslucy2017 »

/where did charlotte mention it?

mariahpiper
Talker
Talker

Post by mariahpiper »

I recently came across a Disney chat video of Charlotte where she and Brogan are talking about their trip. I didn’t watch all of it because it was over an hour, but at the beginning they address concerns over falling out during their trip. They were afraid it would happen, but we’re hopeful that communication would prevent it. From that video it’s obvious Charlotte is very headstrong and Brogan just appeared a bit more laid-back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mariahpiper
Talker
Talker

Post by mariahpiper »

mariahpiper wrote:I recently came across a Disney chat video of Charlotte where she and Brogan are talking about their trip. I didn’t watch all of it because it was over an hour, but at the beginning they address concerns over falling out during their trip. They were afraid it would happen, but were hopeful that communication would prevent it. From that video it’s obvious Charlotte is very headstrong and Brogan just appeared a bit more laid-back.

This is an old video I should add. Before the trip.

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

Yeah I watched that too and I’m not sure it was headstrong, more that she was the most experienced when it came to Disney and visiting the parks and so took the lead in getting the trip and their meals organised. Florida is so expensive and to be honest I came back from there feeling more tired than when I left but that’s part of it - you’re paying a lot for it so you want to make the most out of every day. By the look of it Brogan wanted to take things at a more leisurely pace and even went ‘ mooching ‘ around some shops. I would take a similar approach to Charlotte and try and fit as much in as I possibly could for the money you’re spending to be there. If I remember rightly there were some rides etc Brogan missed and said ‘ oh I’ll do that next time with Benji ‘ - if you’ve gone there for 2 weeks, there is nothing you should be missing girl. If you wanted to chill and are moaning about all the walking you go on a beach holiday you knew what you were getting into

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

^^ Yeah and this stupid goal of loosing a stone or whatever it was. was so stupid if your going to diet do it properly not just for a 2 week trip its unhealthy and will upset your system if you chop and change :roll:

Shes doing ADS with hello fresh again :? wonder what has happend to her working for Cosmo shes not doing a good job of selling it to the public is she ;)

JCAH2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JCAH2013 »

ilovesummer2017 wrote:^^ Yeah and this stupid goal of loosing a stone or whatever it was. was so stupid if your going to diet do it properly not just for a 2 week trip its unhealthy and will upset your system if you chop and change :roll:

Shes doing ADS with hello fresh again :? wonder what has happend to her working for Cosmo shes not doing a good job of selling it to the public is she ;)
Pretty Sure they're online only now so maybe things have changed.

BeagleCat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeagleCat »

I feel like I can’t unsee the awkward try in part of that haul video. Why subject us to that? Just show the matalan tat up to the camera.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I felt like everything was a bit small on her, like a size too small. Some of the jumpers and tops I can just see they'll shrink in the first wash and be crop tops!
Her poses were SO awkward oh my goodness, I felt a lot of secondhand embarrassment for all her smiles and poses

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

BeagleCat wrote:I feel like I can’t unsee the awkward try in part of that haul video. Why subject us to that? Just show the matalan tat up to the camera.
:rofl: i know my face kept squinting when did the pee poses she looked uncomfy she just needs practise :D and to point the camera better so shes not needing the bathroom lol :D

Fluffychick1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Fluffychick1986 »

The try on video is horrendous. She has quite a strange taste in clothes. Her poses were so awkward and the fake laughs were so cringe. Definitely agree some of the clothes seemed too small.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

How come Brogan found the perfect flat right next to the beach guys did you know she's a watery baby :rofl: and yet wants to move :?

Return to “Brogan Tate”