BroganTatexo (Brogan Tate) (Part 2)

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BroganTatexo (Brogan Tate) (Part 2)

Post by megx »

Thought I'd make a part 2 before the other one gets too long but I couldn't think of any funny names, sorry :rofl:

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BroganTatexo (Brogan Tate) (Part 2)

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

She is defo sleeping with this guy already contraceptive pill lol way to tell everyone Brogan she will cover it up and deny sleeping with him this soon :roll:

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I cringed when she made a big deal about picking up a new pill, I think it was the 'obviously I need it' that did it. I think it shows how young she is mentally.

satisfactory1
Learner
Learner

Post by satisfactory1 »

TMI brogan i didnt want to hear about your sweaty thongs :roll:

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She has looked constantly unwashed since she moved out of her Dads and quick that admit job.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

LaurieLaurie wrote:She has looked constantly unwashed since she moved out of her Dads and quick that admit job.
I know right I know sometimes people shower without washing hair even I do that as my hair is long and cant wash it every day it gets to oily but Brogan said she needed a shower and had one and didnt do her hair ew I mean c'mon how lazy is she?

Ive never knowen anyone else apart from Zoella that is so lazy it takes 10-15 mins at most in the shower esp if your hair is needing washed Brogan you dont go in and not wash your hair if its needing done....another thing she keeps saying beds are hard to make when your changing the duvet I am smaller than her and can change my double bed in less than 10 mins she says its so hard :roll: .

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

does anyone else cringe when she says the word 'girlies' when she talks about the Bournemouth blogger girls??

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Yes! She has slipped into the YouTube trend of 'I can't function.' We know that she can, we saw her at her dads up early and getting dressed, food shopping, cooking her lunch/dinner, washing clothes etc so why is she so dim witted and lazy now?

Are the ' Bournemouth girls ' her friends? She seems to happily tag along to absolutely anything whether she has friends or not. She seems like she imposes herself onto anything, like those 'socials' at the gym.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her Twitter with the crying omg Brogan just stop crying at everything she is not stable at all :x

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Is anyone confused by her 'I have a private life too!' comments? She might not always film them but she still talks on and on about them. The latest boyfriend is the latest example, just shut up giving us a constant run down of him if you want it private.

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

Oh my god she now has a boyfriend she just said on Twitter her bf. They only had the first date on the 25th Feb why doesn't she just chill out!! I see another short lived romance although he does seem equally nutty

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

Oh god I found him on fb and his profile picture is a pic of them 2... Both super crazy then!!

amanda_please
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amanda_please »

Rosie35791 wrote:Oh god I found him on fb and his profile picture is a pic of them 2... Both super crazy then!!

Her response to the comment about her being famous ImageImageImage cringe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rosie35791 wrote:Oh god I found him on fb and his profile picture is a pic of them 2... Both super crazy then!!
How come shes quick at showing "Benji" off to everyone yet with Paul she was hesitant with him and she kept saying hes not ready to be on the vlogs when all the time it was her that didnt want to show him, now Benjis on this scene and hes got her as a couple in his FB photo weird we will be seeing him in next weeks vlog has she made them offical now then or is it Brogans own doing calling him her BF already :roll:

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I think it was all Paul saying no, I remember when they stayed in the old prison and she was desperate to turn the camera on him. Just like she is desperate now, does she always just take anyone she can get?

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

amanda_please wrote:

Her response to the comment about her being famous cringe

What was said?

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

THE CRYING ON TWITTER JUST STOP :x

How lazy is she shes just said on Twitter her brother cleaned her flat for her what a spoilt bitch she is really starting to annoy me every little thing she says lately she wont manage the real world with every one babysitting her.

Now shes making an excuse about her Vlog "failing to upload" funny how every Monday has been perfect until she got with this guy shes going down hill already and putting him first before her career can't wait till that happens then she will get a normal job cry all day and phone mummy up about everything and get her brother to clean for her because shes had such a hard life she thinks shes better than everyone else.
Last edited by ilovesummer2017 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

amanda_please
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amanda_please »

LaurieLaurie wrote:
amanda_please wrote:

Her response to the comment about her being famous cringe

What was said?

someone commented saying 'I recognise her, is she famous?' And her response was 'depends how often you read cosmopolitan magazine ;) '

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

She's crying again? :? :|

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Why would you leave dishes to be washed up if you knew you were going away? I can hear her whining tone. Life. Is. So. Hard.

Return to “Brogan Tate”