Has thanked: 0

Re: Jack Dean

Post by aehn »

Monster_Guru33 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:34 am
CONFESS!
What was he like? Nice? Nasty?
Juicy details please.
I would also like to know how he was like (in real life)?
Details please ;)

aehn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jack Dean

Post by aehn »

Currently it seems as if he is lacking ideas big time.

He very rarely posts a video on his main channel. He seems to prefer the podcasts where he can present himself as an interviewer instead of the mocker.

Jack seems to struggle a bit with his role as the funny judgemental youtube drama guy.

The more followers he gained the less frequent and juicy were his uploads. He seemed to have become more aware of the other side and therefore a bit scared to make a mistake or to fool with the wrong people.

He also seemed to have grown up a bit (good for him) and this only pointing out flaws and drama in others doesn´t come naturally to him anymore or lets say he may have started to overthink his words / strong opinions to a point where a "light drama version" wouldn´t be funny enough so he just leaves it as it is.

When he does post a video on his main channel it is not so much about fellow britsh youtubers but rather about trash TV or more international youtubers ("more far away" if that makes sense, English isn´t my first language).

I personally miss his videos about the british crew aka the gleamers. They were on point and really funny - still hope for a battle between Alfie and Jack ;-)

Return to “The British Crew”