Continue here

marissa_blocked_me
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 30 Days of Pure Lies

Post by marissa_blocked_me »

Honestly though, is she switching from vegan to plant based because of her car and the fact she wears uggs? Like I thought plant based people still were eating a vegan diet. What's the difference between what is was vs what it's supposed to be now?

Also, in the video of day 6 I believe it was, where they start off in restaurant and NOHA was sitting next to her and he got a milk shake. If you notice. He tries to offer her some and she awkwardly shakes her head and looks at the camera and smiles. My question is. Why has a SELF PROCLAIMED VEGAN "plant based now" who has been dating someone a "year" still getting offered milk shakes by her "partner". Like if my boyfriend was dating me for a year And I was vegan / plant based and ate no animal products, I'd expect him to know if obviously turn down the shake. UNLESS she's not actually entirely non-animal diet free. Look I get it, I eat meat and animal products. I'm no saint or vegan. I love me a steak, but at least I admit it instead of being a closet meat eater.

Return to “MarissaLace”