ORION CARLOTO

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: ORION CARLOTO

Post by LaurieShelby »

wow wow thanks for all the info, i knew she did sponsors but not that many. she has this really cool created aesthetic persona but obviously she needs the money. Also i found her not really attractive lately idk if it's the makeup or how much weight she lost

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by omglookatherbutt »

Has anyone noticed she’s lost an insane amount of weight and hasn’t addressed it? I wouldn’t doubt it if she had an eating disorder or maybe drugs:/ She used to look so amazing she had curves in all the right places. I feel like that’s why a lot of people thought she was stunning because looked like s normal girl. But now she’s bordering anorexic! I know she’s modeled so maybe that got to her?

altairego
Learner
Learner

Post by altairego »

ive been a follower of Orion since the beginning of her social media presence. today i was watching her instagram live, and she looked very sad/quite unlike how she used to act while she was living in new york or in georgia. i dont know if its because of her relationship or her location but she seems unhealth and unhappy. i remember when she was dating Michael she was a very happy outgoing person online and now she seems very sad.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

She lost a lot of weight and you could tell that in her face. Looking at old pictures she had a stunning body with curves and she looked healthy but now..
and now:
altairego wrote:ive been a follower of Orion since the beginning of her social media presence. today i was watching her instagram live, and she looked very sad/quite unlike how she used to act while she was living in new york or in georgia. i dont know if its because of her relationship or her location but she seems unhealth and unhappy. i remember when she was dating Michael she was a very happy outgoing person online and now she seems very sad.
i think the same, she looks sad and she doesn't seem to have the same energy. I think that moving to L.A was a bad move because she was happy in NY and she always wanted to live there. Idk about her relationship with britenelle

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

She seemed so happy in NY! It definitely fit her asthetic. She also seemed to like getting out and taking cool pictures. She seemed more involved. After watching that video of her and her gf. I feel like Orion isn’t happy in her relationship. Britnelle seems like such a cunt lol Like how Orion was saying that Brit has all the power it’s kinda sad. Orion seems like such a strong- independent-woman! Since she’s lost weight she just looks so basic now. I didn’t even know Orion wanted to model. She just seemed so interested in poetry and writing. Brit also seems like a controlling/ possessive gf to btw.

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

Post by dreadful darling »

Vanessa is the one who decided to up and leave everything behind in NYC and move to LA just for Britt when even Britt thought it wasn’t a good idea, so I can’t really find any sympathy for “Orion”. Also she looks borderline skeletal right now, I’ve noticed this a few months ago. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she does drugs now.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Haitian101+ wrote:Yeah, I don't know how I feel about her relationship with Brittenelle. I think she makes Orion feel like she has to "grow up" and act more mature. Orion is only 22. She shouldn't have to change herself to keep up with some 32-year-old. Orion also feels like Brittenelle is out of her league, so that could be another reason why she wants to act more mature. And it's like yeah, Brittenelle is pretty, but so is Orion. If I saw them walking down the street, I wouldn't think, "Damn, that blonde girl could do so much better. Why is she with that brunette?" I have no idea why Brittenelle makes her so insecure. They're both in the same league to me.
I agree with this so much! Orion could do better. I just feel like Brit feels like she’s so cool and attractive. But Orion at least has a little more personality and goals. Brit’s exes look like Brit lol it’s kinda creepy! I just feel like Orion used to be so happy in NY and she seemed like a NYC kinda gal. Orion should be the dominate one in the relationship! She is pretty and has a lot going for her. I don’t even know what Brit even does for a living? Also if they’re so happy together why did they do that video together. But Orion does YT for a living yet Brit hasn’t appeared on her channel? I would be surprised if Brit was emotionally abusive.

coconut666
Stalker
Stalker

Post by coconut666 »

I think they are not together anymore but god I would like to know how did she loose all that weight

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

coconut666 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:01 pm
I think they are not together anymore but god I would like to know how did she loose all that weight
in her last video she said that they are together but they are living in different apartments :roll: i wonder about the weight loss too

Heyitsmeh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Heyitsmeh »

Orion and Brit unfollowed each other on social media and I haven’t seen Brit leave flirty comments on Orion’s insta posts like she normally does. But, I watched Brit go live on IG around 2 months ago and Orion was three commenting/chatting like crazy, so....? I wonder what’s up. Orion also said in one of her latest videos that she and Brit moved out on their own because their pets weren’t getting along & because she likes having her own space. I wonder if that contributed to their break up or if they moved out b/c they were on the brink of breaking up.

pandry
Informer
Informer

Post by pandry »

I personally wouldn't hate it if they broke up. Like someone mentioned before, Brit seems like she would be the controlling type... so good riddance if that's the case.

Post by Guest »

Someone stop her .. she keeps making IG captions in French, when she doesn't know how to speak French for shit ! Also someone commented "did you finally become fully French ?" and she answered with "saddly no :(" what the heeell, that's so cringe ! It annoys me so much because France is one hell of a mess these days and her romantic vision of our country is so far from the truth !

craccheaux
Lurker
Lurker

Post by craccheaux »

It's veeerrrryyyy cringe, especially her sponsored (of course) "French girl unboxing" video...
Btw, are there any French gossip sites/forums about French influencers ? LOL I'm curious

Post by Guest »

Did she break up with Brittennelle?

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

Following

cobraclogs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cobraclogs »

Yeah Britenelle literally just did a live video on Instagram where she confirmed she's single

Post by Guest »

craccheaux wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:08 pm
It's veeerrrryyyy cringe, especially her sponsored (of course) "French girl unboxing" video...
Btw, are there any French gossip sites/forums about French influencers ? LOL I'm curious
there is a thread on french youtubers on guru gossip but I don't think there is a french gossip forum !People mostly discuss these people on twitter !
There's also way less drama on French youtube and not that many people become rich by vlogging on youtube in France lol

Going back to Orion, she's spending the month in Paris to write her new book, it's so freaking cliché I'm dying ...
Like she keeps posting those pics at Le café de Flore which is the most famous French café where many authors came to write. People like Desnos, Apollinaire, Queneau, Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir, which are all legends and the fact that she's even comparing herself to them by writing there is so freaking pretentious oof

Shessmart100x
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Shessmart100x »

I recently discovered this girl and how is her whole persona being allowed?? Lmao she’s like a tumblr post from 2014 On crack come to life but worse. I haven’t read her poetry at all but she can’t be too far from Milk and honey rip off poetry for aesthetic teens ~~~~ am I wrong?

Also maybe she’s this popular bc she’s a living embodiment of what wannabe fashion gorls from like Minnesota think culture is? Like eating a croissant in France is peak worldliness for she and her demographic ? It’s so silly ! She’s pretty though !

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

Shessmart100x wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:22 am
I recently discovered this girl and how is her whole persona being allowed?? Lmao she’s like a tumblr post from 2014 On crack come to life but worse. I haven’t read her poetry at all but she can’t be too far from Milk and honey rip off poetry for aesthetic teens ~~~~ am I wrong?

Also maybe she’s this popular bc she’s a living embodiment of what wannabe fashion gorls from like Minnesota think culture is? Like eating a croissant in France is peak worldliness for she and her demographic ? It’s so silly ! She’s pretty though !

Lol I was just wondering why people go batshit over her Instagram posts and treat her like the second coming of Jesus :rofl: sure, she’s pretty and rich and has an aesthetic, but she’s not that unique?

nameyname
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nameyname »

I can't get over how much Orion's face has changed over the years. Her most recent insta post is showing off her side profile and (comparing it to photos of her from like 2017), it's pretty obvious she's had fillers in her nose bridge and cheekbones. Everyone's always fawning over her profile but it just looks unnatural to me.

Return to “N-Z”