SuperMaryFace - Part 9

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 9

Post by DaylightAmy »

Life couldn't be more amazing right now, apparently! Sitting inside with the curtains drawn all day, waiting for Ken to come out of the shed and start complaining about doing anything at all, arguing with strangers on Twitter, whoring your kid out on the internet while making sure Boss doesn't sneak into the house, complain about not being able to spend any money while looking at purchasing more $500+ snakes. Dream life. So believable.

Those snaps were so fake... that's why she had to use the filter with the squeaky voice that altered her face to a happy face, because otherwise we'd be able to see she's not actually beaming and happy. She could've just said those things without a filter.

Yeah apparently it's "funny" that people worry about Boss - even though Ken himself has said Boss is permanently confined to the yard. Okay then.

Just to be sure there is a record of this Twitter mess, because she'll no doubt delete most of it at some point...

- First she started arguing back about Boss
- Then she started picking a fight with someone who expressed concern that she was sitting in the sun with Layla
- She then started arguing with people who told her to calm down

BOSS TWEETS:
Addressing the specific person with "evidence":
Of course there is no way to prove those pictures are from 2017, and even if they were, that Boss was inside for more than 2 minutes at a time.

Arguing about Layla being in the sun
(the original tweeter's messages were deleted as they obviously got lynch mobbed)
Mary responding to people telling her to calm down:
But really, everyone's just "misguided and confused" and "life is perfect rn" -

It isn't Mary who's misguided and confused and is mistaking "you shouldn't have baby out in the sun for too long" for "YOU ARE A BABY KILLER WE ALL HATE YOU YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER DIE BITCH". She could've, of course, just said "I know, I promise I'm careful, this was just a couple of minutes". But nope. Gotta argue. Because she's so happy.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Ah yep. She's gone on Snapchat saying she wanted to delete the tweets but that would be "awkward" (meaning: better wait a few days).

She said "sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings with my bad jokes" and "now that I read back I kind of get it" and it's not right when she's trying to build a positive community so she just needs to focus on "doing better".

Right, so if you were "joking" why exactly wouldn't it fit into a positive community? Oh that's right, 'cause you were being a salty, lying bitch attacking people.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Malaola »

The 'evidence' made me roll my eyes so hard I've almost hurt myself. That's one step away of her actually photoshopping boss into their living room to 'win' an argument. Classic behaviour of a content, peaceful, overjoyed human being.

But guys, the only reason she was mean to people was because of the miscarriages! If those personal tragedies never happened she'd just give out free hugs on twitter to her spider fam ^____^

Ken exposing her lies makes her look so bad. So, so bad. And proves they're both awful. You get to pick who's worse! Ken openly bragging about being awful without a hint of remorse or Mary lying her ass off about her not being awful and tripping up the entire time.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Malaola wrote:The 'evidence' made me roll my eyes so hard I've almost hurt myself. That's one step away of her actually photoshopping boss into their living room to 'win' an argument. Classic behaviour of a content, peaceful, overjoyed human being.

But guys, the only reason she was mean to people was because of the miscarriages! If those personal tragedies never happened she'd just give out free hugs on twitter to her spider fam ^____^

Ken exposing her lies makes her look so bad. So, so bad. And proves they're both awful. You get to pick who's worse! Ken openly bragging about being awful without a hint of remorse or Mary lying her ass off about her not being awful and tripping up the entire time.
Okay but you just hit the nail on the head!
:hail:

Yeah her level of pettiness in responding really shows how miserable she is. The truth is, if she knew Boss was well taken care of, she would say "You know what guys, I really appreciate that you care that much about my dog - but I am taking great care of him, I promise. And because I have nothing to hide and I appreciate you standing up for his well being, I'll film more of him getting the attention he needs."

It's THAT simple to show that there is nothing to worry about. It's not hard. She makes it look like being aggressive and posting "fake proof" is the only possible way to shut "haters" up. It's not.

Just like if she was mentally okay, she would be able to say "Ugh, all this well meant baby advice - guys I promise I'm being careful, and it hurts my ego a little when you doubt that, but there is no need to worry about Layla". There is literally no reason to become overly defensive about something you're NOT doing wrong.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Seeing the aftermath on twitter now is painful. The arguably most ironic is her tweet saying 'this isn't care! It's vilification!' and the tweet she's quoting is 'currently unavailable'.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Person: "You shouldn't keep a baby in the sun for too long."
Mary: "OMG YES I AM KILLING HER OKAY GOD CALM DOWN!"
Fan: "Ehm maybe they care and are trying to help."
Mary: "This isn't caring! This is vilification and trying to look for evil!"
Fan: "I think you need to calm down."
Mary: "But I am super calm."
Fan: "You just take things as an attack when it's not."
Mary: "I'm not taking it as an attack at all! That's not how I feel! You misread my tone!"

Yeah, accusing someone of "vilifying" you and "trying to make you look evil" definitely DOES NOT sound like you're feeling attacked :roll: IT'S A JOKE! "Har har look at this confused chick vilifying me, it's hysterical har har har!" Definitely sounds like you're having a laugh, Mary.

It's hard to hide isn't it.
Last edited by DaylightAmy on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

But she was super entirely calm the entire time and laughing gleefully without a care in the world, making these harmless jokeys while ken was making dinner for her and layla and simultaneously cleaning the house. And boss was in her lap, asleep at the time because she makes him feel safe, too.

CyanideSilence
Talker
Talker

Post by CyanideSilence »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Yeah apparently it's "funny" that people worry about Boss - even though Ken himself has said Boss is permanently confined to the yard. Okay then.
Did he say this in a Vlog? I haven't been watching them but if so that's disgusting and wrong.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

That's it. Life is perfect. We're just confused and sad people to think she isn't living absolute bliss right now.
CyanideSilence wrote:
DaylightAmy wrote:
Did he say this in a Vlog? I haven't been watching them but if so that's disgusting and wrong.
Yes. I think he may have said "mostly" or "most of the time" but he was very clearly implying "99% of the time" with how he said it; as in, the yard is his new home because he prefers it.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

She never fails to prove she's as bad as ken just when I start feeling sorry for her. Thanks, Mary. Remember to buy some more snakes for the money you make on boss t-shirts.

How can anyone be a member of her community is shocking to me. You never know what's gonna make her snap and just go off on random people who often times mean well. How do you interact with your idol? Check your message 20 times before sending it so it doesn't send 'spider mum' into a frenzy? And after her going psycho she busts out the classic abuser lines 'they've made me do it, I wasn't serious, I love them and I love you, you misread my tone, it's all your fault really'.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I mean she literally tweeted "a real fan wouldn't watch my video and then criticize it the way you do" and not much later all the other fans - who were never even arguing with her to begin with - were all saying sorry to her just in case they HAD offended her.

Does it get any more emotionally abusive, honestly?

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Kids nowadays don't need piece of shit significant others or abusive parents to feel like they're worthless and to mess them up possibly for life. All they need is to support the channel, pledge to their patreon, buy their merchandise and defend mary on twitter, twitch, in youtube comments and pick fights with strangers while being under the impression that she's their actual friend. Her treating her followers like that specifically after seeking them out and luring them in is actually evil. Because back when she was growing her fanbase she was advertising to teens in need of guidance and a parental figure, mentioning bullying, accepting social outcasts and creating a family. A damaged, misguided family with an unstable, abusive leader. Now I've creeped myself out that sounds like a plot to a horror game. Which makes the situation even more depressing.

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

Woke up, checked twitter, saw Mary's twitter rant.... oh dear :rofl:
I immediately knew the photos of Boss weren't recent photos. Why can't she post more recent ones...? OH YEAH cause Boss is a prisoner in the yard!!! Also 'multiple photos from our weekly walks'? WHAT? A dog should be walked like three times a day. Especially a big dog like Boss needs exercise and attention. It's clear he's bored and lonely at this point (thanks Ken for showing us!). Also I only saw like photos of them on a walk once. ONCE. Way before Layla was born.
She sounds so freaking salty. Why can't these people take criticism. You says something that vaguely states that they might be doing something wrong, and she immediately calls you evil, calls you out, and you've got a horde of white knights going after you. I haven't seen any comment that like, goes too far. And I have no idea what the tweets are that sparked this cause they are deleted. (Why doesn't Mary screenshot and crop out names instead of RTing? So unprofessional...)
Also all the hearts and x's in her replies to other people look so condescending lol.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Yeah I missed the 'weekly walks' bit, because dogs need to be walked once a week, lol. She's such a good animal owner, I'm sure her future farm and snake breeding enterprise is gonna thrive. That's one step away from 'oh they're not falling over yet so I won't feed them as frequently they obviously don't need it, I'm listening to their bodies!'. Clueless girl buys two working dogs and walks them once a week. Slow clap. Btw did she show betty lately? Is she still getting fatter? That just speaks volumes, too. It's really sad that the only wake up call she's gonna listen to is one of her pets dying. At this point it's just waiting to see which one it's going to be.

DaenerysTargaryen
Talker
Talker

Post by DaenerysTargaryen »

DaylightAmy wrote:I mean she literally tweeted "a real fan wouldn't watch my video and then criticize it the way you do" and not much later all the other fans - who were never even arguing with her to begin with - were all saying sorry to her just in case they HAD offended her.

Does it get any more emotionally abusive, honestly?

Exactly. How can you believe that having an opinion means somebody cant be "a fan"
she literally seems to think fan = worship, which might be true for some of her fans, but nonetheless it shows what she really wants to have as a community
A true fan wouldn't say these things.. my friggin ass. Holy cow.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

God, Mary is so unhinged.

She was so passive-aggressive and fake in those tweets and on Snapchat. To anyone who isn't a naive 12 year old fangirl this shows just how insecure she is about her life and how much the criticism online is really getting to her. She really isn't the kind of person to be putting her life online, because she can take ZERO criticism, even if it's well-meaning and coming from her own fans who are just concerned. Anything you say to her could rub her the wrong way because she could feel "attacked". That's because she KNOWS that her life sucks and that she sucks and that the way she treats her pets suck and that she probably isn't the bomb-ass mother/goddess/preacher that she pretends to be. She is so fucking insecure and scared of her facade crumbling down around her that she has to lash out at anything she deems to be an "attack" on the perfect image she has created.

This will only get worse over time, especially with vlogging her family life. People will eventually question their parenting decisions and Mary will have a major breakdown. Ken already had his and their whole world is just on the edge of crashing down. I honestly can't watch anymore. Not just because family vlogs and all things baby are so incredibly boring to me, but just because this trainwreck isn't even funny anymore. It's just tragic and it makes me depressed to check up on them.

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Guys, I really feel for Layla because she's stuck with Mary as her mother. It's all fun and games now because she literally can't form a single word, but you just wait until she grows up a little and starts questioning the world around her or, God forbid, she starts DISAGREEING with holy Mary, the mum of spiders that clearly knows best. If you don't agree with that shame on you. How can you not see how blind you are?? How can you be so confused and misguided and so HATEFUL???

But seriously tho, Layla is gonna have to walk on eggshells 24/7 in order not to trigger Mary into batshit crazy behaviour. And even then it's not 100% guaranteed. It's almost like she's bipolar sometimes :?

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

midnight wrote:Guys, I really feel for Layla because she's stuck with Mary as her mother. It's all fun and games now because she literally can't form a single word, but you just wait until she grows up a little and starts questioning the world around her or, God forbid, she starts DISAGREEING with holy Mary, the mom of spiders that clearly knows best. If you don't agree with that shame on you. How can you not see how blind you are?? How can you be so confused and misguided and so HATEFUL???

But seriously tho, Layla is gonna have to walk on eggshells 24/7 in order not to trigger Mary into batshit crazy behaviour. And even then it's not 100% guaranteed. It's almost like she's bipolar sometimes :?

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

My biggest pet peeve with her, which I have no idea why but it just annoys me so bad, is when she's in the middle of a rant and all of a sudden uses the term 'super duper'. It's like my mary bingo, did she say it this time too? The tweets were too much for me, I can't take her snapchat.

It's just such a fucking weird thing to say when talking about something serious too i cant. Like 'and I was feeling super duper miserable and depressed, I cried constantly'. ?????

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

Post by duh and or hello »

OMG you guys are on fire!! Malaola and DaylightAmy omg you guys :tu: :toss: :good1: I could NOT agree anymore with the POINTS you guys are making. Although Mary would just say this was "hate" While reading this, I had THE most terrifying thought though... Can you guys not see Mary telling Layla as soon as she's old enough to read and write "Go on twitter, fb, twitch, etc. and defend mommy from "dem evil haterzzz" or even giving her scripted bullshit lies to spew for us??? JFC I'm legit terrified for Layla's future as well... :? :|

[/size]

Return to “MaryMakingIt”