Supreme Banana/Cami Petyn

colorsblend
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Supreme Banana/Cami Petyn

Post by colorsblend »

She filmed her first date with a girl. I find that strange. I couldn't watch because the idea of watching someone's first date gives me secondhand embarrassment.

wineplzk
Learner
Learner

Post by wineplzk »

I feel like this was just one giant ad for that dating app...it was definitely awkward to watch

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

wineplzk wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:10 pm
I feel like this was just one giant ad for that dating app...it was definitely awkward to watch
It is an ad for the dating app cause she worked on it

morestyle
Learner
Learner

Post by morestyle »

dietgossip wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:51 pm
wineplzk wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:10 pm
It is an ad for the dating app cause she worked on it
it was annoying especially because in the first five minutes she was like "this is NOT AN AD!!!"

also we get it cami. you eat pussy now. her front of "wokeness" and "maturity" just makes her seem like a little kid.

DevilsIvy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DevilsIvy »

Will she ever stop shilling that shitty protein powder brand. Such a massive sell out, she literally posts about it every two days or even more often.... massive sell out even though she told her followers that were sick of her promoting it she would stop after their black friday sale was over.

Also on her instagram she comes across as so narcissistic and self-indulgent with her "I'm so dorky and awkward LOL just a small gay gorl" act. Does anyone actually find it endearing, it's super fake and annoying.

Finally, a while back on her stories I saw she's going to be returning to rythmia to trip on some more ayahuasca early next year... wonder if it's another sponsored trip where she goes for free and simultaneously encourages her followers to spend an exorbitant amount of money to travel there. She better be transparent about it.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

DevilsIvy wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:02 pm
Will she ever stop shilling that shitty protein powder brand. Such a massive sell out, she literally posts about it every two days or even more often.... massive sell out even though she told her followers that were sick of her promoting it she would stop after their black friday sale was over.

Also on her instagram she comes across as so narcissistic and self-indulgent with her "I'm so dorky and awkward LOL just a small gay gorl" act. Does anyone actually find it endearing, it's super fake and annoying.

Finally, a while back on her stories I saw she's going to be returning to rythmia to trip on some more ayahuasca early next year... wonder if it's another sponsored trip where she goes for free and simultaneously encourages her followers to spend an exorbitant amount of money to travel there. She better be transparent about it.
Has anyone seen how expensive that brand is too? I was interested cause of the flavours, but nearly £40 for not even 1kg of protein powder? Absolutely not.

Listenherenowxxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Listenherenowxxx »

i cant wit this girl anymore.

veganballerina86
Informer
Informer

Post by veganballerina86 »

I used to really enjoy her videos, but she has changed a lot since moving to Los Angeles. On a second note, I always find it funny when she refers to herself as a “tall girl.” 5’8 is not by any means short, but I personally wouldn’t call that tall, above average yes, but not tall.

veganballerina86
Informer
Informer

I am confused: when Cami says her first single comes out on 24 Jan. is she referring to a Hollywood produced, on the radio, the real deal thing? I am not meaning to be rude, it just seems odd to me that she goes from taking voice lessons, to having a secret she can’t share, to all of a sudden having a single about to drop. I didn’t realise it worked that easily to have a single drop. Again, not meaning to be rude, just confused.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

veganballerina86 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:34 pm
I am confused: when Cami says her first single comes out on 24 Jan. is she referring to a Hollywood produced, on the radio, the real deal thing? I am not meaning to be rude, it just seems odd to me that she goes from taking voice lessons, to having a secret she can’t share, to all of a sudden having a single about to drop. I didn’t realise it worked that easily to have a single drop. Again, not meaning to be rude, just confused.
No, she means that she's poured money into producing a single for herself.

veganballerina86
Informer
Informer

dietgossip wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:17 am
veganballerina86 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:34 pm
No, she means that she's poured money into producing a single for herself.

Thank you

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

I'm watching her video where she looks back at her voice from a year and a half ago and my god she tries so hard in her singing. It all sounds so forced and she sounds like she's emulating pretty much every indie girl ever.

Actually, it sounds like this vine

colorsblend
Lurker
Lurker

Post by colorsblend »

Lol @ that video. Too true. I think her voice has potential if she would stop trying to make it sound like that. I feel like she's trying to sound like Billie Elish.

Listenherenowxxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Listenherenowxxx »

.....she is so cringe ....

funkyfeline
Learner
Learner

Post by funkyfeline »

Oh jeez I’m only 20 seconds into her newest video and I’m cringing so hard. She really tries sooo hard to be “endearingly awkward” and “quirky”, and she talks way too damn much about being gay and “tall” and an “emotional gorl” to the point where it’s genuinely weird and offputting. And that carries into her music too, she tries too hard to sound like an “indie girl”. It’s really weird how she feels the need to talk about these things so much as if they’re the only things that make her “unique”. Because she clearly DESPERATELY wants to stand out. She is not even tall!!! 5’7 is about average lmao. I’ve noticed she has been forcing awkwardness to the extreme lately, stumbling over her words a shit ton, seemingly on purpose, and then going on about how awkward she is. It seems way too forced and staged. She always has forced awkwardness/quirkiness, but it has been EXTRA extra lately. Within the first 20 seconds of her new video she of course has to say “hi I’m awkward”, after unnecessarily “struggling” to introduce her vlog. It sounded ridiculously forced and scripted. I cannot.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

funkyfeline wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:08 pm
Oh jeez I’m only 20 seconds into her newest video and I’m cringing so hard. She really tries sooo hard to be “endearingly awkward” and “quirky”, and she talks way too damn much about being gay and “tall” and an “emotional gorl” to the point where it’s genuinely weird and offputting. And that carries into her music too, she tries too hard to sound like an “indie girl”. It’s really weird how she feels the need to talk about these things so much as if they’re the only things that make her “unique”. Because she clearly DESPERATELY wants to stand out. She is not even tall!!! 5’7 is about average lmao. I’ve noticed she has been forcing awkwardness to the extreme lately, stumbling over her words a shit ton, seemingly on purpose, and then going on about how awkward she is. It seems way too forced and staged. She always has forced awkwardness/quirkiness, but it has been EXTRA extra lately. Within the first 20 seconds of her new video she of course has to say “hi I’m awkward”, after unnecessarily “struggling” to introduce her vlog. It sounded ridiculously forced and scripted. I cannot.
She always has to have something about her that’s different or trying to be relatable and “not like other YouTube girls who moved to La”. First it was her dating a narcissist, then she was so cool she was down to do ayahuasca and talk about it (but not film it) “other girls would do that??? Doubt it!” And not mention for a long time that it was sponsored and not some journey to find herself like she made it seem. At first I saw that and thought wow she’s so cool! Wanting to find herself and goes to Puerto Rico or wherever the fuck alone she’s so brave ! Then I realized it was sponsored and I was like oh fuck never mind she went for a free trip it’s not like she actually did this to find herself... and then music with the stupid ukulele even tho every girl did that 5-10 years ago

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

dietgossip wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:12 am
Did anyone see the story the other day where she said she's "realising stuff" and not ready to talk about it?

If she "comes out" as a lesbian I will roll my eyes so hard. And this is coming from a bi girl.
Guess who was right

yyyshe2+
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by yyyshe2+ »

She is talking to much about "being gay" this seems so fake, she is now super into king princess and "all The queer stuff".

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

yyyshe2+ wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:17 am
She is talking to much about "being gay" this seems so fake, she is now super into king princess and "all The queer stuff".
It's classic baby gay behaviour, it'll pass eventually. Most of us get over it pretty quickly, but she exaggerates whatever gets views so it might take a bit longer.

yyyshe2+
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by yyyshe2+ »

i hope she will stop xd but i think she is just bi to be honest

Return to “N-Z”