Supreme Banana/Cami Petyn

veganballerina86
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Supreme Banana/Cami Petyn

Post by veganballerina86 »

Did she delete some of her videos, or did she just change the way in which they are organised?

missclaaire
Learner
Learner

Post by missclaaire »

I think she changed that. I looked it up and the site looks different, you need to scroll down to see her uploads, her music is on top of the page now

missclaaire
Learner
Learner

Post by missclaaire »

yyyshe2+ wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:19 pm
i hope she will stop xd but i think she is just bi to be honest
why do you think that?

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

What bothers me about her is she truly doesn’t care about her fans. She doesn’t want to connect with them, they are all just customers. I do like her new song Psycho Bitch tho. It’s very Kpop and well done IMO.

missclaaire
Learner
Learner

Post by missclaaire »

anyone else thinks that her attitude is so fake positive since she started becoming a singer? I'm not sure if this is related to the music. But I used to love her videos because she was so calm and thoughtful, and some videos still are like that when it comes to mental health. But some of her videos make me so uncomfortable. Mainly those reaction videos. Her intro alone, the fake laugh, the forced "why hello", saying she's lisa's wife for the 4567890th time... it's all such an attitude and it's visible she does that to appear a certain way. and not because she is naturally that bubbly or excited. which is fine if you aren't, it would fit her vibe and music way more if she toned it down quite a bit. I don't know who she's trying to fool.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

i kinda love her don't give a fuck attitude?????? i was really annoyed with her for certain things but coming back to her, i really quite enjoy her rockstar image now. tbh, i've dreamt of wanting to be a reckless rockstar too lol. she kinda gives me life with the careless attitude, since i've been pursuing that myself for a couple years now.

i feel really weird how people are like 'ew youtubers trying to do something like write a book or make music?? stick to youtube, you entertainment failures' ... okay so if you find them too boring to watch but they're not good enough to expand into other interests, what are they supposed to do? LOL they're just people too and they're just crazy enough to pursue their goals publicly, given that they made their jobs a public thing. idk it's just a weird take imo, and one that sounds like a personal problem vs. it's the youtuber being delusional to think they can do something else with their lives lmaooo.
i won't lie that there's a ton of them doing the same thing, ie. writing a memoir when they're 19 and dumb LMAO just as a cash grab. but i can't stop thinking about how some probably do truly want to expand into something else, like writing or music.

also, i believe youtube automatically filters their music to the top. you gotta go to uploads and sort by date released to find her videos. i won't be arsed to watch her reactions or mukbangs cos i honestly could not care less, but ngl, some of her tunes are a bop.

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

her rebrand was SMART, SMART move, esp compared to other ex vegan influencers like stella rae who are not doing well at all, engagement wise.

i surprisingly like some of her music but her singing videos where she’s in the car belting are SO CRINGE. music is decent but voice is… just not what she’s trying to give LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noiku
Learner
Learner

Post by noiku »

I've been watching Cami since literally her banana island days lol. And the thing that has been consistently annoying about her is that she is like the embodiment of the "it's not a phase mom!!!!" type attitude when at the end of the day, like, it really is.. which is fine and true for everybody lol it's just eye-rolling how she makes each new interest the main source of her whole personality. Not to mention it seems like she obsesses over the surface level of each rebrand and does nothing but overstate the obvious..

THAT being said even now I am drawn to her videos maybe because of her naive soy-girl essence? Like all throughout her different little personas she has always had this wide eyed, enamored-by-life attitude akin to being 19 years old or something, and I guess I miss having that! I honestly think I would love her if she didn't give off the "I'm not like other girls" vibe 24/7 but whatev. I guess like the enthusiasm even if it reads as corny :roll:

Return to “N-Z”