Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Thatcher Joe 7-Username: Catfish

Post by Archmanlia »

headturner18 wrote:
Clockwine wrote:
headturner18 wrote:Okay unpopular theory here. I don’t think she’s actually with him in USA. There’s another arcade like place in London where they both went together ages ago with Byron and another girl and Tom syndicate has been there with joe too, I think she was at that London arcade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If someone can tell me how to upload pics here, I have a screenshot of someone on Instagram comparing the two stories and showing that the ceiling is the same in both so they were definitely in the same place. The person who posted the original image of it on insta has now deleted it, which is interesting. Also, Joe uploaded a video on his story yesterday and he panned around and you could see Jess' leg next to him whilst she was playing with an Etch A Sketch and she was wearing the same shoes she's worn in other Instagram pictures previously. That has also now been deleted.
Use Tapatalk the app, it’s easier to post from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Archmanlia on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Re: Thatcher Joe 7-Username: Catfish

Post by Weird Vagina »

what's that jess girl insta? I barely remember her now lol
EST wrote:It's just about time for a new thread - does anyone have suggestions for the next title?

My suggestion:

- Joe featuring Byron
well, I'm not that good at coming up with thread title suggestions lol but you could add some "edgy joe sugg" in there just for shits and giggles ;)

headturner18
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by headturner18 »

Clockwine wrote:
headturner18 wrote:
Clockwine wrote:
headturner18 wrote:Okay unpopular theory here. I don’t think she’s actually with him in USA. There’s another arcade like place in London where they both went together ages ago with Byron and another girl and Tom syndicate has been there with joe too, I think she was at that London arcade.

If someone can tell me how to upload pics here, I have a screenshot of someone on Instagram comparing the two stories and showing that the ceiling is the same in both so they were definitely in the same place. The person who posted the original image of it on insta has now deleted it, which is interesting. Also, Joe uploaded a video on his story yesterday and he panned around and you could see Jess' leg next to him whilst she was playing with an Etch A Sketch and she was wearing the same shoes she's worn in other Instagram pictures previously. That has also now been deleted.
Use Tapatalk the app, it’s easier to post from there.

Yeah I just saw the shoe thing too, she was sitting next to him. At first it looked like a guy but it was Jess.

YevMilcovich
Informer
Informer

Post by YevMilcovich »

how on earth is that the same ceiling lol?

disneygirl25
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by disneygirl25 »

EST wrote:It's just about time for a new thread - does anyone have suggestions for the next title?

My suggestion:

- Joe featuring Byron
More like "Byron featuring Joe" lol

LucyParker2492
Learner
Learner

Post by LucyParker2492 »

Didn't notice the ceiling was the same in both insta stories. But if they are back together and travelling together why is Joe still liking Insta models in bikinis.

daisy_124
Learner
Learner

Post by daisy_124 »

LucyParker2492 wrote:Didn't notice the ceiling was the same in both insta stories. But if they are back together and travelling together why is Joe still liking Insta models in bikinis.
Yeah that's the main thing making me doubt they're together tbh

LucyParker2492
Learner
Learner

Post by LucyParker2492 »

I
daisy_124 wrote:
LucyParker2492 wrote:Didn't notice the ceiling was the same in both insta stories. But if they are back together and travelling together why is Joe still liking Insta models in bikinis.
Yeah that's the main thing making me doubt they're together tbh
I'm probably just old school but it just seems like a strange relationship, I wouldn't be happy if I was dating someone and they spent there spare time checking out liking insta models boobs and bums.

LucyParker2492
Learner
Learner

Post by LucyParker2492 »

This person on insta has saved some of Joe's Insta stories if anyone wants to check them out. https://www.instagram.com/joesugghq/

headturner18
Learner
Learner

Post by headturner18 »

Jess is in the video DIY Christmas sledge at about 14mins

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper