Helen MelonLady / snakebitesparkles Part 2

cherry131
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helen MelonLady / snakebitesparkles Part 2

Post by cherry131 »

From helen’s IG post, it sounds like she’s ‘training’ Josie to take her photos... what happened to the other professional photographer girl she hired?? Sounds like she’s just using Josie for free work and it seems like Josie is too stupid to actually have any boundaries.

cherry131
Learner
Learner

Post by cherry131 »

Also, it is fucking ridiculous that Helen had taken over Josie’s room decorating, that’s not normal - even if you are besties, you don’t do that. BOUNDARIES, JOSIE! Get some!

Part of me wonders - if Josie isn’t actually paying rent, then it might be because of something legal reasoning from the divorce/separating assets... Matthew must still be on the mortgage (she mentioned that she’s only just started trying to sort all that stuff out - and believe me, it’s not a quick switch over!), so he’s still is legally responsible with her in their house... so not only does she basically get a whole new mortgage in her name, I’m sure she has also got to sort out becoming a land lord to charge Josie rent... I’m not too sure how all that works - but it’s more complex than just moving your best mate in because you’re lonely and need someone to do shit for you for free...

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

You all like Josie? To me she's almost as annoying as Helen.

She doesn't look like she has a job. I would make her take my dog out too if she wasn't paying me rent lmao. I have a lot of friends who are bad at decorating and would let me do it for them. Nothing strange there. Some people are just not into it and if Helen enjoys it... Why not?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

TKL760
Informer
Informer

Post by TKL760 »

mirnica wrote:You all like Josie? To me she's almost as annoying as Helen.

She doesn't look like she has a job. I would make her take my dog out too if she wasn't paying me rent lmao. I have a lot of friends who are bad at decorating and would let me do it for them. Nothing strange there. Some people are just not into it and if Helen enjoys it... Why not?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
She works at Norwich University.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

carcino wrote:Ugh, in the new weekend in Liverpool vlog, Helen's got her gross pits in the camera for like 2 minutes at the beginning. :( :(
Her arm pits are dirty, it just hairy but dirty... with the food she eats and that hygiene no wonder Matthew never wanted to touch her she must stink.

moshmellow
Learner
Learner

Post by moshmellow »

This is not a flattering outfit/pic Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

moshmellow wrote:This is not a flattering outfit/pic Image

You can really see the effects of her weight gain on her face in this pic..

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Wanderlust22 wrote:
moshmellow wrote:This is not a flattering outfit/pic Image

Yup, you can indeed, so I take it back! Image
Also, is the whole boob shelf handbag a thing now? Such a ridiculously short strap!

Also, I don't like Josie. She's always smiling and it's so forced, like, who does that? Just stand up for yourself, tell Helen to fuck off and don't let her post such unflattering photos of you! I actually think this photo here is to get back at Helen for it!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

meg1912 wrote:
Yup, you can indeed, so I take it back! Image
Also, is the whole boob shelf handbag a thing now? Such a ridiculously short strap!

Also, I don't like Josie. She's always smiling and it's so forced, like, who does that? Just stand up for yourself, tell Helen to fuck off and don't let her post such unflattering photos of you! I actually think this photo here is to get back at Helen for it!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk[/quote]

Now personal assistant Josie can get her back tbh. I mean look at Helen's face in that fucking photo it's hilarious

ShanghaiSalt
Debater
Debater

Post by ShanghaiSalt »

Lol helens so proud of her fat ass but it just makes her look even more dumpy. She’s so bottom heavy with a pot belly and massive thighs and knees.

Weight training is great if your eating right but because she eats total shit and does barely any cardio, she’s just looking more and more bulky and hefty. She either needs to clean up the diet or up the cardio to match her calorie intake.

I mean I know it was a weekend away but personally I couldn’t of gone to a cafe and had what looked like a full meal. Then at least one dessert. Then had alcohol. Then tea and chocolate. Then pizza. Then more alcohol. She’s such a pig

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

What she doesn’t get is people wait to see her to pig out, she goes from one person to the other pigging out but they don’t do it all the time, for example I bet Josie took a break from eating while Helen was in Liverpool, and from her friend in Liverpool’s jawline I would bet Pizza isn’t on the menu often.... unfortunately Helen seems to be going through a deep rooted depression (not diagnosing just a feeling I get from her behaviour (over eating, defensiveness, controlling, feeling unfulfilled and losing pretty much all interest unless it is compulsive or distracting) that she needs to face her misery and low mood or she will balloon and lose herself even more)

Also I agree about the weight training, it’s so damaging this faddy thing that weight training is for all, it’s for trainers to sell their service rather than helpful advice, one size does not fit all, and Helen needs diet control and cardio mixed with weight training, not this crazy boot camp while she is effectively bulking with her diet.

WitchPlease
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchPlease »

carcino wrote:Here's the thing: I'm a US 16/18, and Helen looks exactly my size from the waist down. She's no size 14. She probably says that because it's usually harder to tell the difference between sizes from 14-20, so it's easier to fib about it if she's embarrassed. I don't agree with the idea of 'plus size clothing' involving anything under a US 20, but girl.... WHY YOU LYIN'??
A UK 12-14 (which I think is what Helen probably is) is a USA size 8-10.

In the UK, plus size usually means a UK size 16 (USA 12) or above.

The concept of 'plus size' is probably cultural to some extent, I would imagine you have to be bigger to be plus size in the US.

Not attacking or anything, just some thoughts ;)

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

WitchPlease wrote:
carcino wrote:Here's the thing: I'm a US 16/18, and Helen looks exactly my size from the waist down. She's no size 14. She probably says that because it's usually harder to tell the difference between sizes from 14-20, so it's easier to fib about it if she's embarrassed. I don't agree with the idea of 'plus size clothing' involving anything under a US 20, but girl.... WHY YOU LYIN'??

The concept of 'plus size' is probably cultural to some extent, I would imagine you have to be bigger to be plus size in the US.

I really don't think that Helen is any smaller than 12-14 US. No way she's an 8. Maybe 10

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

FernPyjamas wrote:
WitchPlease wrote:

I really don't think that Helen is any smaller than 12-14 US. No way she's an 8. Maybe 10

I would imagine she's a 16, thats probably why they contacted her

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Helen is no way 12-14 anymore that stomach those arms and that behind are all bursting. In the most recent vlog when she was ordering Starbucks in the car her arms looked like she was wearing a fat suit. I feel like Helen is putting on weight so fast right now her brain hasn’t caught on yet that she is actually so big now. She and Josie used to be the same size and many times Josie would look bigger but now Josie looks tiny compared to Helen

thejoker999
Debater
Debater

Post by thejoker999 »

Wanderlust22 wrote:Helen is no way 12-14 anymore that stomach those arms and that behind are all bursting. In the most recent vlog when she was ordering Starbucks in the car her arms looked like she was wearing a fat suit. I feel like Helen is putting on weight so fast right now her brain hasn’t caught on yet that she is actually so big now. She and Josie used to be the same size and many times Josie would look bigger but now Josie looks tiny compared to Helen
No way is she a 12 anymore, my best mate is a 12 and she looks much thinner than Helen does. She looks a similar size to Lily Mel Rose who I believe is a 14??

ShanghaiSalt
Debater
Debater

Post by ShanghaiSalt »

She could be a twelve up top because she’s pear shaped.
Tiny shoulders. No tits. And she doesn’t tend to pick stuff that’s tight on the ole upper arms.

It’s her midriff down that’s a 14-16 easily.

I always thought plus size was if you couldn’t walk into most shops and Get clothes straight off the hanger. It is a confusing one.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Unless it’s stretchy material her arms and back fat wont be getting into size 12 anytime soon.

When you are short there is a bit more material to play with but still o don’t think she would be able to button up a regular size 12 top

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

As everyone’s else says it’s her huge bum and thighs that stand out the most and her pot belly.
The pot belly is from all the alcohol she drinks.

You can be fat and fit but Helen certainly doesn’t look fit despite all those tyres she pulls on boot camp.

What about some cardio instead, less booze and maybe she’ll drop a few pounds.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I wouldn't consider Helen to be a plus sized girl. I also understand her point in the video, if she doesn't want to explore her style from the view point of body confidence, she doesn't have to. If she wants to be viewed as your "standard"/"regular" fashion blogger, with no other agenda than her own aesthetic, that is fine. People are free to take inspiration or empowerment or whatever from her nevertheless. I also agree with her notion of her being confident because of her personality yada yada, it doesn't mean you're body confident if you just dress how you want to. It's expressing yourself. I dress how I please but it doesn't mean I'm super confident in my body or that I think I look banging in an outfit, it's just being yourself. The whole you're so brave is so icky, even if not meant as disrespect. Nobody who has anything "unusual" about their appearance is safe from the expression, be it something as basic as colourful hair or makeup. If in one's mind it takes such courage to just be who you are, that you have to comment on it, then well... I guess you have a problem. And I say this while fully aware about the fact that how we want things to be and how things are are completely different things, world can be less kind for people who don't fit the mold of things x and y. Also if you're in the public eye people are going to comment on your appearance and life (like we are...). It's just how it is. I don't see it changing any time soon.

At the same time it is stupid to get your panties in a bunch over plus sized companies approaching you. You can decline nicely and say it doesn't fit your brand. She herself even said that she understand why they approach her lol.

For what it's worth I don't see a size difference between Helen and Josie.

I haven't watched many of her vlogs that show her working out, but the ones I have seen and the video from 7 months ago... Her work out is basically just dabbling a bit, she does all the moves kinda... Lazily? The weights she uses don't do much, the cardio she does doesn't do much. I'm surprised because she actually has a PT.

Return to “Helen Anderson”