Floprissa #AlwaysTheVictimNeverTheBride Lace part 20

nicole_love
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Floprissa #AlwaysTheVictimNeverTheBride Lace part 20

Post by nicole_love »

On her last video it was asked if Noah ever goes to her place and she said she "doesn't film 100% of her life"

Im taking that as no.

So is the purify life series over? Or is this new video apart of it?

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

what she lives in Dublin?! I thought her place was in WC but Dublin is legit right next to Pleasanton...WTF. WC is closer to SF by a little bit too.

unicornemoji
Talker
Talker

Post by unicornemoji »

Has she ever thought that the amount of vitamins and supplements and other shit she's putting into her body could be causing all of these issues??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

idonteven wrote:what she lives in Dublin?! I thought her place was in WC but Dublin is legit right next to Pleasanton...WTF. WC is closer to SF by a little bit too.
I don't know where she lives, but what is "THE" apartment in dublin? her grandparents don't have an apartment. lol so I guess it's her place

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Laughing at how she's had her new video up for nearly 5 hours and not even reached 2500 views and nearly half the ratings are dislikes (she'll get rid of that showing up soon because of it).

The thing that stood out to me was hearing her say she's 24 and never had a credit card. How is that possible....? Having a credit card establishes you credit...something kind of important to have when apartments request to run your credit score which based on how many places she's lived at means her credit has been run a ton. Makes me that much more certain every apartment her grandparents have been co-signing on with her. I already knew she didn't financially qualify for them herself obviously, but that just even confirms it more. A credit card also allows you to purchase online (paypal doesn't work on all websites ) so I just find it almost unbelievable she is 24 and living on her own for the past few years without one and only used a debit and/or cash? I guess it just clearly again it reinforces her grandparents send her checks and/or deposit money into her account, but still seems quite odd to me

Also lol that on twitter she is claiming her phone camera is broken because...of course it is. Marissa just has the worst luck ever guys!

jp_59
Debater
Debater

Post by jp_59 »

Mariss would like this.
You know, only slightly insecure Image

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

ShannonQT85 wrote:Laughing at how she's had her new video up for nearly 5 hours and not even reached 2500 views and nearly half the ratings are dislikes (she'll get rid of that showing up soon because of it).

The thing that stood out to me was hearing her say she's 24 and never had a credit card. How is that possible....? Having a credit card establishes you credit...something kind of important to have when apartments request to run your credit score which based on how many places she's lived at means her credit has been run a ton. Makes me that much more certain every apartment her grandparents have been co-signing on with her. I already knew she didn't financially qualify for them herself obviously, but that just even confirms it more. A credit card also allows you to purchase online (paypal doesn't work on all websites ) so I just find it almost unbelievable she is 24 and living on her own for the past few years without one and only used a debit and/or cash? I guess it just clearly again it reinforces her grandparents send her checks and/or deposit money into her account, but still seems quite odd to me

Also lol that on twitter she is claiming her phone camera is broken because...of course it is. Marissa just has the worst luck ever guys!
Almost positive she said this in response to conversations about her financial state here on GG. It has been speculated countless times that she has an insane amount of credit card debt. Nice try Mariss, I still don't believe you!

robin21
Learner
Learner

Post by robin21 »

I didn't know there was a place called Dublin in America, I thought - "She has an apartment in Ireland?" what?? And she's driving there? what?? Confusing :? lol

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

robin21 wrote:I didn't know there was a place called Dublin in America, I thought - "She has an apartment in Ireland?" what?? And she's driving there? what?? Confusing :? lol
There's a town called Dublin that's immediately north of Pleasanton.

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

Where are her bikini pics from Jamaica ? Lolol

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

binlova wrote:she has gained subs now she isn't uploading or she is buying subs
I love that she loses followers the moment she uploads a new video.

Bonus: her yearly projections.

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights »

I came across Nikki B's vlog of when they did their meet up in LA in 2015. Wow such a difference between Marissa then and now

cheesejustridiculous
Talker
Talker

Post by cheesejustridiculous »

MORE BRAIN DUST MARISSA. obvi you're not taking enough.

CatsrareEverything
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CatsrareEverything »

So from her most recent snaps:

She has gotten her nails done ( in hopes of an engagement ring, LOLz)

She got her phone taken away by the apple store lady due to havin a spider nest in it ( jk, phone had "waaaaay to many issues" for her to even give it back to bitch Mariss!!!) Lol, wtffff?

Also she found a way to drop No-huh's name, during her 'made up' broken-phone rant, what the fuck else is new.

She has joined Weight Watchers you guys!!! How the fuck is counting points any different from counting Macros? Wasn't she bashing diets and "cult-like" fitness youtubers for being so into a certain strict diet? Wasnt this asshole done with trying to count shit and deprive her rotten-to-the-core body of foods that will, from now on, be considered "bad" by her new WW program?

From now on, expect numerous food item bashing on her social media due to having "high point value" per serving... like this fucking, dumb ass bitch is surprised that 1/4 cup of pesto has 30 grams of fat. Like bitch, pesto is almost ALL FAT!!! ( fat from olive oil, from nuts, from Parmesan...) like what the fuck do you expect you dumb fuck????
Last edited by CatsrareEverything on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jh31f
Talker
Talker

Post by jh31f »

CatsrareEverything wrote:So from her most recent snaps:
She has gotten her nails done ( in hopes of an engagement ring, LOLz)
She got her phone taken away by the apple store lady due to have a spider nest in it ( jk, phone had "waaaaay to many issues" for her to even give it back to her!!!) Lol, wtffff?
Also she found a way to bring up No-huh's name, during her broken phone rant, what the fuck else is new...
She has joined Weight Watchers you guys!!! How the fuck is counting points any different from counting Macros?
From now on, expect numerous food item bashing on her spcial media due to having "high point value" per serving... like this fucking, dumb ass bitch is surprised that 1/4 cup of pesto has 30 grams of fat. Like bitch, pesto is almost ALL FAT!!! ( fat from olive oil, from nuts, from Parmesan...) like what the fuck do you expect you dumb fuck????
Weight watchers is LITERALLY the same as macros.... shes so deluded. She's going to go on next saying how it's so much different but it's fucking not.
You still use macros to figure out the points of shit.
De-lew-did I say.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

CatsrareEverything wrote:From now on, expect numerous food item bashing on her social media due to having "high point value" per serving... like this fucking, dumb ass bitch is surprised that 1/4 cup of pesto has 30 grams of fat. Like bitch, pesto is almost ALL FAT!!! ( fat from olive oil, from nuts, from Parmesan...) like what the fuck do you expect you dumb fuck????
That pesto is also not even close to vegan.

Also if she's never had a credit card how the FUCK did she have enough credit to buy a RR? Unless she paid out right in cash, theres no way they would lease her one. Or any way she could have gotten a car loan.

Also on the #YOY fb page when she was asked about financial advice for tax season and running a business she said she "writes it all down each day".

I hope this bitch gets audited.

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:
CatsrareEverything wrote:From now on, expect numerous food item bashing on her social media due to having "high point value" per serving... like this fucking, dumb ass bitch is surprised that 1/4 cup of pesto has 30 grams of fat. Like bitch, pesto is almost ALL FAT!!! ( fat from olive oil, from nuts, from Parmesan...) like what the fuck do you expect you dumb fuck????
That pesto is also not even close to vegan.

Also if she's never had a credit card how the FUCK did she have enough credit to buy a RR? Unless she paid out right in cash, theres no way they would lease her one. Or any way she could have gotten a car loan.

Also on the #YOY fb page when she was asked about financial advice for tax season and running a business she said she "writes it all down each day".

I hope this bitch gets audited.

Omg she "writes it all down" WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??? She can't stick to/remember anything, so I highly doubt she tracks it all herself. I'm sure she still has her grandparents doing her taxes :rofl:

As for the credit card thing....... She either 1. Actually never did have one. Would not be surprising because she either has her grandparents pay for/cosign everything in her name. (car, apartments, etc) 2. Is lying to prove she can actually afford everything she buys. Also would not be surprising.

Either way, it's clear that she is struggling financially. I'm thinking her grandparents are slowly weaning her off because she was hinting they don't agree with anything she does. Why would she need to establish credit now if she already has a car and a place to live? I also couldve sworn she mentioned Dave Ramsey and that she follows his advice. Which is hilarious, really. Dave Ramsey doesn't believe in needing credit and thinks that credit cards are the spawn of Satan.

I'm guessing that new iPhone went right on the new credit card.

Noah, you are more of an embarrassment than Marissa. You choose to be with a grown adult who is completely dependent on other people.

slws
Learner
Learner

Post by slws »

She joined weight watchers right after mentioning the video Mallory (not sure her YouTube name) did for weight loss. Always following, actually, copying others.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

xx_buhbye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xx_buhbye »

Between her recent snap chats and her newest vlog, she is PEAK annoying. I can't even hate watch anymore. I'm counting on you wonderful souls who watch/report to keep me in the loop.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

She's seriously delusional if she thinks she's still fooling people that she's vegan. In her Snapchat of the pesto sauce you could literally see milk and cheese listed right in the ingredients :roll:

Return to “MarissaLace”