Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estée LaSmug - General thread part 18

Post by Unicorns »

This may be old news, but Estee posted a pic of her at the gym:

Did she just go to a gym for the photo-op or is this for real? I really hope she gives it a go and sticks to it. I'm sure if she sticks to it long enough, she will see progress and that will be further motivation!

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

^ I bet it's in the spirit of "new year, new me." If she's like most people, she'll quit by March but I really hope she sticks to it.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Do you guys think she will ever have kids? It'll be interesting to see what happens to her in a few years.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Oh, that's all totally for the Adidas stuff! One of the snapchats (I think it was SC) was SO scripted.

spiceoflife
Talker
Talker

Post by spiceoflife »

what EXACTLY happened between her and Amelia?

i THOUGH Amelia simply drifted to the luxe crew

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

qwerty888 wrote:Do you guys think she will ever have kids? It'll be interesting to see what happens to her in a few years.
This really interests me too. Years ago they talked definitively about getting married and one day having children, etc. But I've noticed that recently Estee has mentioned that the kids question as a very hesitant maybe. She doesn't seem that into it. But who knows. I think right now her and Aslan are in a very selfish time period in their lives, which, nothing too wrong with enjoying that when you're young. But children will turn everything they seem to identify with upside down. A few years ago I could've imagined Estee as a mom but tbh right now I could never see it. Things change though.

As for Amelia, there's no way to know since there's really been no mention or hint of anything. If I had to guess, I don't think it was an angry fight or anything, again just guessing, I would bet that maybe Amelia ghosted her. Estee made those comments about not being able to make people keep liking her, so I wonder if Amelia got bored with her and just faded out.

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

A few years ago I could've imagined Estee as a mom but tbh right now I could never see it. Things change though.
So true! And I feel the same about her and Aslan in the sense that I used to think they were a very loving and cute couple (I liked how Aslan was "teaching" things to Estee and stuff, she really seemed into it) but now all I see is two people trying to keep the cash flowing in, which is highly unpleasant to watch. BUt like you said, thinks change, so there's hope
Image :love2:

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

qwerty888 wrote:Do you guys think she will ever have kids? It'll be interesting to see what happens to her in a few years.
Quite frankly, I can't see her handling the stress of having a child. And it will steal the attention away from her. Sorry, I don't see it unless she does a lot of growing up.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

vanillafilter wrote:^ I bet it's in the spirit of "new year, new me." If she's like most people, she'll quit by March but I really hope she sticks to it.
I don't think she will stick to it, unfortunately. It's like this comic:

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

Even though they've been together a really long time (7 years?), they're still quite young IMO to get married and have kids. They have plenty of time. I don't think they're in any rush to do either of those things. Also I totally misread the title of this thread as "Estee LaSlug" which could also fit :rofl:

humdrume
Informer
Informer

Post by humdrume »

Unicorns wrote:This may be old news, but Estee posted a pic of her at the gym:

Did she just go to a gym for the photo-op or is this for real? I really hope she gives it a go and sticks to it. I'm sure if she sticks to it long enough, she will see progress and that will be further motivation!
I think she would go all for plastic surgery if she were brave enough.
It must be painful showing the world your fails everyday.

Whatever she does she fails: sports, education, reading club, parties-socialité, artist, traveler, beauty guru, writer...

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

humdrume wrote:
Unicorns wrote:This may be old news, but Estee posted a pic of her at the gym:

I think she would go all for plastic surgery if she were brave enough.
It must be painful showing the world your fails everyday.

Whatever she does she fails: sports, education, reading club, parties-socialité, artist, traveler, beauty guru, writer...
She never does anything worth mentioning. With the amount of money, resource, opportunity, time etc she has on hands, she does ZERO charity, no volunterring work, nothing to help other people or even animal or life in general. What is the purpose of this "social influence" anyway? :x :x :x

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

I think she likes being perceived as better than other people, because it's like a fuck you to all the people that ignored her when she was younger. Funny thing is, I doubt they ignored her because she was frumpy/fat/poor/whatever, people probably didn't like her because of her attitude. I think she's too self-centered to volunteer or give to charity. I don't think she'd do it unless it was sponsored, hah.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

So Estee said in her Instagram story that her family told her she needs a hobby. Lol. I hope she actually does go find something-- what happened to that pottery class with Aslan-- and something she does on her own, not with her comfort blanket Aslan.

Also she wondered aloud how, even when she takes hours-long naps, she's still exhausted. :| Again, her untreated mental health issues continue to show signs that she ignores.

humdrume
Informer
Informer

Post by humdrume »

^ I wouldn´t take these comments in consideration tbh.
Not only Estee but many other yters their content now (as they aged) is a whole bragging about not having to work in a hospital, school, store, office....they live in this society but they do not have to work for it like the rest.

Her speech about the sofa, her sleep patterns etc imo it is not cos she is aware she is getting more and more ill.

Indeed I think the only reason for being a yter is to fulfill the gap between uni and children, many times...
It is not about the audience...as we clearly can notice :roll:

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

Lamour88 wrote:Also she wondered aloud how, even when she takes hours-long naps, she's still exhausted. :| Again, her untreated mental health issues continue to show signs that she ignores.
Gee, wonder why she's so tired after literally doing nothing for her whole vacation, sitting on her ass all day, eating shitty fatty food and sleeping all day? Maybe because humans aren't meant to be so sedentary. Eat healthier, exercise, leave your house regularly, interact with people on the daily (like people who have normal jobs?). It's so annoying to hear her complain again and again about being so tired. Maybe she should do something about it instead of complaining on the internet. I honestly want her to get some damn help, if only so I never have to hear her complain again.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

Hold on to your hats, because Estée (college dropout who only speaks one language) wants to work with the UN now, because she cares about education so much. And "social issues".

http://www.makeup.com/content/library/a ... -interview

"I’ve been exploring a partnership with the United Nations in order to use my digital influence to impact the social issues I care about. I have a passion for education and would like to make a difference in this area."
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

"a passion for education" :rofl:

Formal education - we know what happened there, and has she ever mentioned what she enjoyed about uni/high school? A particular subject she liked studying? When she was at uni it came across as a chore and I don't remember her ever expressing a passion for a particular idea/topic/text they were studying. Not even "I don't enjoy my course but I've loved this small part..." Compare to Sunbeamsjess and how she talks about her studies.

Work-related skills and knowledge - never bothered in a lot of areas because Aslan could do it. She edited (maybe still edits?) her videos but never seemed excited about it. She learned the most basic skills necessary to put together a video and simple graphics and photos and left it at that. She's delegated out other tasks. Fine, but it's usually to allow you to focus on the things you really enjoy and want to get better at, but there's no sign of that.

Just for fun - again, I'm drawing a blank on any skills or knowledge she's educated herself about. Really got into I mean, not tried once. I was going to give a pass on Reggie's care because she would have had to learn about greyhound-specific care, but there I get the impression Aslan does the research and tells her what he found, or she asks for suggestions.

Has she ever done videos talking about education, its importance, different options, her experience? If passionate = never talking about something, then she's spot on.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

"I have a passion for education"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These pitiful outbursts of Estee LaFraud's identity crisis.... She is in constant despair to be labeled as something she is too lazy to peruse and actually BE. An amateur artist, a lifestyle expert, a boss lady, a friend :roll:

Pretending will never give you satisfaction, sweetheart, only further frustration at the discrepancy between your pretense and true self, which is why you never stick to any of these short lived personas.

That is the core of LaFraud's depression and until she puts down the donuts and gets off her ass to truly immerse herself in something in a genuine, hardworking manner, confronting her insecurities in the process and pushing through them to grow as a person - she will forever be an imposter who stands for nothing but the labels she can afford to acquire with money and status, whether it's a Celine bag, an Adidas campaign or a collaboration with the UN.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

funwithnames wrote:Hold on to your hats, because Estée (college dropout who only speaks one language) wants to work with the UN now, because she cares about education so much. And "social issues".

http://www.makeup.com/content/library/a ... -interview

"I’ve been exploring a partnership with the United Nations in order to use my digital influence to impact the social issues I care about. I have a passion for education and would like to make a difference in this area."
O.M.G that interview! Biggest pile of CRAP you can imagine. I get the distinct impression Estee herself said/wrote none of her answers. It looks hella scripted to me, like maybe Assland wrote it and she memorized it. Some gems:

My number one piece of advice would be to build your skillset and refrain from focusing solely on your physical self. Confidence comes from having a strong knowledge base.
-Ok, and what skills if ANY does our dear EsteeLaSlog have exactly?? Being able to sit on the couch all day? Taking 5 naps a day?
-All she does ALL DAY EVERY DAY is focus on herself!

Growing up, I wanted to be an archaeologist. But I also discovered how much I love to learn and meet new people—advancements in digital media gave me the tools to do both on a scale I never thought possible.
-She wanted to be an archaeologist???? Since when??? I thought she always wanted to be a writer? Cos, you know she just SO creative...
-Meet new people?? Like Reggie and Assland??

My favorite pastime would have to be taking my greyhound to the park. But I also love perusing the markets in London and going to the movies.
-She has ZERO interests. Taking Reggie on a boring walk to the same park everyday? Markets = buying more expensive, tacky designer shit to prove how cool she is. Movies? As long as Assland 's there to explain the plot she's good.

My style continues to evolve and change with time, and I often find inspiration from other stylish women on Instagram. But Kristen Stewart has had a definite influence on my personal style—she’s super cool and edgy.

-Kristen Stewart? Seriously? What is 'cool' or 'edgy' about Estee? Her sweatpants?
-And yeah of course Instagram stalking is like her NO.1 HOBBY so no surprises there. And by 'inspiration' she means straight up copying cos she has absolutely no style of her own. Except 'ugly, frumpy, rich, soccer mom at 26'. She OWNS that look.

And I saved the best until last...
In 2017, I look forward to experimenting with my platform and doing something bigger with it—something more meaningful. I’ve been exploring a partnership with the United Nations in order to use my digital influence to impact the social issues I care about. I have a passion for education and would like to make a difference in this area.

If you're having a shitty day, just read these nuggets of wisdom from dear old Estee...My god, the delusion...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Estee Lalonde”