New thread for the new year!

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by jassie_gal_au »

Whoop! I can't wait to see what new BS they spin for 2017!

kyaraslife
Informer
Informer

Post by kyaraslife »

In some of their older videos/vlogs they talked about having more than one kid. LOL after Alexa, she and Alex will not ever want another kid. It is scary how much they want this child to sleep, at any given time. reminds me of how some parents actually give sedatives to their kids (these are approved by doctors/mental health professionals) just to keep the kids from being too active.

On another note they have started posting more kissing on the street pictures :rofl: *vom*

Summertime16
Debater
Debater

Post by Summertime16 »

No way can these two handle more than one kid. Their egos take up so much space How can they fit another kid!

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

kyaraslife wrote:In some of their older videos/vlogs they talked about having more than one kid. LOL after Alexa, she and Alex will not ever want another kid. It is scary how much they want this child to sleep, at any given time. reminds me of how some parents actually give sedatives to their kids (these are approved by doctors/mental health professionals) just to keep the kids from being too active.
The infamous McCann family (both parents being doctors) are alleged to have done exactly that to their 3 y/o daughter.

Just posting this on again..
Gives seminars/makes YouTube videos on how to start up and run a successful business.
Doesn't know his own business is dissolved by Canadian Govt for non tax compliance.
False advertising 'Business Guru' much?
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

Fit4umm
Learner
Learner

Post by Fit4umm »

I agree. I doubt they will have or want more kids (unless they do it for show). I hope they are pro choice if so then (I am of course) but if they dont beleive in any medicine at all (like hormonal birth control), then they will be in for a bad wakeup call cause "condoms" arnt 100% fail proof (which they mentioned in one of their pregnancy videos is the only thing they used). Ill laugh if she falls pregnant suddenly and its MUCH easier to get pregnant even more once you give birth cause your cervix is never fully closed once you have a baby (at least thats what my friend who is a RN told me). Im not against those who choose not to have children or choose to have only 1 child (as i myself only have one child and chose to have no more). But so far by the looks of them and their "jetset life", its best for them to not have anymore. Her recent IG post seems to be more "real" and "less perfect " but it seems she only posted it because people are calling them fake and seeing through their bullshit now LOL. And even if her post is true and genuine, it now comes across that they are now trying to hard not to lose more followers and subscribers which makes them look even more desperate. So annoying.

mischelinka
Learner
Learner

Post by mischelinka »

so leyla is pregnant again, just saw it on fb, mimi didnt enjoy the spotlight for too long :)

zemar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by zemar »

Leyla is pregnant again! What will Mimi do now! :D

zemar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by zemar »

So what is with the recent Mimi's IG post. Desperately disassociating with their own posts of several years. Where is this headed, I don't get. This is like blatantly saying "Yes, I have been fooling you all this while"!!

Summertime16
Debater
Debater

Post by Summertime16 »

zemar wrote:So what is with the recent Mimi's IG post. Desperately disassociating with their own posts of several years. Where is this headed, I don't get. This is like blatantly saying "Yes, I have been fooling you all this while"!!

I don't get this either...the timing of it is just weird...if the sisters are as close as they claim...wouldn't Mimi know that she is making a New Year's Day announcement? New year...new baby...but Mimi has to go make a feel bad for me post right around the same time. That's just weird.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

So what is with the recent Mimi's IG post. Desperately disassociating with their own posts of several years. Where is this headed, I don't get. This is like blatantly saying "Yes, I have been fooling you all this while"!!
Exactly! Her latest IG post is so contradicting. She's been selling us she's got a perfect life, perfect relationship, perfect husband, perfect husband and perfect baby. So after all this time, it's a lie? (Of course it is) I thought Alexa was a perfect sleeper (until Canada anyway). How many times did they show us she slept through the time they were shooting a video? Reality of having a child has hit now, hasn't it? Their lives will never be the same again like they said they would. Her IG post comes across desperate and attention seeking (again) because Leyla just announced she's pregnant with her second baby.

MasterOfNone15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MasterOfNone15 »

naomi104 wrote:
Exactly! Her latest IG post is so contradicting. She's been selling us she's got a perfect life, perfect relationship, perfect husband, perfect husband and perfect baby. So after all this time, it's a lie? (Of course it is) I thought Alexa was a perfect sleeper (until Canada anyway). How many times did they show us she slept through the time they were shooting a video? Reality of having a child has hit now, hasn't it? Their lives will never be the same again like they said they would. Her IG post comes across desperate and attention seeking (again) because Leyla just announced she's pregnant with her second baby.
YES! I 100% agree with you. Her post is just an attempt to regain followers that they have lost due to their ignorant and pretentious behavior lately. How many videos have her and Alex made to portray themselves as the most perfect people ever? "How to have a sexy body, how to be successful, how to have the perfect relationship, etc." There are too many of these preachy videos to even keep up with now! Now suddenly she wants to tell people to not be like her because she's not perfect :roll: Okay, Mimi. Sure, so genuine of you. I feel like Mimi is upset for a lot of reasons, especially now that Leyla has announced that she is pregnant again. Leyla and Demetri are great parents. I'm sure this already sparks some jealousy within Mimi and Alex and now it will even more because will probably still do a better job at parenting than them 2 while being pregnant AND caring for Adrianna AND having normal jobs. I don't understand why so many people are commenting about how inspiring her post is...all she does in that post is complain about how Alexa is preventing her from doing the things SHE wants. It's so selfish. She can't "hustle" anymore and answer emails (this post basically proves we were all right and the only 'work' she does is answer emails and take insta pics), she can't fit into her skin tight jeans (that were already too small for her anyway) anymore, she can't spend hours on ASOS spending thousands of dollars on her "minimalistic" wardrobe, she can't vacation and stupidly frolic and pose for pictures, etc. It's all so whiny of her. People have it worse. Most people don't have half the money she has and they have normal jobs that don't even allow a decent maternity leave (in the USA). Sacrificing some material things in your life is part of motherhood and life, Mimi. She needs to stop trying to make people feel sorry for her. She's a millionaire and has such a privileged lifestyle. The fact that she still thinks she can complain after being able to hire people to care for her child, fly across the world at whim, and stroll around london for hours every day while eating $100 dim sum every week is disgusting. Being a parent is hard. Maybe her and Alex should've taken their heads out of each other's a**** and listened to their followers when they made all these videos during Mimi's pregnancy about how "easy" pregnancy and life after a baby was ~supposed~ to be.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I thought Alexa was a perfect sleeper in London, and she has sleepless nights now? Even when they try to be real they're fake.

Pipi_titi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pipi_titi »

Yes and Mimi never congratulated to her sister for her first and second baby.. she is sooo jealous.. and I hate the fact that she is complaining about her baby :( Alexa will grow up and read that her mom thinks replying emails is more importantly than her own child. I dont ever remember my mom complaining about me and my brother growing up.Guys was a fun of them for a year unfortunately :( until I read here and I put two a two together.. and I really started disliking them after Alexa's birth story.. I tried exposing them for changing their identities religion background and Alexander's unpaid taxes but of course I got blocked on instagram and many youtube accounts.. now you can't even find a single 'negative' comments on their social media... their new part time assistant does a really good job at wiping evidence... I dont know what bothers me mos these two or the people who follow and worship them.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

Scar2016 wrote:
ravenclaw67 wrote:He wouldn't have noticed his business was dissolved if it wasn't for guru gossip. OKAY. :rofl: Sounds like the kinda guy who is really on top of things, then. :rofl: Does he really expect anyone to believe him?? Lmfao
Gives seminars/makes YouTube videos on how to start up and run a successful business.
Doesn't know his own business is dissolved by the Canadian Govt for non tax compliance.
Posting this in the new thread. Man oh man it's great to see how many people are posting!! It'll only be so long before all the "people" (I'm CONVINCED they hire someone to defend them in the comments, why wouldn't that person post adoring comments under different names too?) calling them inspirations realize what we all know: they are so ignorant and fake.

Mimi's latest post seems to have to do with people calling her fake and wishing her to be more honest about parenthood. Her whole brand is selling 'the perfect' life and lifestyle and how happiness is so easy and comes from buying their products, etc. It comes across very desperate and calculated to me.

kyaraslife
Informer
Informer

Post by kyaraslife »

Her latest insta post is a slap in the face to mums all over the world. When married couples decide to have children, they weigh the pros and cons of having a kid and get themselves ready for reality to slap them in the face. Even the couples who don't necessarliy plan a pregnancy, and end up having kids (e.g.: Patricia Bright), seem to embrace parenthood, sees the positives and does their level best to bring up their kids in the best way possible.

It is disgusting how much she wants us to feel bad for her because she decided to have a child with Alex. Woe is me! I am a parent and despite the millions of dollars worth businesses we own, despite the ability to have a flexible job that allows me to work from home, the beautiful city we live in, the beautiful house we live in, the amount of helpers I can hire, AND despite the beautiful healthy baby I have; ALL I AM WORRIED ABOUT IS MY RUNNY NOSE, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND HOW FAT MY THIGHS ARE NOW!

This is a freaking joke. A child is not a toy you can put away whenever you want to get your life in order Mehri :rofl: This post is coming from the same woman who thought pregnancy wasn't gonna hurt. So why am I not surprised :?

Please just open your eyes and see that you are depressed. Clinical depression is real, and there is no shame in getting help. It may all stem from how co-dependant you are on Alex, and how he seems to make all the decisions regarding your life. The guy was basically putting YOUR life on danger because he didn't want you to have a scar from a C section. His motivational bulshit talks ain't gonna help you get better, getting actual help from a medical professional might.

amani
Debater
Debater

Post by amani »

ravenclaw67 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
ravenclaw67 wrote:He wouldn't have noticed his business was dissolved if it wasn't for guru gossip. OKAY. :rofl: Sounds like the kinda guy who is really on top of things, then. :rofl: Does he really expect anyone to believe him?? Lmfao
Doesn't know his own business is dissolved by the Canadian Govt for non tax compliance.
Posting this in the new thread. Man oh man it's great to see how many people are posting!! It'll only be so long before all the "people" (I'm CONVINCED they hire someone to defend them in the comments, why wouldn't that person post adoring comments under different names too?) calling them inspirations realize what we all know: they are so ignorant and fake.

Mimi's latest post seems to have to do with people calling her fake and wishing her to be more honest about parenthood. Her whole brand is selling 'the perfect' life and lifestyle and how happiness is so easy and comes from buying their products, etc. It comes across very desperate and calculated to me.
It is calculated. It's just to gain sympathy and appear humble for the viewers. No one with common sense needs to be told that motherhood is hard especially for first-time mothers. I wonder whether she takes advice from Leyla at all. Leyla seems to be quite intuitive with things, or at least doesn't seem to make a huge deal out of the challenges she faces with Adriana.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Oh boy, what a twist! Mimi and Alex *cannot* be happy about the baby news. I wonder if finding out about it during their Canada trip caused more tension between them? :?

I found this interesting article about them with some insights about how they think: http://www.jamesaltucher.com/2015/05/mi ... a-million/

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Camille »

ravenclaw67 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:

Love how he blames human error for his company being dissolved. If Canada is anything like Australia interactions with Government agencies, like the tax office, are all electronic, businesses have individual ID numbers. It's not like some clerk filed the parchment in the wrong file. Also, I'd expect that there would have been communication about them missing the deadlines and the consequences. This wouldn't have come out of the blue.

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

You'd think with all that alleged money he'd be able to get a tailor made to fit coat lol -
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”