Too Faced Puppy Dangers

TruthHurtz

Too Faced Puppy Dangers

Post by TruthHurtz »

I just wanted to start a post so more people could see this and be aware. I didn't really know where else to discuss this that people could spread word. Let's talk Chocolate Palettes and Powders. The ingredient explained for that magical smell is nothing but Cocoa Powder. How much exactly, no one knows but them.

What I do know is that Cocoa powder contains a lot more of that toxic chemical to dogs than milk chocolate for example. Size of dog matters, amount consumed matters. But as a reference point if a 10 pound dog eats .25 oz of it there is a good chance that dog will die.

The owner has a very small little pup if I'm not mistaken. How is there NO warning label anywhere on that package that says something to the lines of "may be toxic to animals please use with caution". I have an 80 pound pitbull and I'm too scared to use chocolate bronzer because he might lick my face and even if he wouldn't die from that level he could get sick to some degree.

Idk. Just be aware guys. Let's take good care of our furry best friends.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ShadeQueen101
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Too Faced Puppy Dangers

Post by ShadeQueen101 »

I'm not sure how all all of that would work but I think the concentration on your face is low enough to be safe. Is cocoa powder the first thing on the ingredient list or is it further back? Have you tried asking Too Faced about this?

Return to “Too Faced”