prettyjay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marzia (CutiePieMarzia) - Part 5

Post by prettyjay »

arthurnewton wrote:Image

Filming without the other realising, posting it to the public and making fun of him online... wtf does she keep doing that?
Has he had work done? He looks so different from older pictures to me. I'm new to these two and think they're adorable so far. Kind of afraid to read back and fond out things that ruin their cuteness!

NBeautyTV
Talker
Talker

Post by NBeautyTV »

Oh, better read. If harassing your boyfriend to do everything you want and not having an opinion is cute, than yeah, they are the cutest. If not being grateful for what he did for you is being cute than, yeah, they are cute. I'm sure people on here can add more to the list
ImageImageImage

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I think they are cute too. :respekt:
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

The girl who is so much more than just pewdiepie's girlfriend just uploaded another video with pewdiepie :roll:

I really don't understand her. She finally did something interesting and went to London to a Sanrio party, but doesn't film that and instead makes another amateur video of her cooking like a child with their parent.

Post by Guest »

finally when there is a full-length video with ACTUAL cooking in it ,it had Felix cooking NOT her :rofl:

-Natstea-
Lurker
Lurker

Post by -Natstea- »

Marzia is just so controlling, I even think that poods is a bit scared of her because he sometimes says that he's scared of Marzia getting mad at him (can't remember where) it may seem like a joke but it's pretty weird to me. He obviously will never leave her because of how much he loves her but if that ever happens I think Marzia will only miss his fame.

GoP1kachuGo
Talker
Talker

Post by GoP1kachuGo »

Can anyone link me to the Pewds thread? I like him and just wanna see what people have to say :'D I can't find it anytime I've searched.

Post by Guest »

Here is Pewdiepie`s thread

soo... no one will comment on her "Im too busy to make videos" blog post ?

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

soo... no one will comment on her "Im too busy to make videos" blog post ?
I would KILL to see what her life actually looks like, just for a day. She's one of those people who constantly brag about being busy but, when it comes down to it, accomplish little to nothing of actual value.

eatincrackers
Talker
Talker

Post by eatincrackers »

oh man... (from her newest blog post): "ended up trying to make a smoothie recipe for the blog, but realised it was far too simple to post. So that’s another idea that didn’t cut it." So after the milkshake idea she was going to make a whole video just making a smoothie?

Also, so for a whole week she: picked up a pet in another city, went to a product launch, attempted to make a smoothie and then deleted the footage, and worked on her products. If she really was busy she wouldn't need to be so self-concious about how busy she is and be constantly talking about it. Everyone has things going on, and I feel like complaining about being "busy" just means that your diluted enough to think that you are somehow doing more than the average person does.

There are some youtubers that you can just tell work hard, produce content on a set schedule, and have other things going on the side. One example is Simplynaillogical, even though I find her videos a little childish, I appreciate that she doesn't ever complain about being busy even though she has a master's degree and a whole career outside of youtube.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Evidently "being busy" is the new status symbol of our time.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

wearewolves
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by wearewolves »

I didn't even know people can go buy hedgehogs for a pet. I thought they were known to be creatures that easily get diseases. How would Marzia handle that if she can't even deal with her own SO having a stomach bug.... :S

Link
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Link »

So long time lurker first time poster, I found Marzia through Felix and I found her style to be interesting. I mean I didn't like it but I loved watching her old clothing videos just to she what she'd come up with. Her video's were never really my kind of thing but I enjoyed quite a few of them and at least back then you could tell she was putting a bit of effort into her video's.

Her content has gotten so horrible. The problem with her in my opinion is that I think see has a very entitled attitude. I believe she thinks she should get praise for the simplest of things solely because its her doing it. I mean her fans do that for her anyways :roll: She likes to believe she's super creative and hard working but in reality she's not, she just portrays herself as that. She wants to do all these things and get praise for them and yet she doesn't want to put the effort into it. Her fans help this mentality because they'll complement her on anything. Oh also I have to laugh at this "Marzia Bisognin, better known by her YouTube username Marzia, is an Italian, mostly YouTube-based, internet personality that also ventures in writing, fashion designing, and business" its on her wiki, I mean that must give her an ego boost. Anyways I don't have much to add I guess, sorry for the longish post and any mistakes.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

-Natstea- wrote:Marzia is just so controlling, I even think that poods is a bit scared of her because he sometimes says that he's scared of Marzia getting mad at him (can't remember where) it may seem like a joke but it's pretty weird to me. He obviously will never leave her because of how much he loves her but if that ever happens I think Marzia will only miss his fame.
Yeah he's said numerous times that she'll get mad, she won't be happy, she'll get angry at him etc. I remember in his vlog at xmas when they went to visit his family, he was too late to collect their bags from the airport and they'd have to wait until morning, he said "Marzia is going to kill me" in jest, but I think he does seem to get genuinely anxious about displeasing her. I don't think she acts very lovingly towards him at all, and I agree that she just likes the lifestyle and the financial freedom. The way she treated him when he was sick really showed how little she cares for him.

As for her 'busy schedule' the girl has never worked a day in her life, she genuinely has no idea what a normal day is like. She's been living a life of leisure for so many years that she truly does think that menial tasks are huge events. She showed her planner for the week recently and each day there was one errand to do like 'pick up lamp' and 'book courier' she thinks that doing that one task is her big event for the day and feels so productive for doing it. She's clueless to the fact that it takes most people a day to do what she spreads out over a whole week.

Post by Guest »

1 sec into the video and I cant look away from her hair, its so damaged... I cant believe she got it done in a salon and the styest didnt do anything to it !!!
and did she call Doggy "my hedgehog"? I thought it was Felix`s hedgehog :roll:

faye7
Learner
Learner

Post by faye7 »

guys, I'm curious. I live in Chile and while it's not everywhere, it is quite common to get a hedgehog as a pet here, I mean, it's not impressive if someone has one, so is it really weird to have one in Europe? because when I saw Marzia and Felix ( :roll: ) were getting one, I didn't think it was something special until now.
I think they both like to be ~AwKwArD~ and special people and mostly "goals" for all their fans lol :roll: , so these pets kind of do it for them.
english is not my first language, spanish is! <3

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

So she's making a cosmetic line? I'm assuming that is what her other line might be? And maybe a clothing line with Felix?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

-Natstea-
Lurker
Lurker

Post by -Natstea- »

She's also the most subscribed youtuber in Italy, her content doesn't seem always seem like the best, mostly if there are so many good Italian youtubers that can take her place. She also barely puts any effort in her videos which make the situation even worse, just acting like she's busy when most of the time she barely does anything, also her acting as if the whole world is gonna crash if she just takes a bit of time off her "busy" schedule.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

kb925 wrote:So she's making a cosmetic line? I'm assuming that is what her other line might be? And maybe a clothing line with Felix?

My guess is furniture. After her design classes she sure thinks she knows what she's doing when it comes to furnishing homes.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

alex.pyt wrote:
kb925 wrote:So she's making a cosmetic line? I'm assuming that is what her other line might be? And maybe a clothing line with Felix?

My guess is furniture. After her design classes she sure thinks she knows what she's doing when it comes to furnishing homes.
I can't see her having a furniture line. I know they have money, but I think that requires Oprah money. But who knows..

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”