Kristen Leanne

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Kristen Leanne

Post by jeangenie »

i used to really love her i started watching when she first started her channel and had deep purple hair, i knew her before from her modelling. but does anyone else feel like she changed a lot in a negative way? i hate those click-baity titles/thumbnails she does and how she always tries to tease people on social media to go see something on her other social media and this whole 'snap fam' shit. i know its all a stategy for views etc. but its pretty damn cheap and obvious...i used to think shes more original/better than that.

so sad to see shes another guru that went to get their face ruined AKA lips done. they don't look good at all especially with a nude lip, and those FAKE TEETH they are look way too big for her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kristen Leanne

Post by LiddlePallid »

I always find it sad when someone so pretty starts with the lip injections and all that other bullshit. It looked okay the first time she did it, but now like everyone else she's getting more and more and it's starting to look stupid!

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by PentUpPinUp »

I feel like she's exhausted lately. Like she's moving and going on business trips right at the holidays and I've just been getting a bad vibe from her lately. Is there any problematic thing about her people should know about? I don't have many tattooed women to follow so I hope I won't be disappointed
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

PentUpPinUp wrote:I feel like she's exhausted lately. Like she's moving and going on business trips right at the holidays and I've just been getting a bad vibe from her lately. Is there any problematic thing about her people should know about? I don't have many tattooed women to follow so I hope I won't be disappointed
i don't think there's anything problematic with her. i've been following her since she's created her channel and knew of her from her modeling days...she used to have a wild life i guess but nothing problematic.

is anyone else annoyed that she keeps a rabbit indoors tho?! it makes me just sad to see.

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

LiddlePallid wrote:I always find it sad when someone so pretty starts with the lip injections and all that other bullshit. It looked okay the first time she did it, but now like everyone else she's getting more and more and it's starting to look stupid!
yes she's starting to become almost "basic" i used to find her STUNNING. she has amazing light-green eyes and is very photogenic. her tattoos are too random/stupid for me but i could look past them. but the injections...nope!

Lazydeveloper
Learner
Learner

Post by Lazydeveloper »

I'm just going to leave this photo here..

Ok......

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

Halah501 wrote:I'm just going to leave this photo here..

Ok......
^oh yeah i always wondered what that quote was about...? i mean it must be taken out of context. Image cause its not even funny, i mean its nothing bad! it just sounds very stupid and kinda vulgar. like i said she changed her image alot, she used to be a naked bartender in LA. not totally naked but in underwear, but i think thats what its called.

Lazydeveloper
Learner
Learner

Post by Lazydeveloper »

^ well if you google her name half of her photos in google images naked :roll: I have nothing against nudity, and her body is great..
I find it a pathetic move that bars have to make the bartenders and waitresses naked..

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Wow I never knew about the modeling and bar tending lmao... Never bothered to google her, I guess. The "what I got for christmas" thumbnail was super weird. Like, you own a cruelty free hairdye line and are allegedly cruelty free? Then... A gun? Sometimes her info about the makeup being cf is wrong. (It can pretty tricky though)

I've heard people say her hair dye doesn't last long and fades to weird colours. For example Transylvania I guess turns green, like not teal but spruce green, and Periwinkle turns kinda mauve. Not good options for people who like to change up their colours, there's so many so much better options for those colours. Beautiful fade comes just second to pigmentation for me.

+ Agree on the lip fillers, now it's just too much. It crosses the line when your mouth doesn't look like yours anymore, a bit of filler can do wonders but I guess you just gotta ruin it by going overboard.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I didn't know about the modeling/bartending thing either lol

In my opinion her lips were fine, I have no idea why she wanted lip injections.

I was so excited about her hair dye, and it was just really disappointing. The pink one was the only one that was pretty good. The teal color faded to the ugliest friggin puke green shade. I hated my hair after a week and a half. None of the shades I tried last long at all other than the pink, which is probably why she's constantly changing her colors and gets it back to white blonde so easily.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

^good to know, i was interested to try it out...ill stick to manic panic then. i think it makes sense for her to change her haircolor often, to promote her brand - but often times she gets really ugly color combinations that just dont work as a gradient/ombre effect!

i dont know anything about keeping bunnies, but i think they should be outside. i know she keeps its cage on the balcony, but i think it should have acess to real grass and dirt and be free to jump around. her rabbit is only ever free when its inside, no wonder it ate up all the carpet! im not doubting her love for animals, but i feel like she just got a rabbit because she felt she needed a pet to go along with her CF brand. isnt the CF logo also a rabbit? and why did she get a pomeranian from a breeder instead of rescuing a dog from a shelter? its like she only wanted the cutest LOOKING dog. she always tries to help organisations, im not questioning that but it seems like a weird move for someone so passionate on that subject.

DevilsandSirens
Learner
Learner

Post by DevilsandSirens »

She's a bit problematic with a couple of her tattoos. She has one on her inner thigh (I believe?) and the meaning is very slut-shamey and she has another on her back calf of a can of beans that says "beaner" for her Mexican friend. Her excuse for that one was that her friend said it was okay to call him that. :roll:
Don't mess with me shitty gurus...

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Oh no! Leo came from a breeder???? My chihuahua was a rescue... I'm about to rescue another chi :o . It's very possible to get a Pom from a shelter or organization!!!
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

PentUpPinUp wrote:Oh no! Leo came from a breeder???? My chihuahua was a rescue... I'm about to rescue another chi :o . It's very possible to get a Pom from a shelter or organization!!!
she didnt seek out to get him, she was at a friends and they got a pom, not sure if she also saw leo there but she fell in love cause it was the cutest dog eva and started nagging ryan cause he didnt want another pet so she started crying and told her followers to convince ryan. so they ended up getting leo. he was still a puppy when they got him so im pretty sure he was from a breeder, they just got him through friends or something.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Kristen Leanne

Post by bambiii »

CynicalQuasar wrote:She's a bit problematic with a couple of her tattoos. She has one on her inner thigh (I believe?) and the meaning is very slut-shamey and she has another on her back calf of a can of beans that says "beaner" for her Mexican friend. Her excuse for that one was that her friend said it was okay to call him that. :roll:
yeah it was like an inside joke, she also has a native american tattoo and she claims to be 1/4 blackfoot indian or something. not sure about all of that i just find all her tattoos pretry trashy and thoughtless. the only quality ones are her back/butt tattoos. and maybe her neck.

DevilsandSirens
Learner
Learner

It's crap to get a racial slur tattooed on your body and try to brush it off as an inside joke. And while I can appreciate her neck tattoo, it does weird me out a little when she has a full face of makeup and a teal neck.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

did she say shes mexican on snapchat?! it was when she saw the hotel prepared cheetos & corona for her, she said "i'm pretty much a mexican! like straight up...i am...i am my family" the wording and pauses was kinda odd. i didnt know cheetos was typical for mexicans. she eats them 24h and never said something about being a mexican/having mexican family.

i dont think she would lie about that, but it kinda sounded as if she added that cause she realised her comment could be seen as stereotyping.

desi perkins always points out how mexican she is when hotels leave her corona. if kirstens family is mexican wouldnt she be (part) mexican herself? the wording was so weird!

DevilsandSirens
Learner
Learner

I don't know if she is or not. I can't recall her ever mentioning anything, but I also don't follow her on SC so maybe I might have missed something?

ETA: She lists herself as caucasian and her skin color as white on all her modeling pages.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

CynicalQuasar wrote:I don't know if she is or not. I can't recall her ever mentioning anything, but I also don't follow her on SC so maybe I might have missed something?

ETA: She lists herself as caucasian and her skin color as white on all her modeling pages.
shes definitely never said anything about being mexican. i feel like she would have mentioned it when talking about that can of beans tattoo as a defense. she only says shes a 1/4 blackfood indian when talking about her "indian" tattoo. btw wouldnt she call it "native american" if it was so dear to her?!

her sister & mum are also white, i havent seen her dad but her last name before marrying wasnt mexican, i just cant recall it right now. maybe she has distant mexican relatives, it was a strange comment tho.

i just rewarched her tattoo tour, the story about her friend tattoo goes like: "i love beans, and you're mexican and i call you a beaner all the time, so lets get a can of beans."

i dont get her meaning of the "sorry im a sl*t" tattoo at all?! like she says to her it means monogamy and reminds her of her morals, so why get the contrary tatooed?! it would make more sense to get a phrase that resonates with your actual believes. she then also randomly mentions that shes christian?!

DevilsandSirens
Learner
Learner

I don't know either. Whatever meaning I try to come up with sucks so..

Return to “K-O”