Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

Post by Mads07 »

He hasn't done anything lately really worthy of totally bashing him over. That's why this topic is pretty mild. He does things where people have different opinions on, but nothing worth getting over the top about. This thread is one of my favorites for that specific reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

In what universe is it considered lazy to post three videos a week? lmao

To me that just means he's going to put more effort into the videos that he does post.

Anyway, I just came to say he's clearly still attracted to Garrett. I don't think he would ever cheat on Ryland, but it is kind of odd to me that he's still so hung up on the fact that it didn't work out with Garrett. At first I thought he was just saying those things to be funny, but it's less of a running joke now, and more just uncomfortable. I'd feel weird if I were Garrett or Ryland.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

gr4pefruits wrote:In what universe is it considered lazy to post three videos a week? lmao

To me that just means he's going to put more effort into the videos that he does post.

Anyway, I just came to say he's clearly still attracted to Garrett. I don't think he would ever cheat on Ryland, but it is kind of odd to me that he's still so hung up on the fact that it didn't work out with Garrett. At first I thought he was just saying those things to be funny, but it's less of a running joke now, and more just uncomfortable. I'd feel weird if I were Garrett or Ryland.
I agree. That first video they did made it pretty clear that Garrett was the one not into Shane (Shane: I went into kiss you and you were like 'oooh, I don't know') and the fact that Shane always feels the need to bring up how they're exes (when most people including Garrett wouldn't classify them as such) and how not into Garrett his is makes me feel like there's something unresolved there. Even if it's resentment over being rejected rather than outright attraction.

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

Ok I get it it's a mix of trashing & raving. & I never said that nobody trashes him or else I wouldn't be on here. My point was that a lot of times ppl do trash him, someone has to stick up for him. & no I never suggested that people make stuff up either. I've never seen anyone do that on any of the threads. They just stop talking until something new happens instead of praising them which is what I'm used to. So all someone had to say was that this is a mix of a trash/rave forum. Got it. Let's move on.

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

CrystallineKitty wrote:Isn't the Personality YouTuber section just general discussion and a mix of rave/trash? My understanding is that only the Beauty Guru section has a separate rave and trash sub-forum for every Beauty Guru YouTuber.

I am genuinely asking not being argumentative. I mean, I am not personally aware if the same rules were supposed to be applied in this section. I just thought some Personality YouTuber threads were more negative (like Kalel's thread) because the YouTuber is just a trainwreck and there simply was nothing positive to say.
Yeah looks like it. I obviously didn't know that.

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

I apologize to the posters that want to get on with talking about shane. I didn't think my post would turn into a argument or else I would have kept my mouth shut. I intended it to be a suggestion & didn't think it would be shady or offend anyone.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

Spillthetea109 wrote:I apologize to the posters that want to get on with talking about shane. I didn't think my post would turn into a argument or else I would have kept my mouth shut. I intended it to be a suggestion & didn't think it would be shady or offend anyone.
You're all good :-) (with me atleast haha)

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

CrystallineKitty wrote:By the way.......we need a new thread. It is way over the limit.

Any title suggestions?
"Shane Has Merch Now"

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Any title suggestions?
Garret is my ex! We kissed and laid in bed together!

Little bit of a mouthful, but something like that

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

CrystallineKitty wrote:
Spillthetea109 wrote:I apologize to the posters that want to get on with talking about shane. I didn't think my post would turn into a argument or else I would have kept my mouth shut. I intended it to be a suggestion & didn't think it would be shady or offend anyone.
I hope my posts didn't come across as aggressive. I am sorry if it did. I guess I am just defensive because I have had bad experiences with people on GG getting really extra with the trash talking and shitting on people for wanting to be positive or neutral and having the mentality of 'If you are not trashing them with us you are against us' kind of mentality.

I didn't think you were being shady or offensive. All I was saying is that the dynamics in this thread are pretty good. I don't think anyone feels like they are being censored to my knowledge.

I just think Shane attracts a lot of nuanced views and opinions. It is not so black and white with him. He is a mixed bag of positive and negative attributes and always have been.

You're all good in my book. I bear no ill will. :love2: :tu:

By the way.......we need a new thread. It is way over the limit.

Any title suggestions?
Same here <3

theyellow_daisy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theyellow_daisy »

CrystallineKitty wrote:
Spillthetea109 wrote:
By the way.......we need a new thread. It is way over the limit.

Any title suggestions?
Shane Dawson: Peeing in bottles and still attracted to my ex

veganchickennugget
Lurker
Lurker

Post by veganchickennugget »

CrystallineKitty wrote: Any title suggestions?
Shane Toilet Training Gone Wrong Dawson
Last edited by veganchickennugget on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Shane Who Needs A Toilet When You Have A Powerade Bottle Dawson Pt. 8
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

funfunthinkaboutfun
Informer
Informer

Post by funfunthinkaboutfun »

I have the biggest soft spot for shane for whatever reason but the peeing in bottles thing is so strange. they all (him mainly but the other three as well) talk about it as if it's some kind of cute little quirk he has when all it is is super gross and unhygienic. it's not normal behaviour and actually quite concerning.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

The bottle pee doesn’t make me cringe as much as the butt picking. They’re both gross though

pyroclitoral
Talker
Talker

Post by pyroclitoral »

Did Shane actually whip Drew? And Drew let him? Did you HEAR his murderous scream? I mean yeah it was kind of funny but holy shit.

theyellow_daisy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theyellow_daisy »

I think his newest video got real real. Like more real then he had planned it too.

We all know he plays this act, but his tub full of clothes with c** on them, and the fact that Ryland said Shane had Ryland pee on him. WHAT?! We all knew he liked to pee in bottles, but that Powerade bottle was almost full.There's lazy...and then there's Shane. I'm calling it. I think Shane has a pee fetish.

gymchick
Debater
Debater

Post by gymchick »

theyellow_daisy wrote:I think his newest video got real real. Like more real then he had planned it too.

We all know he plays this act, but his tub full of clothes with c** on them, and the fact that Ryland said Shane had Ryland pee on him. WHAT?! We all knew he liked to pee in bottles, but that Powerade bottle was almost full.There's lazy...and then there's Shane. I'm calling it. I think Shane has a pee fetish.
Wouldn’t doubt it lmao it’s a real thing, some people hold it as long as they can and then piss themselves. One time I did a dark dive into the interwebs as a fresh catholic girl out of high school Image literally videos of people pissing themselves in public, in diapers, or on people. Crazy how many weird ass fetishes there are. Image

gymchick
Debater
Debater

Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

Post by gymchick »

Also it’s nasty. My dad was an abusive dirty lazy nasty old man and he also pissed in bottles, that i found like Easter eggs around the house...I actually tolerate Shane and enjoy his latest content so I HATE that Shane has these nasty habits

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Yea I could see him being into water sports. Not sure if that’s ryland’s thing though. Not speaking from experience or anything, but I believe people into WS drink lots of water so that their urine isn’t overtly stinky and clear. I doubt Shane does that.

Return to “Shane Dawson”