Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

Post by manged »

Continue discussion here!

Last topics from previous thread:
lydiasbennett wrote:his "edgy" jokes lately (like in his target video from yesterday) are so unfunny. he was a lot better before whatever about him changed, imo. i know after the fit he threw about how "no one understands skits anymore!!" or whatever it was, this must appeal to his audience more, but it's so annoying. :?
bambiii wrote:do you guys think shane & gabbie would actually date when shane is single again?
o_O wrote:
bossassbitchbitch wrote:
fail_dawson wrote:Lmaooooo what the fuck was his walmart video ? Why did he let Garrett do this stupid "investigation" all by himself ? Why didn't he do it himself ? Why couldn't he wait in this store ? I'm glad it didn't work out between him and Garrett, this guy deserves someone better than fucking Shane.
agreed! I found that so weird, like it was shanes video yet Garrett has to get in trouble with the Walmart? Luckily Garretts such a lovely guy and didn't seem to mind. I love Garrett he's so sweet and funny
The best part of the video was Garrett and Drew adding RediWhip to his drink!

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

Post by o_O »

Thank you @manged for doing what the rest of us just wouldn't! :tu:

Binx
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Binx »

<3

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

thank you for this <3 <3

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Sdb182
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sdb182 »

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblahwhitesheep »

<3

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Following!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

Can we talk about that collab with Tana? What a mess. The whole thing was uncomfortable. They are two of the most annoying people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heclgehog
Learner
Learner

Post by heclgehog »

Ace13 wrote:Can we talk about that collab with Tana? What a mess. The whole thing was uncomfortable. They are two of the most annoying people.

I watched Shane's video first and thought some of it was kinda funny but it sadly felt kinda refreshing to see him do something other than eat on camera. It was awkward (especially when Shane got stuck in the cage and literally freaked out....plus he didn't edit it out so he must've thought THAT was funny...?) but remembering the crazy skits he did back in the day and the other videos with Tana, it still felt within range.

Tana's video though...holy fuck that was intense. Like, it was disgusting because they were literally spitting on each other like...I dont even know I dont think even little kids spit on each other, I really cant think of any kind of people who spit on each other outside of people having sex who are short of lube lol. But they were just acting gross. AND then they were trying to "trigger" each other because Tana is a big baby about paranormal stuff and that at first was like okay whatever, they are just being annoying as per usual. But then like she was REALLY trying to get on Shane's nerves and she actually did a bit and wow, I haven't seen him show real emotion in forever so that was kinda like fuck, daddy wanna-be drag queen gets serious hmm. But then they were slapping each other and Shane literally had his finger in his butt and it was weird like literally Shane's maturity level turned into that of a 12 year old for real and was honestly the most uncomfortable thing I've seen on youtube in quite some time.

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

It's like Shane detests anyone who dares to dare about him. He insulted Lisa all the time on camera, flirted with guys incessantly. He insults Garrett for daring to take him on a date. He makes Ryland look dumb by being all over girls while he has a boyfriend.

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

How awkward was that when shane was like "No Tana I'm literally having a panic attack" and she kept going along with the skit... I mean was he genuinely having a panic attack. I felt so uncomfortable. During that video it almost felt like Shane was enjoying it but Tana was kinda like "haha ew". Also she seemed actually pretty grossed out about the fact that there's actual piss around his toilet, i'd be pretty embarrassed by that.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

well that was something...tana isnt good at improv so it could have been funnier, maybe. and her eyelashes were bothering me the whole time they dont get shorter in her inner corner it looks so bad...not even gonna get started on her extensions...

i didnt catch that moment of shane getting actually angry? i saw thr spitting on her just as a thing he did for shock since nothing was happening and it was pretty lame of tana to start slapping shane in the first place.

and ew his house...no wonder the piss drenched cage isnt botherin him if his own toilet has piss all over it! i hoped he was kinda joking in his house-tour but his closet also looked as bad! i would have never even sat on that dirty bed, so gross.

HushBunny
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by HushBunny »

Thanks for liking my title suggestion! <3 :D Shanedefinitely showed his spitting skills in that Tana video collab.
I just saw both videos and I have no words other than 'Wow'.
bossassbitchbitch wrote: Also she seemed actually pretty grossed out about the fact that there's actual piss around his toilet, i'd be pretty embarrassed by that.
Same! I understand from 'the old Shane' videos that his jokes were gross, but seeing a glimpse of his piss filled life was just gross. Ech. Clean it up, or cut it out of video.

Watching the Tana video I was originally just annoyed by the Ouija hysterics, but that spitting certainly caught me offguard, and it was really unnecessary. Tons of views or not, loogie fest was not fun. Terrible image, but Shane spitting on Tana reminded me of one of those spitting llamas.
Miss Nothing wrote: He makes Ryland look dumb by being all over girls while he has a boyfriend.
I've noticed this. Even after Shane announced the relationship. It makes me wonder if they have some sort of understanding or agreement about it? Like say 'It's just acting' as some excuse between the two of them. Shane's smack near Tana's bum in her video was kind of out of my comfort zone.

Did anyone watching Tana's video hear/notice him say (around 6:34 min) that once his video views would get low he wouldn't cling or keep making videos? I personally don't believe him, but then again his boring tasting videos and conspiracy things are still holding up.

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

Tormenting his dog with that speaker made me so angry. The dog was clearly in distress and he just kept doing it and you know he did it multiple times because he started out using the speaker and ended up using his phone. Dogs yawn when they're stressed so those two yawns at the end I'm sure were because he was upset. How much longer is he going to treat this dog terribly? Maybe he'll get bored of Uno soon (like all his other animals) and give it to someone else who will actually care for him. He shouldn't be allowed pets.

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

It's pretty tiring watching his "lol I'm a terrible, gross person" routine knowing he's serious about that.

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

I'm new here but his last few videos were a new low weren't they?

Those spitting/fake sex tape videos were the grossest videos I've seen him do.

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

Ace13 wrote:Tormenting his dog with that speaker made me so angry. The dog was clearly in distress and he just kept doing it and you know he did it multiple times because he started out using the speaker and ended up using his phone. Dogs yawn when they're stressed so those two yawns at the end I'm sure were because he was upset. How much longer is he going to treat this dog terribly? Maybe he'll get bored of Uno soon (like all his other animals) and give it to someone else who will actually care for him. He shouldn't be allowed pets.

[*]

Same it really annoyed me too, I normally laugh at his videos but that part just made me feel angry at him and sad for Uno, especially when the dog was running around trying to get the speaker/phone out and he just laughed :( I hope he doesn't make stuff like that a regular thing

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

Miss Nothing wrote:It's pretty tiring watching his "lol I'm a terrible, gross person" routine knowing he's serious about that.
yes!!! When he speaks about serious things, like his childhood molestation in his videos, and when he makes "Jokes" about sexually assaulting other children etc, he says them in the exact same way and tone and as if they are both jokes. And I feel like everything he says I now question if it's actually a joke or not, because I used to think his inappropriate comments about being raped as a child were jokes until I heard him speak about it on the podcast. I think he needs to be more careful with what says. The self-deprecation shit just really isn't funny, especially when most of it's true.

Return to “Shane Dawson”