PointlessDIYs - Alfie Deyes buys so much crap part 11

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessDIYs - Alfie Deyes buys so much crap part 11

Post by toryvilla »

This notification shout out he often doesn't bother to actually shout them out, just wacks in a screen shot, and on the days he does he flashes up their photo for a split second and only reads their first name.

Like everything he's lazy as fuck.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Tweeting again about "Forever wanting a tattoo". Is it just me who gets pissed off when he talks about wanting a tattoo? I really want to reply - just fucking get one, then!

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

nixworld68 wrote:Tweeting again about "Forever wanting a tattoo". Is it just me who gets pissed off when he talks about wanting a tattoo? I really want to reply - just fucking get one, then!
and pay? nooo...

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

how can his camera be broke already when he bought a new one when he went on that ski trip, a month ago?

as for that piercing? couldn't have gone for a more feminine look...does he not look in the mirror and think what a tool, cos it's definitely not 'siiiick' or cool

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

PointlessStingy - Yoooo my camera broke!
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

ems142 wrote:how can his camera be broke already when he bought a new one when he went on that ski trip, a month ago?

as for that piercing? couldn't have gone for a more feminine look...does he not look in the mirror and think what a tool, cos it's definitely not 'siiiick' or cool
He looks like a deleted at the best of times.

Mod Action: Do not use derogatory slang.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

"working my but off for you guys"

Just fuck off. You don't know what working hard is and any work you do is to benefit your own ego and pocket. Loves talking about all these private meetings, like he's important.

What work does he actually do? other than selling t-shirts and an activity book that is made by other people who ripped off another book

Xa_K
Talker
Talker

Post by Xa_K »

Every time his camera breaks he says that they aren't good and they keep breaking, he always blames the camera and not the fact that he doesn't care about the things he has at all so he keeps throwing them around. If the camera is so bad what happened with his phone? Cause this looks broken to me

He keeps complaining about how expensive they are to buy but he doesn't take care of them. I don't think i have seen a youtuber buying so many cameras,

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

joffy wrote:
ems142 wrote:how can his camera be broke already when he bought a new one when he went on that ski trip, a month ago?

He looks like a gypo at the best of times.
:rofl: I'm ashamed to say...the camouflage hoodies he was into a couple months ago (Zoe got him one for Xmas, does he still wear them), that was my fashion....in 2008. It's an overpriced Japanese brand that used to be cool and exclusive

sid
Talker
Talker

Post by sid »

If Alfie didn't hit the camera lens at the end of the vlog to say goodnight, his gear would probably last longer

SalvioHexia
Talker
Talker

Post by SalvioHexia »

ems142 wrote:'biannual to me means every other year (bi = 2, annual = yearly) but my biannual meetings happens every 6 months, I think they should call it bi-3-months, or every 6 months' :rofl: so King Alfie decides the definition of words now :FU:
Biannual = twice a year
Biennial = every other year

Similar but not the same. The way he bangs on about it irritated me so much, just look it up!!

The way he complains about cameras being Expensive... like he can't afford it LOL. Were you not just eyeing up an Audi you don't need? Your camera is your livelihood right?? Invest. Such an idiot
:love2: I type faster than I think & never proof read - sorry in advance for the mistakes! :love2:

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

Alfie we get it, you have a piercing you don't have to tell us every second of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

livibobs12 wrote:Alfie we get it, you have a piercing you don't have to tell us every second of the day!

Honestly you could do an essay every day on how annoying he is.

The dumbass goes on and on about the gym as if he's the only on o go and even mentioned that he didn't have a nap today. Don't his minions realise how lazy and out of touch he is. Goes on and on about eating healthy but drives into town to get a takeaway that looked like full of dressings so not that healthy and bought a shit load of ice cream. Then has cheap battered chicken and a huge pizza for the rest of the day!

In good news he only gained 63 subs yesterday, close to negative subs :D

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

He's definitely holding out buying a new camera in the hopes a company will see his vlogs moaning about the broken one and will send him a new one. He's so gross.

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

Hopefully none will. All he does is damage them, then make out it's the product's fault. That's not a good look for any company willing to send him one.

noseyrosey22
Informer
Informer

Post by noseyrosey22 »

Casey Neistat gets cameras sent to him all the time. Maybe Alfie believes he's up there with Casey and will have someone send him something one day haha.

I totally got the vibe today that he was at the beach to kill time, he wasn't allowed home yet. Either they are moving and wanted to hide whoever was at the house or Zoe has whipped him good and he can't stand up for himself.

It's so annoying because Alfie has the potential to be a great man. Great as in, living life through himself, using his own skills and enjoying it! Same thing with Zoe, they have their positives but they're like two drug addicts who are trying to get clean, but find their way back to each other. They feed negatively off each other and it just creates what we see now.

Does anyone know if they made Zalfie into a brand? Could that be why they are 'forcing' themselves to be together? Poppy and Sean have been together longer but I feel like they got it right. They actually do love each other.

Also, that one time when Alfie was going to the Beauty and the Beast premiere, without Zoe, didn't he insist on that he was single? And he was totally standing by that statement and I could just imagine what Zoe's face was like because she was like 'no you're notttt' while probably giving him that 'you're going to ruin the Zalfie brand' bitchface.
ImageImage

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

noseyrosey22 wrote:Also, that one time when Alfie was going to the Beauty and the Beast premiere, without Zoe, didn't he insist on that he was single? And he was totally standing by that statement and I could just imagine what Zoe's face was like because she was like 'no you're notttt' while probably giving him that 'you're going to ruin the Zalfie brand' bitchface.
Wait, when did this happen? If that was discussed on here, I totally missed it!

noseyrosey22
Informer
Informer

Post by noseyrosey22 »

I can't remember which one. It has to be one of Alfie's videos, because I highly doubt Zoe would leave that in? He was sitting on the stairs putting his shoes on and was saying to the camera how he was single. For some reason I'm remembering it to be when he was leaving to see that movie again, and Zoe was filming him. She was telling him he can't say that because it's not true and I remember him totally owning his statement of being single. I felt like it was one of those things where it was actually true haha. I'll post the title of the vlog when I find it, unless somebody else remembers this?
ImageImage

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

That pathetic excuse for a motivational speech, Alfie you're nothing to aspire to, you literally do nothing and complain you have a busy life!

joanna1821
Learner
Learner

Post by joanna1821 »

The headband at the end if today's vlog.... really!!!

And if he's having such a busy day/week how does he find time to meet friends/walk on the beach/go to the gym ect ect to me these are day off activities... they don't know a days work or what busy means!!!

I don't know why I keep watching his vlogs they are nothing but cringe. He reminds me of a high school teenage boy, but for some reason I can't help but watch this "car crash" channel.

Return to “Pointless Blog”