PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

Here's something that popped into my head...

How long do you think Chris was holding onto that preggers announcement video? Seems pretty amazing they posted it around the same time as Josh's video.

Don't want him to have the limelight? Trying to trump him with their own news? You've been waiting for the "best time" and this was it? :?

missjliz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by missjliz »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:Here's something that popped into my head...

How long do you think Chris was holding onto that preggers announcement video? Seems pretty amazing they posted it around the same time as Josh's video.

Don't want him to have the limelight? Trying to trump him with their own news? You've been waiting for the "best time" and this was it? :?
Well, the vlog they posted the day before mentioned "a big announcement coming tomorrow" so unless they knew about the day Josh was planning his return, I doubt they were trying to steal his thunder. But WHO KNOWS with this whole clan.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

missjliz wrote:

Well, the vlog they posted the day before mentioned "a big announcement coming tomorrow" so unless they knew about the day Josh was planning his return, I doubt they were trying to steal his thunder. But WHO KNOWS with this whole clan.
Yeah I agree, I just checked the twitter timestamps for Chris and Josh, Chris was first... Maybe Josh tried to steal their thunder?

Either way, odd that both announcements were made within the same couple of hours.

missjliz
Talker
Talker

Post by missjliz »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:
missjliz wrote:

Yeah I agree, I just checked the twitter timestamps for Chris and Josh, Chris was first... Maybe Josh tried to steal their thunder?

Either way, odd that both announcements were made within the same couple of hours.
OKAY... so i looked around twitter and MattSlays posted a "9" two days ago... alluding to the 9 days until josh returns, so MAYBE Chris & Co DID plan their announcement to coincide with josh's announcment?!?

oliviaaautumn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliviaaautumn »

missjliz wrote:
OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:
missjliz wrote:

OKAY... so i looked around twitter and MattSlays posted a "9" two days ago... alluding to the 9 days until josh returns, so MAYBE Chris & Co DID plan their announcement to coincide with josh's announcment?!?
I would agree with you except just because Matt tweeted 9 doesn't mean that The Ballingers knew Erin was going to announce it in that video. It didn't say 2 days, it said 9. If they wanted to steal Josh's limelight they would've waited until Wednesday. But again, who knows with their clan? I just don't feel like they would do that.

KittyCatBlanket
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KittyCatBlanket »

The first few seconds of this video can summarize their whole relationship:

http://launch.newsinc.com/share.html?tr ... d=31466828

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater

Post by NicoleThePickle »

I mean, you're supposed to wait 12 weeks before announcing you're pregnant because there are high chances of miscarriages before that point. I don't think they had any idea of "stealing Josh's thunder" or intentions to. I think they just waited until they were at a healthy point in the pregnancy.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

NicoleThePickle wrote:

I mean, you're supposed to wait 12 weeks before announcing you're pregnant because there are high chances of miscarriages before that point. I don't think they had any idea of "stealing Josh's thunder" or intentions to. I think they just waited until they were at a healthy point in the pregnancy.
See that's the thing, she's just at 12 weeks but has some issues, which would usually mean people are more cautious of telling the world everyone

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Hmmm this is interesting...

Wonder is Colleen was favouriting some of those tweets?

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

^^^ seems it was adam (the infamous lingerie giveaway recipient) who was blocked by both Matt and Rebecca

Some of Colleen's fandom are sicker than her.

And her tag line, is to "spread happiness" and yet she favourites tweets from twats like him.

ackack
Talker
Talker

Post by ackack »

I see no malice between the timing of chris and Josh video. I would be suspicious if she actually had the baby the same day as Josh return but an announcement is not really taking anything away from Josh in my opinion.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:^^^ seems it was adam (the infamous lingerie giveaway recipient) who was blocked by both Matt and Rebecca

And her tag line, is to "spread happiness" and yet she favourites tweets from twats like him.
I looked at some of his posts and I only saw one thing making fun of Rebecca. When I saw it I was like damn that's harsh lol.

Alicebk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alicebk »

Onyxmom90 wrote:
OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:^^^ seems it was adam (the infamous lingerie giveaway recipient) who was blocked by both Matt and Rebecca

I looked at some of his posts and I only saw one thing making fun of Rebecca. When I saw it I was like damn that's harsh lol.
He called her "zamolrat" and livestreamed about her i guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

^^^^ I think he deleted the others. There's replies to him that go nowhere.

To be honest, that CookieBallinger (Adam) is a right obnoxious little prick. Really doesn't know the difference between being sassy and being hateful. His head has gotten wayyyyy too big under Colleen's favouritism.

...and the fact she favourites his obnoxious tweets is totally against her supposed efforts to promote happiness and "stay classy"

ackack
Talker
Talker

Post by ackack »

[tweet][/tweet]I replied and got blocked in a nano second. His twitter feed is very scary and spiteful, not to dissimilar to the shady queen, and his YT videos are just fucking the same old tosh that has been done to death except done by a weirdo who has an unhealthy obsession with Collen.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

ackack wrote:[tweet][/tweet]I replied and got blocked in a nano second. His twitter feed is very scary and spiteful, not to dissimilar to the shady queen, and his YT videos are just fucking the same old tosh that has been done to death except done by a weirdo who has an unhealthy obsession with Collen.
LOL but she DID give Matt, Rebecca, and Josh their youtube careers. I mean sure they could still have made their channels without her, but they certainly couldn't support themselves. Also Matt is acting like a middle schooler......sad if you're a damn near 40 year old man getting in twitter fights with teenagers.

Starbucks_Lover
Talker
Talker

Post by Starbucks_Lover »

Godisfromatlanta wrote:
ackack wrote:[tweet][/tweet]I replied and got blocked in a nano second. His twitter feed is very scary and spiteful, not to dissimilar to the shady queen, and his YT videos are just fucking the same old tosh that has been done to death except done by a weirdo who has an unhealthy obsession with Collen.
LOL but she DID give Matt, Rebecca, and Josh their youtube careers. I mean sure they could still have made their channels without her, but they certainly couldn't support themselves. Also Matt is acting like a middle schooler......sad if you're a damn near 40 year old man getting in twitter fights with teenagers.
So what do you want them to do? Kiss Colleen's ass and thank her? Oh and Matt didn't get in any Twitter fights with that little idiot. He immediately blocked him. So that's that :roll:

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

My reaction to the newest sassy dance is .. this does not seem like a 30 year old. I'm close to her age and I dance in the private of my living room all the time but I don't record it. Plus i have a tween sister who watches her videos and I would feel uncomfortable if she actually watched it.

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

I wonder if one side of the party used Jojo as an informant and found out the day of the announcement (either one)? Jojo is still friends Colleen/Kory and Matt/Rebecca. Not saying that they did but it is possible.

I know it's standard to wait a while before announcing a pregnancy but shouldn't you also wait for major complications to be resolved as well? Jessica is on bedrest because they need her uterus to drop? Pop? Something?

Also I'm surprised she didn't have HBO playing in the background of the sassy dance.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Came across this video from January. It is called Mean Comments about my Body she gets to it around 5:20

This is what she wrote in the description about it. Funny that I came across this after the comments on hear about how tiny she is now:

Stop with the body shaming! I love my body and we should be lifting each other up and complimenting each other... not tearing each other down for something we can't control. I'm a naturally skinny girl and my bones stick out! Thats awesome! Body shaming is NOT ok. You are not TOO skinny. You are not TOO fat. Your nose isn't TOO big. Your eyes aren't TOO small. Your legs aren't TOO thick. Your body is perfect! You are beautiful. I'm sick of girls making fun of other girls bodies. Please stop! Thanks for watching... love you guys! Even if you hate my tiny ass. lol

She explains why she is getting so tiny. Interesting I fell upon this. I love how she is saying the comments don't hurt her but the way she goes in circles and keeps defending it, it seems like it struck something in her.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”