Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bougie321
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "It's Ok To Never Be Ok!" Lace #WatchOutNoah Par

Post by bougie321 »

tlcollins402 wrote:On Rachel Whitehurst's latest podcast episode she said something to the effect of, "I see the people who didn't vote, and they lost a lot of respect from me. I'm talking about privileged friends who talk about it on twitter but don't have the time between scheduling blowouts to go and vote." I feel like this has to be a Marissa reference.
Go Rachel! Is absolute bullshit that Marissa is being tearful and preaching all over social media, when she did absolutely nothing to prevent this misogynistic, xenophobic cheeto from being elected. It pisses me off so much. I'm Canadian and wish I could have voted, and it angers me so much that almost half of the country didn't vote.

thelurker84
Learner
Learner

Post by thelurker84 »

What would be the best way to get in contact with people that used her "health coaching" and her "life coaching" ???

I'd love to see what these people have to say about the "services" that she charges for!

It's one thing that she is a clueless,hypocritcal,lying, swindling queen of snark BUT it is a whole other game that she is charging for these so called services!!

amanduh
Learner
Learner

Post by amanduh »

I always wonder why she will get all dolled up on certain days, and then go a long period of time and not wear makeup. Makes me think she's filming, but it never happens haha.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

ItsYaGirlSandy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ItsYaGirlSandy »

On a new topic, it seems that she has blown through all of her videos that she filmed during her motivated, manic, happy, whatever you want to call it phase. Anyone want to take bets on how long she'll go until her next upload? I'm guessing it won't be until the first of December. She'll upload her first couple of Vlogmas videos and then be done with that too. Her excuse for November will be that the results of this election just really got her down plus she is just so busy with her move coming up.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

TBH Marissa had another "shitty day" and her low point was the fact that she couldn't open a wine bottle..... OKAY.

Why didn't she set her intentions to make the wine bottle open, or manifest a positive outcome for her day?

lindseytron
Learner
Learner

Post by lindseytron »

Her snap saying she came from a broken home so she doesn't know what Christmas carolers look like give me a break. idk what they look like and I came from a perfectly fine home thank you very much

Imwhosheis
Debater
Debater

Post by Imwhosheis »

lindseytron wrote:Her snap saying she came from a broken home so she doesn't know what Christmas carolers look like Image give me a break. idk what they look like and I came from a perfectly fine home thank you very much

Sounds like she thinks carollers are big happy families who all sing in perfect harmony. Once again, she's blurring the lines between real life & a movie.
I know what carollers look like - I've gone carolling, several times. It's literally just your neighbors showing up at your door unannounced to sing lol.

Imwhosheis
Debater
Debater

Post by Imwhosheis »

Gaga wrote:TBH Marissa had another "shitty day" and her low point was the fact that she couldn't open a wine bottle..... OKAY.

Why didn't she set her intentions to make the wine bottle open, or manifest a positive outcome for her day?
Lol shes such a typical 23year old. At this time last year we were in & out of hospitals for procedures trying to determine if my 1yr old had cancer (she doesn't - still thankful everyday. Sorry to get personal, I know it's frowned upon) - I wish this spoiled brat would actually be an active member of her community and expose herself to people going through real struggles. Her petty bullshit is so fucking annoying and makes me want to wring her neck - get over yourself Marissa. Your "problems" are EVERYDAY REAL LIFE. Welcome to adulthood honey, it's only downhill from here.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

For someone who tells people to choose joy or manifest a better outcome she sure does spend the majority of her day tweeting about negativity and complaining about how she's having a bad day. Marissa sweetheart if you find negativity in EVERYTHING you do then the issue is you not the situation. I get people have bad days but it seems to be all this girl has. I don't know how anyone pays her money for 'advice' when all she does is talk about how bad things are. Her fans say how inspiring and positive she is but where are they getting this idea. All she does is complain! Oh poor me I found a spider in my house. Oh poor me I couldn't open a bottle of wine. Oh poor me I can't live in my apartment...or the one before that...or the one before that. It's not normal. Get some help Marissa. Go see a professional and talk about your issues and get yourself figured out.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

She's just so self righteous. Go volunteer if you wanna keep spewing shit about SPREADING LUV U GUYS. Be a productive member of society ffs.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol saw this and only one person came to mind.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

[tweet][/tweet]

Lol is she referring to Rachel now since Rachel called her out on her podcast?

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

northiscalling wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Perhaps.... although her tweet would imply that she actually had something of value to offer in the friendship. She seems like a take-take-takeopotomous. LMAO

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Honestly. I remember Meghan saying she was cutting people out who wanted to use her to grow their own followings (Marissa), which makes more sense than Marissa saying it.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

So she's not ok with her friends using her (i can't imagine what for) but she's ok with guys using her? e.g. NHG1 & NHG2 using her for her car & free vacations...

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

So Marissa shared a video on Twitter of a Trump supporter being beat up, when the local news clarified that it was a fight that started from a traffic accident. Now she has Trump supporters praising her for "sticking up" for them. She shares hot stories off the moments page to seem cool and informed without even reading or researching them, and it's not the first time she's done it. Spreading false/misleading rhetoric is one of the huge reasons why Trump won. People believe shit without doing actual research.

And she's being shady and subtweeting Rachel while liking her anniversary tweets... She jumps at the chance to subtweet a "friend" for using her, but she's let two men use her for free trips, gifts, and God knows what else. You can preach self-love until your think lips are blue, but it doesn't mean jack shit if you don't love yourself.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

IDK if she's necessarily talking about Rachel tbh. But Marissa is definitely the type of friend you have to yes to death and can never disagree with because they take it as a personal attack. She has no idea what a healthy relationship is in general. Even the one she has with her enabler grandparents doesn't seem to be healthy.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

This literally is what I imagine her life coaching sessions are like lol.

Also any thread name suggestions?

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

northiscalling wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

But she doesn't have much to offer people, except for a bitchy attitude.

Return to “MarissaLace”