Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luneaxa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fakey Chickenwingsutti - HelloFromTheOtherSiiiiide | Par

Post by luneaxa »

Anyone else finding it humorous that she's got a new video about "how to apply makeup like a pro".... Daniel you don't even know how to apply makeup like a pro
:love2:

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

^ i know right. Idk why she has to mention what eyeshadow to use when obviously you can use any eyeshadow high or low end wtf dani!? Esp when youre a beginner. Tryna fish for free products when mentioning those highend brands. You silly
But fk you.
You didnt even mention about primers, eyeshapes, and you showed Too faced first but used Tarte. Wow
Idk i give up i feel embarassed for you

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

Can someone tell me why she needs to put a part two vlog when it's not necessary

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

Loving the nutsutti idea :tu:
Dani ducklips nutsutti? Feel like we have to address the duck lips

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

I love the way Dani feels if she writes something uplifting about herself she has to condemn others in the process.

Dan Dan you idiot, it makes you look pathetic and immature.

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

Even if iluvsarahiii's lips are too distracting, she made her vlog so informative. She. Showed the tarte products been swatched and a bit of info etc which is you know, the purpose of that trip. And dani here is.. idk

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

cassandra16xo wrote:Can someone tell me why she needs to put a part two vlog when it's not necessary Image

Views. More $$$. Has nothing to do with quality

Ducklips Nutsutti. Sounds like a foreign dish.

Post by Guest »

This is what she's caused for herself :?

13 years old.... and after their sincere apologies she still painted them as stalkers who were following her in her car :|
They didn't "leave a few comments" that would cause people to attack them, they left a few apologies that made people realise they were just two young fans. And why would she "describe what they looked like", Melbourne is a big place? Sorry but this situation is really upsetting and the story about trying to protect them is just lies, lies and more lies. The only reason her followers would attack them is because of how she's painted them to be!

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

if she removed those comments for sincere reasons, she would have deleted her claims of being stalked and posted that the issue is resolved and and DMed the girls saying its ok and accept their apoligy

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

What a total faker Dani.
Fck off

And hey your eyeshadow on your thumbnail in your new video dont match on the content

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

PS i rewatched her video again and her outer v corner eyeshadow colour only shows up when focused but it does disappears when she talks to the camera. Is her settings fuckd again?

poss
Informer
Informer

Post by poss »

How can she actually sit there and say to her 12 year old followers that drug store eyeshadows can't be used to create beautiful eyelooks .. bitch I'll tell you now, I'm almost 30 and I've never purchased a high end palette in my life and my makeup slays .. so .. sorry but you're highly incorrect .. also Daniel, don't you remember back when you used to say "I'll never be one of those people who can afford high end" and how you'd always be a drug store gal .. mmhhhmmm keep walking bitch

Lady_Si
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Si »

poss wrote:How can she actually sit there and say to her 12 year old followers that drug store eyeshadows can't be used to create beautiful eyelooks .. bitch I'll tell you now, I'm almost 30 and I've never purchased a high end palette in my life and my makeup slays .. so .. sorry but you're highly incorrect .. also Daniel, don't you remember back when you used to say "I'll never be one of those people who can afford high end" and how you'd always be a drug store gal .. mmhhhmmm keep walking bitch

I 100% agree.... I have almost every Makeup Revolution palette from drugstore and they are absolutely amazing... even though I have one ABH and few UD I still reach for my 10£ makeup revolution one every day for a work look... I can't afford high end that often and I'm fine with that, so dan - stop with that bulshit ..
Long time lurker, but newly subsrcibed.
English is not my first language, so I´m sorry for any future mistakes in grammar :)

ohitsme
Talker
Talker

Post by ohitsme »

If you want to donate things ok go and do it but don't repeat what you are doing in every social media you have! And people saying she is so kind... c'mon she is given all the stuff it was send to her and she doesn't want. Companies send her all that make up to be used in videos or at least show it somewhere but she just shares a few things and the ones she gets paid more.
Why doesn't she donate money or buy clothes or food and give to the less fortunate ones? because it costs money, HER money .
Such an ungrateful bitch.

Post by Guest »

I don't think Dani would even spend her money on a bottle of shampoo if she ran out. She'd just ask a hair salon to wash it for free while waiting for Esalon to send her a new package.

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

ohitsme wrote:If you want to donate things ok go and do it but don't repeat what you are doing in every social media you have! And people saying she is so kind... c'mon she is given all the stuff it was send to her and she doesn't want. Companies send her all that make up to be used in videos or at least show it somewhere but she just shares a few things and the ones she gets paid more.
Why doesn't she donate money or buy clothes or food and give to the less fortunate ones? because it costs money, HER money .
Such an ungrateful bitch.

This shud be posted in the IG Image

Post by Guest »

What's the bet she's going to suss out Shannon's Bali vlog and then go and do exactly the same stuff :roll:

LemonTheif
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LemonTheif »

This is from her twitter:

Does anyone know who she is going on about now? She's always a victim. Poor dear girl. If every single friendship turns toxic, then its logical to look for the most common denominator. Spoiler alert, its her.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Hahahaha nutsutti

She thinks she's so much more important than she really is. She's not Kim k who the hell would want to stalk her. This is like the whole leaking address thing again.

Boy who cried wolf

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”