Niomi Smart Part 3

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

The Pyjamas Joe is wearing in those photos make him look like a middle class overgrown little boy called Atticus or Hugo

The pic of them sat on the bench though, phwoarr he's handsome.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by BONTBFW »

They're doing couples interviews now? Interesting lol

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Joe seems cute and nice, if not a bit simple, lol. It was interesting to hear he actually has career ambitions and some ideas about things. (lmao the bar is really set so low).

I have no idea why they did that pyjama photoshoot though, like... I guess they got paid really well or something? Do they need the money that badly?

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

The comments are pretty hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

HeadFullofDreams wrote:The comments are pretty hilarious.

They've all been deleted.

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

Her latest Insta with Joe is pretty funny. Joe smiling at the camera normally, Niomi looking down pulling one of her forced model faces.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

onigiri815 wrote:

What were they like?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

onigiri815 wrote:

What'd they say?

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Omg! Do these YouTubers have such a high opinion of themselves that they can't even hack criticism? I wish I'd taken a screenshot!

The comments were just highlighting how they wanted to keep their relationship 'private' and yet were doing an interview together. Pretty much the same sorta stuff you guys have been saying. It wasn't loads, but only around 2 out of 10 were positive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Lamour88 wrote:
onigiri815 wrote:

What'd they say?
The person basically said that Niomi "relies on her boyfriends" and, 'what happened to keeping your relationship private? you're doing this for more followers', or something along that line. Which, I thought were pretty dumb, baseless accusations. Like yeah, just look at all those (non-existent) followers Niomi gained through that interview! :lol: And as far as Marcus... there's no denying that Niomi was basically handed hundreds of thousands of subscribers just for being his then girlfriend, but come on. If there was nothing to her or her content, people would've unsubscribed just as quickly and her platforms would've tanked ages ago. Yet... she continues to attract new followers and amazing opportunities and racks in decent video views despite the fact that Marcus has been out of the picture for, what, a year and a half now? :roll: Speaking of which...

That person also brought up Marcus's current girlfriend and that Niomi tries to emulate her and *wishes* she was a model like her. To which I say: is Stefanie even signed with an agency? :roll: People act like she's some kind of in-demand supermodel who has campaigns and walks runways, when in actuality, she's just another influencer/social media "star." She collaborated with Stilnest, FGS, and does ads on IG. THEY'RE BASICALLY THE SAME PERSON, so to say that Niomi tries to compete with her is a bit ridiculous when they (influencers) ALL 'pose' and post bikini pictures - it's called branding.

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

I fell in love with Joe a little after I saw pictures of him with Niomi's little sister on her mum's and grandma's ig

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

stef isn't a big runway model but it's still obvious that niomi gets jealous of her from time to time. you're giving niomi too much credit, she got all her fame through Marcus. yea no one unsubscribed after they broke up but where's her growth? she's been stagnant since then.

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

snuffy777 wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
onigiri815 wrote:

What'd they say?
The person basically said that Niomi "relies on her boyfriends" and, 'what happened to keeping your relationship private? you're doing this for more followers', or something along that line. Which, I thought were pretty dumb, baseless accusations. Like yeah, just look at all those (non-existent) followers Niomi gained through that interview! :lol: And as far as Marcus... there's no denying that Niomi was basically handed hundreds of thousands of subscribers just for being his then girlfriend, but come on. If there was nothing to her or her content, people would've unsubscribed just as quickly and her platforms would've tanked ages ago. Yet... she continues to attract new followers and amazing opportunities and racks in decent video views despite the fact that Marcus has been out of the picture for, what, a year and a half now? :roll: Speaking of which...

That person also brought up Marcus's current girlfriend and that Niomi tries to emulate her and *wishes* she was a model like her. To which I say: is Stefanie even signed with an agency? :roll: People act like she's some kind of in-demand supermodel who has campaigns and walks runways, when in actuality, she's just another influencer/social media "star." She collaborated with Stilnest, FGS, and does ads on IG. THEY'RE BASICALLY THE SAME PERSON, so to say that Niomi tries to compete with her is a bit ridiculous when they (influencers) ALL 'pose' and post bikini pictures - it's called branding.
Lmfao seriously? The only reason Niomi is showing Joe (who by the way is not great looking - there are some truly gorgeous guys out there, but Joe just has that bro/always confused look about his face) is to get views. She's boring, there is legit nothing interesting about her to keep coming back. I think thw fact that she said "he's not a blogger boyfriend yet" says a lot about her intentions. And it wasn't just hundreds of thousands. Her first million plus came from Marcus, and over the past few years she's barely grown in comparison. If you go on social blade you can see her views spike up when she started mentioning Joe.

Yeah, actually she is signed to an agency, in NYC. Plus, she's very popular in Germany. She doesn't have to be a supermodel for Niomi to be jealous of her. Niomi started her bad as hell model posing when Stefanie came into the picture. Even now, she desperately tries copying her. People act like Niomi can do no wrong because she eats some lettuce every day. Eating healthy food doesn't make you perfect....lol.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I agree, Joe and Niomi look like two random people posing for a catalogue, there's no personality or chemistry. She was actually really cute and lively in some of the videos with Marcus. Now, she seems really stiff and afraid of making a wrong move.
I also think Niomi is a bit obsessed with Stefanie. Steffi may not be a supermodel but she has the long lean modelesque physique that separates models from women who may have perfect figures in their own right but are not that specific type. Most clothes and poses look effortless on Stefanie. And Steffi is exuberant and overtly sexual, two things Niomi is not. I think no woman could help comparing herself to that kind of new girlfriend at least a little, and Steffi and Marcus flaunt their relationship publicly.

YevMilcovich
Informer
Informer

Post by YevMilcovich »

blissful wrote: Yeah, actually she is signed to an agency, in NYC. Plus, she's very popular in Germany. She doesn't have to be a supermodel for Niomi to be jealous of her. Niomi started her bad as hell model posing when Stefanie came into the picture. Even now, she desperately tries copying her. People act like Niomi can do no wrong because she eats some lettuce every day. Eating healthy food doesn't make you perfect....lol.
yeah she works for L'oreal I think and you can say Niomi promotes Dior which is huge but it just makes me super sad for Dior. I always thought they were on the same level of awesome as Chanel but it's obvious they're not doing well if they need youtubers help. very very sad

and least Stef knows how to work her face and body during photoshoots, niomi is so... mechanical and dull

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

YevMilcovich wrote:
blissful wrote: Yeah, actually she is signed to an agency, in NYC. Plus, she's very popular in Germany. She doesn't have to be a supermodel for Niomi to be jealous of her. Niomi started her bad as hell model posing when Stefanie came into the picture. Even now, she desperately tries copying her. People act like Niomi can do no wrong because she eats some lettuce every day. Eating healthy food doesn't make you perfect....lol.
yeah she works for L'oreal I think and you can say Niomi promotes Dior which is huge but it just makes me super sad for Dior. I always thought they were on the same level of awesome as Chanel but it's obvious they're not doing well if they need youtubers help. very very sad

and least Stef knows how to work her face and body during photoshoots, niomi is so... mechanical and dull
Dior is going a new route recently and is partnering with younger girls and focusing on social media followings. Which, as someone alluded to upthread, is kind of the new industry framework today... promoting through social media and getting attention through Insta models.

I don't see any reason to compare Stef and Niomi, other than the fact that they look creepily alike. I mean, they're both too good for fucking Marcus lol.

Niomi doesn't owe any success to Joe, she was already thriving and building her channel for the short time she was single. And Joe is a nobody, so what would he even do for her? I do think, though, that she likes the... attention (for lack of a better word) that comes with being 'couple goals' and just having a boyfriend in public for everyone to see.

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

Lamour88 wrote:
YevMilcovich wrote:

Dior is going a new route recently and is partnering with younger girls and focusing on social media followings. Which, as someone alluded to upthread, is kind of the new industry framework today... promoting through social media and getting attention through Insta models.

I don't see any reason to compare Stef and Niomi, other than the fact that they look creepily alike. I mean, they're both too good for fucking Marcus lol.

Niomi doesn't owe any success to Joe, she was already thriving and building her channel for the short time she was single. And Joe is a nobody, so what would he even do for her? I do think, though, that she likes the... attention (for lack of a better word) that comes with being 'couple goals' and just having a boyfriend in public for everyone to see.
yeah, and she's advertising dior makeup specifically, right? tbh i think it makes some sense for them to have influencers advertising their makeup because it's obviously not the first thing that most people think of when they think of dior and there's a huge market of young people who listen to their favorite influencers.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

blissful wrote: Lmfao seriously? The only reason Niomi is showing Joe (who by the way is not great looking - there are some truly gorgeous guys out there, but Joe just has that bro/always confused look about his face) is to get views. She's boring, there is legit nothing interesting about her to keep coming back. I think thw fact that she said "he's not a blogger boyfriend yet" says a lot about her intentions. And it wasn't just hundreds of thousands. Her first million plus came from Marcus, and over the past few years she's barely grown in comparison. If you go on social blade you can see her views spike up when she started mentioning Joe.

Yeah, actually she is signed to an agency, in NYC. Plus, she's very popular in Germany. She doesn't have to be a supermodel for Niomi to be jealous of her. Niomi started her bad as hell model posing when Stefanie came into the picture. Even now, she desperately tries copying her. People act like Niomi can do no wrong because she eats some lettuce every day. Eating healthy food doesn't make you perfect....lol.
Do you have specific examples? Genuinely curious to see side-by-sides, because as dull as Niomi is, Stefanie isn't much better; there's nothing signature about her for Niomi (or anyone for that matter) to "emulate," she's just another carbon copy Instagrammer. And yeah, she's signed to an agency - as an influencer, just like Niomi is signed with Models 1 under talent. :lol: Which was exactly my point. They work in the same field and basically have the same job descriptions, of course they're gonna post similar content... IT'S PART OF THEIR JOB. If Niomi was a nobody with a traditional career and started posting random 'modeling' pics after Marcus started dating "model" Stefanie, then I could agree that she probably is jealous and is trying to copy her, but that's not the case here. And if you look through Niomi's Instagram, she's always posted pictures of herself posing and wearing bikinis, she didn't "start" when Stefanie entered the picture. :roll:

And okay? Hundreds of thousands could mean 900,000, you know? I agree that she gained the majority of her following through exposure from Marcus, but people stuck around because of HER. Most lifestyle/beauty channels are experiencing slow growth and even stagnation as the market's just too saturated nowadays + other variables. And sorry, but it's impossible to gather that kind of information from social blade. Her relationship with Joe hasn't affected her views much, if at all. Just look at her channel home page- her most popular videos are WIEIAD's that have absolutely nothing to do with him, and funnily enough, the vlog that actually features him in the thumbnail is one of her *least* viewed videos. So, again, pretty baseless.

I'm no "fan" of Niomi's, she's about as interesting as a wet carrot, but a lot of these Niomi.. Stefanie.. Marcus speculations are reaching and redundant...

evebarnett
Talker
Talker

Post by evebarnett »

In regards to her hospital visit, pure speculation but I think it was diet based.

I suspect she fainted and then the doctors looked into her diet and realised she wasn't eating enough etc and are monitoring her for an ED.

Since the hospitalisation I've noticed she has been eating lots of pasta and chips, things she would never touch usually. So I am assuming the visit and her change in diet has a correlation.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Stefanie is only popular because she won GNTM, which has nothing to do with her modelling skills because she doesn't have any. It's a reality show and thus a popularity contest. She only won because she's "cute" and the audience liked her. Her "modelling gigs" mostly consist of sponsored IG content. No one is actually taking her seriously as a model and she only walks the occasional catwalk during Berlin fashion week because she was on GNTM and has name recognition, not because she's good at it. I also find her extremely annoying, just like Marcus and Niomi. I'm surprised she hasn't started her own channel yet, she'd make a TON of cash.

I'll never get over how much she and Niomi look alike. It makes Marcus look like a creep.

Also, I wish Niomi would cut her hair or do something to change her look and make herself look a little more interesting.

ETA They are the same person.

http://annabellefashiondaily.annabelle. ... G_3801.jpg

(anyone else having trouble posting pics?)
Non.

Return to “Niomi Smart”