Jessica Arevalo

HappyAsAHippo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jessica Arevalo

Post by HappyAsAHippo »

I've followed Jessica Arevalo on and off for a couple years on IG, and I know shes doing the YouTube thing now, but I haven't really watched her videos. Thoughts?

melodyhorbach
Learner
Learner

Re: Jessica Arevalo

Post by melodyhorbach »

I will never follow her or listen to any of her recommendations after Layne Norton posted this about one of her clients.

She trained one of her bikini clients to a point where her pancreas shut down from diuretics.

Iwatoosh
Talker
Talker

Post by Iwatoosh »

Not a big fan. She's too prickly and strikes me as the kind of person who's always angry. I'm glad she has the worth ethic she does, but she also tends to demonize everyone in a kind of 'politics are out to get me' way. Of course there are certainly politics involved in competing, but she acts like everyone is out for just her.

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

Why is she not keen to qualify for Olympia again?

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

i never had interest in her until she started making youtube videos. i enjoy her videos because she seems genuine but I just dont think I trust her 100%.
she promotes Shredz and now she promotes Fit Tea.... enough said lol
and she was going on and on about how she hasnt been consistent in the gym for 6 months and hasnt been eating clean but how on earth is she always so shredded? i just dont know what to think. unless she is on something even tho she claims to be natural

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

Did anyone see her outfit last night on the youtubers retreat ? Soooo slutty and over the top compared to the other girls

bumblebee33
Learner
Learner

Post by bumblebee33 »

Lol did you see the snap where she's like "omg my extra small shirt and double zero shorts are too big on me" what a fucking idiot lol attention seeker much

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Last I checked people were ripping her for her breakup and going back to her abusive (not sure the truth here) ex and then posting a pic with the whole "Single and you'll have to be fucking amazing to change it"

I unfollowed her because I got tired of the promos of fit tea/shredz/other people when I just wanted to see her workouts.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

onigiri815 wrote:Last I checked people were ripping her for her breakup and going back to her abusive (not sure the truth here) ex and then posting a pic with the whole "Single and you'll have to be fucking amazing to change it"

I unfollowed her because I got tired of the promos of fit tea/shredz/other people when I just wanted to see her workouts.
Her Insta pictures and captions are ridiculous at the moment... remind me of a heartbroken/angry teenager posting crap on social media thinking they look cool and the ex will see what is missing. She's 30!

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

yankydoo wrote:
onigiri815 wrote:Last I checked people were ripping her for her breakup and going back to her abusive (not sure the truth here) ex and then posting a pic with the whole "Single and you'll have to be fucking amazing to change it"

Her Insta pictures and captions are ridiculous at the moment... remind me of a heartbroken/angry teenager posting crap on social media thinking they look cool and the ex will see what is missing. She's 30!
Is she only 30?

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

Lateg0ssiper wrote:
yankydoo wrote:

Is she only 30?
Yep!

HappyAsAHippo
Learner
Learner

Post by HappyAsAHippo »

It seems like all she does nowadays is get dolled, go out to eat, then go clubbing? Her latest snapstory she posted a video of her dressed up and walking like she was on a catwalk *cringe* I have so much secondhand embarrassment for her.

shellylynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shellylynn »

Jessica Arevalo reminds me of a cheap version of Salma Hayek.

I can't believe how much different she looks compared to her sister!

shellylynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shellylynn »

What is with her constantly asking if we want to watch her eat awkward? Then she says she has no idea she is even being filmed while eating, that's just how she eats. :roll:

HappyAsAHippo
Learner
Learner

Post by HappyAsAHippo »

Y'all -- I went to Orange County for Labor Day weekend and saw her outside a bar! My first "IG celeb" sighting, I just wish it was someone I liked

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

Omg did anyone see the snapchat rant about Jeremy buendia and his response ?!

Bananacoaster33
Learner
Learner

Post by Bananacoaster33 »

I saw that but I did not see his response lol!! What did he say? I don't really get what she was saying she seemed cray in those snaps.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

He said she followed him to the restaurant and started beef. She also came up to his private cabana in Vegas and started beef too. Allegations are all lies and he wouldn't be where he is if it were true

cumberbytchin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cumberbytchin »

ya can someone catch me up on that? what exactly did she say and what did he say? I kinda pieced together from ig comments she said some bad thigns about his current gf and I guess abuse allegations?

HappyAsAHippo
Learner
Learner

Post by HappyAsAHippo »

cumberbytchin wrote:ya can someone catch me up on that? what exactly did she say and what did he say? I kinda pieced together from ig comments she said some bad thigns about his current gf and I guess abuse allegations?
She talked shit about Narmin's looks, saying she looks busted and has acne from her steroid usage, called Jeremy and Narmin "basic" about 10 times, just reallllly immature stuff. Jess also said that she texted Jeremy and he came running back to her, and she was giving him another chance hoping he had changed blah blah blah and said she dumped him and he went to Narmin.

Didn't get to see anything Jeremy said, though.

Return to “Jessica Arevalo - Archived Threads”