General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 8

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 8

Post by skinnylatte »

starsicle11 wrote:
karmatica wrote:LMAO, I just noticed that Holly hid the like & dislike ratio for her Suave ad! Can't have her sponsor see that no one really likes her content! :rofl:

I go to her vids JUST to give them a thumbs down, lol! :rofl:
Same!. Wish I could do that without even having to open/click on them! 8-)

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

lotus wrote:^ lmao foreal . She looks like a wannabe Sandra Bullock from the Blind Side

Hahaha. I can't stop seeing her as a Sandra's twin now.

I know this gets asked a lot, but how old is Holly. 30? 31? 32? I always thought her natural black hair (which was gorgeous on her) made her look young enough to pass for a woman in her mid twenties, but the blonde is really giving 40 year old vibes. I also don't think the brassy hair suits her orangey skin tone.

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

123xyz wrote:
lotus wrote:^ lmao foreal . She looks like a wannabe Sandra Bullock from the Blind Side

Hahaha. I can't stop seeing her as a Sandra's twin now.

I know this gets asked a lot, but how old is Holly. 30? 31? 32? I always thought her natural black hair (which was gorgeous on her) made her look young enough to pass for a woman in her mid twenties, but the blonde is really giving 40 year old vibes. I also don't think the brassy hair suits her orangey skin tone.
Her birth date is October 4, 1984 so she's 32. I agree with the hair, she had such beautiful black hair! It looked so smooth and silky. She looks like a cheap asian import model now

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

^a cheap Asian import wannnabe model :rofl:

batshitcrazy77
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by batshitcrazy77 »

lotus wrote:^a cheap Asian import wannnabe model :rofl:
And not the cute kind either...def not Dannie Riel cute LOL. More like washed out wannabe import model :?

kittykatmeow
Debater
Debater

Post by kittykatmeow »

Anyone see her IG post of wall decor with the Chanel and LV print? Looks so tacky. Does she think she's rich or cool for having that obnoxious print on her purse, wallet, pillows, wall art, jewelry, etc? It looks so, so, so damn tacky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

I saw that post and agree 100%. She screams "new money" and is constantly serving gaudy and tacky realness. Having Chanel and LV print on literally everything isn't artistic, it's try hard af.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Alayy wrote:Her latest IG post said "at the house" so maybe she sold enough purses (or something ;) ) to buy a house.
Maybe she's one of those people that refers to their apartment or condo as their home or house. I'm guilty of this as well and I know some people do it since we're just used to referring to our place as home even though it technically isn't one. Of course, perhaps she did buy one or is in the stages of getting one. Probably a wiser investment for her money, but I can't imagine her being able to afford one and have the budget to furnish it.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Randomly thought of the time on Instagram when someone tagged their friend on one of her pics and said "She looks like you!". Holly responded to the two girls saying they don't look alike at all. I cringe just thinking about it.

BeachWay
Learner
Learner

Post by BeachWay »

So did she buy a new place?

She keeps talking about furniture shopping, decorating, and tweeting about dusk on her black couch.
Don't feel like commenting on her in case she gets all offended, yet she drops hint on doing decorations.

I'm thinking her and toothy must have moved in together. The weird looking light from one of her vlogs where she was at toothy place had that light/lamp, and her few new selfies had the light behind her. Just a though if they moved in together or she bought a new place.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

If they moved in together, I think they might be getting engaged soon. Holly's already 32 and at the age of settling down and wanting a family, and Holly seems to have been at the stage when she was with Steve. Who knows if toothy is ready, but maybe toothy is going to be her forever man :?

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

Holly posted this faux listing on her Poshmark to blast this person for a low ball offer last night.

The listing is gone now. Girl, you most likely got all of those NYX lippies as PR anyway. Decline the offer and move on. Was that necessary?

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

^ Ok, what is this chicks problem? People who are happy and content with their lives don't go out of their way to be insufferable bitches.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

BeachWay wrote:So did she buy a new place?

She keeps talking about furniture shopping, decorating, and tweeting about dusk on her black couch.
Don't feel like commenting on her in case she gets all offended, yet she drops hint on doing decorations.

I'm thinking her and toothy must have moved in together. The weird looking light from one of her vlogs where she was at toothy place had that light/lamp, and her few new selfies had the light behind her. Just a though if they moved in together or she bought a new place.
I think they moved in together and are renting a place. If Holly bought a house we would for sure hear about it. Since she lives with Zack, she can't lie and say she bought it or that they bought it together because then he's involved and would know she's lying lol :?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Holly just posted a pic of Eevee sleeping in a comforter. It's all white, just like the one Holly has always had. If they moved in together than I guess hey use Holly's bed or comforter. Holly posted the story that goes along with the photo on twitter, and Zach was there. Adds speculation to the thought of them moving in.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

She needs to worry about fixing the mess within herself internally rather than decorating her home situation into a tacky/gaudy paradise. I question anyone willing to actually move in with someone so insufferable, unless Zack is the same way.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

If they move in, then I bet engagement is right around the corner. Holly and Steve never officially lived together,she just mentioned that Steve was pretty much over 24/7. I don't think Holly would purchase a home with someone unless it was a forever home for the both of them. Speaking of purchasing homes, if Holly does move in with Toothy, I wonder if Holly will be paying for all of it, or if toothy will contribute.

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

I've found that on her Poshmark:

Looks like she's moved in with Toothy for real

kittykatmeow
Debater
Debater

Post by kittykatmeow »

Her Suave videos are killing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Did anyone see her insta story? The truly lightly really emphasized her mustache and sagging mouth/chain wrinkles. I was really surprised. She looks flawless in her photos and YT videos, that I thought she looked like a completely different person. Holly sort of mentioned what she did work work in her story as well. She said the reason why she is promoting Suave and sponsors is because it is her job to promote them. I think she's been reading here.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”