Lemon
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 79: ItsJudysSlowerThanAGrampyHusband

Post by Lemon »

Crystalized300 wrote:
Lemon wrote:Judy just so happens to feel uncomfortable in her dress that she brought from home she just HAD to buy two dresses from Tory Burch. Total $775 US.

Shes going to be prancing around the Philippines in her $350 - $425 dresses. She packed light for a reason.
I went onto the Japanese site to get more accurate prices, and she actually spent $1,230 USD plus tax. OH. My. God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's even worse...... :o

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

So, she spent a literal fortune on two dresses to wear while promoting Convoy of Hope to feed hungry children? This has to be a joke. No one with any self-awareness would be so ridiculous. . . nevermind.

dulce_treche
Learner
Learner

Post by dulce_treche »

I dont know I somehow like how mama dressed up the twins. They looked different and cute

Judy- " I didnt want to wear a cleavage baring dress so I bought a new one"

The new dress also shows ample cleavage :-?

Or is it just me? She could have easily worn that blue dress she bought but she didnt. Is she stupid?

Crystalized300
Informer
Informer

Post by Crystalized300 »

Her pea-sized brain probably didn't even realize she spent $1,230.

The yen is weak, but if you spend a lot in any currency, it adds up. I remember Bingey gave her hell for buying a ~$750 Herve Ledger dress in Vegas. They won't even realize until they go home and read their bank statements.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

The obnoxious thing about Benji in these Tokyo vlogs is how he goes on and on about Japan being better but he never really gives you any real reasons or facts. It's like he talks about nothing and everything. I've always wanted to visit Tokyo and I swear I learn nothing from him. Even Judy gives more info than him at times. He swears he knows Japanese but to me it seems like he doesn't. Maybe he can understand it but I'm don't believe he can speak or read it.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

I bet Julianna was with obachan. I don't even know if the twins know who obachan is. They rarely see her.

I see the twins are living the life at mamas. Lol. Keira made sure to say she wanted a whole cupcake.

I did like how mama had their hair out of their face.

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

I've got to give Judy props for eating the shrimp whole. Not sure I would have lived through that. lol

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

harperlane11 wrote:They don't want to be inconvenienced with the adjustment period the girls (mostly Keira) would have to go through. Not taking the girls on trips has nothing to do with not wanting to disturb their routines, etc. it has everything to do with them wanting to be away and not have to listen to Keira scream or throw up. Just my opinion.
spot on! last time they went to tokyo, all 3 girls got food poisoning and it was judy and whatever nanny they brought with them that mostly comforted the poor girls. the next morning, benji complained and said something like the neighbors must be annoyed by the barfing and crying noises. seriously sociopathic! he feels embarrassed when the girls cry in public, his first instinct is to ignore them or mock them and not to comfort them. he has no fatherly instincts, it's why i don't feel sorry for him when the girls cry for judy. i'm also of the belief that keira is anxious around benji, and probably miyako too re: her nail-biting habit. when julianna wasn't even a year old he'd glare at her with such anger to stop her from crying so he can talk about his stupid groceries to the vlogs!

i just don't care at all for benji. he talks about working hard to support his family, but he doesn't do shit. he barely acknowledges his kids, uses his wife for money and sex, is jealous of his brother and his sister in law, insults his parents and always avoids judy's family. he doesn't work, he piggy-backs off of his wife's and kids' popularity.

the only things he's good at is making 30 minute coffees and avoiding his kids.

Who_Cares
Informer
Informer

Post by Who_Cares »

Benji is a fucking creep for wanting to take a picture with those girls just because his shirt matched their dresses...

onsen
Informer
Informer

Post by onsen »

Judy is mad rude to spend so much on the Tory Burch dresses. Not respecting what the original reason is for them to travel to Asia. But I have a feeling she got those dresses because other dresses did not fit her size wise.

Too much annoyance watching how Benji inaccurately describes Tokyo.

- some drinks in the vending machine serving hot coffee. Banjo, if you claim to know Japanese, it clearly displays the drinks are all cold. Plus it is color coded.

- in snap chat, a minion viewer asked why they fruits are so expensive. His lazy ass answer is because it tastes "hella" good (something like that). Of course there are logistic reasons behind this but we know he is quite illiterate in the real world.

- Banjo the Douchebag did not want to follow Judy to the narrow restaurant alley initially. But when he hesitantly did, he was snubbing Judy about concerns for safety. Benjiman Travis, you snob, let me tell you there was a fire that broke out several months ago in one of these narrow buildings. Also, although Japan's crime rate is one of the lowest in the world, you never know what will happen like a few weeks ago, there was a case where a mad man killed 19 disabled patients just outside of Tokyo.

- Banjo speaking to his obaachan in Japanese sounded rude although I am sure he does not mean to. Probably because he is trying to understand the language. But he let's his minions think he is good at Japanese.

- And, this has already been commented here but I always want to say how stupid he thinks that Chiobani is Japanese! The coop supermarket he goes to does not carry Chiobani?

I know there are many other annoying stuff like even listening to him in that whispery voice is annoying!

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

The way Benji walks off from Judy is a red flag for me. It shows he doesn't consider her at all. I know it seems like a small thing but that's not something a caring spouse would do. It's not like they are walking around the corner to mama's house. Benji is already a level ten obnoxious. He's going to be even more ridiculous in the phillippines. Watch.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:Judy how does Keira look like Melody? Keira looks 100% Asian like you.
Lol. For the longest she said Benji. Now she's saying melody. Keira looks just like no makeup Judy.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

No matter what language Bunghole tries to speak, he will forever be rude and pretentious.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I saw Judy posted a pic on fb of benji looking at his phone. There was a comment saying "maybe he's looking for a job"
I laughed so hard :rofl: :rofl:

smartalice
Informer
Informer

Post by smartalice »

Banus gloating about all the delicious foods at the hotel and restaurant. Seems like only yesterday when the twins got food poisoning in Japan from all the cheap, crappy food he bought them from the corner store. Its a horrific sideshow watching them self indulge.

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Nennylou84 wrote:

:roll:

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

ValleyD will probably be one of those models taking a picture in the shower at the gym laughing. #hefscoutme #seattlemodel
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Every title should be Itsjudyswanderlusthusband, but it was used.

itsjudysmidlifecrisishusband

itsjudysnappynaptime

itsjudyslifebabysitting3kids

itsjudysflyingsolohusband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Nennylou84 wrote:

all her followers on ig are probably teens under 20.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”