Niki Murphy/babygirlnb32 Part 2

Niki Murphy/babygirlnb32 Part 2

Post by Guest »

Continue here!!

Niki is finally a famous YouTuber...thread 2!

amd
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki Murphy/babygirlnb32 Part 2

Post by amd »

lol at her complaining that some big youtubers never post negative reviews on stuff they are sent or are sponsored by and that they are biased and that its sketchy or w/e when she literally does the exact thing she was complaining about. And we are on here complaining that she does that. So why is it ok for her to complain about those youtubers in a video who she thinks does that but we can't come here and point out here that she herself does it.

Also regarding this investigation on the gofund me I am interested in learning more since I personally donated and I have my screen shot online bank statement to prove it. And I'm
more than happy to post or pm the screen shot.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

amd - you definitely deserve to know about the investigation, since you donated! She does do EXACTLY what she complains about, but she thinks it is okay for her to do, because she says she is honest about her reviews? Her reviews are as phony as a $3.00 bill!

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

She wrote that she feels like the people who participated in her giveaway are her close friends lol. People use her for free shit and she uses them for fake friendships so she doesn't have to get out of the house, sounds like a mutually beneficial and healthy relationship.

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

^ What she means is the people that win her giveaways are her close friends or people with more subscribers than her in hope that they will give her a shout out :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She wants that shout out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .
Poor Niki. She only has CholyFlower as a close friend.
Everyone else would stab her in the back.
Does she ever get out of the house except to go eat or shop? :pfff:

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

tar wrote:She wants that shout out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .
Poor Niki. She only has CholyFlower as a close friend.
Everyone else would stab her in the back.
Does she ever get out of the house except to go eat or shop? :pfff:
And even then her and Cholyflower had multiple petty fights publicly on YouTube. I guess they belong together, both pathetic grown women constantly acting like babies.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

@Fish Mooney
You are right about Niki and CholyFlower. They deserve each other. They are pathetic grown women that sling shit and then fuss about what we say here on GG. A private website/forum that you have to sign up for to read the contents. Definitely pathetic. Hey ladies we know you are reading here.
:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

She must be thrilled her thread now has a part two :rofl: so much for getting us shut down and suing

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I forgot about that. Niki why has your attorney not shut us down? Don't feel bad. Many more much more well-off with actual attorneys [not google attorney crap]have tried and failed. GG Has attorneys on retainer to take care of any issue. I don't think that you have even filed anything because you don't have the money. One day you are miss moneybags,next you are complaining that Adsense cut the amount you get. Desperate much? You better start working on that shutting us down. :hee: :hee:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sorry D/P :ooops: :ooops:
Last edited by tar on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

What's worse is she talks about what everyone else does and she's worse than most. Lying about owning stores to give fake reviews. Wow. Well ladies I've seen some phonies in my time but never one so hypocritical. Excellent work @tar.

She said what?

Post by Guest »

Yea, Niki's good friends all live inside her computer. All the ones who kiss her ass for free makeup. Kind of like how she kisses ass for free makeup.

It's the circle of YouTube life. Or more like circling the drain of the trailer.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yeah, oh it was not me that gets the credit for catching her lying about that one. I am sure whoever was the brilliant one will step forward again in the morning.
Niki pretended in her Amazon reviews on some gloves that she received that she and her husband owned a tattoo parlor and the gloves worked well in that setting. Which as we all know was an absolute and outright lie. Niki pitched a fit that she was caught and went through and deleted many of her Amazon reviews.
I think someone may have saved it. It just proves she is not honest. She will do anything to get ahead. She just thinks everyone is not as smart as her. A very stupid assumption on her part.
In the morning, someone will give you the complete lowdown and the person who deserves the credit will get it. She did a great job. I agree. :love2:

Post by Guest »

I was just thinking today @tar, where is Niki's attorney? :rofl:

We are still here keeping her lies in check!

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

LOL yeah still waiting on Niki and her "lawyer" :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don't know. I even told her what to tell her lawyer. But that she should to call him [she said male pronoun]an attorney and that she would need to pay either a large retainer or fee to get started.
:ooops: I was only trying to help her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wish we had someone inside the social services to see how Queen Niki and husband's case is going. Of course, I don't know anyone there. It would just be fun to see what they thought of the wonderful stay at home mom. She gives up everything so that her children can have better. It's all in pictures and what they wear to school. What they eat. That clean home. Niki's pretending not to smoke cigarettes anymore. I bet you will be glad when this is over. Remember they have your YT channel and they see what you buy.

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Niki tweeting at Jaclyn Hill like she's actually going to respond to her :rofl: With a 'hey girl' and all. I almost fell over laughing :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

We have someone in YWP thread that adds up what she spends on products outside of PR. Someone should do that for Niki. I would but sometimes I just am not available and to be honest, I don't know the prices of cosmetics. I just thought about it when I saw the title of her video. I hauled it but did I like it or something like that. I didn't watch it. Just look at the titles to see what moneybags is carrying on about today. Don't want to give her a view for that trash either. :giggle:

Return to “Niki Murphy”