Taeyoung (Warning: This is going to be a long one)

m1sty
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Taeyoung (Warning: This is going to be a long one)

Post by m1sty »

It's 1:22AM where I am, I haven't slept, and I'm freaking out.

Where do I begin?

I met my boyfriend Aaron in my first year of college. It was at orientation. He was one of the organizers, and I remember thinking he was super hot when I first saw him lol. He was your typical older college dude. Studying film, friends with everyone, intellectual on a level I wasn't used to, etc. We were both a little on the artsy side and we had a lot in common. From political views, taste in video film and video games, to hangover remedies. The first time he took me out, we went to a poetry slam just off of campus, and he introduced me to a few of his friends and roommates at the school we went to. It was fascinating to me at the time, meeting all these new people and having the quintessential college experience within my first two weeks of being there. I remember gushing about Aaron to my roommate and annoying the crap out of her, I'm sure. She approved of him, though. In fact everyone did. When he and I decided to make it official and be together for real, I took him home with me to my friends and family over Thanksgiving. His hometown was on the opposite side of the country and he was saving his money to fly home for Christmas, which is the reason he accepted the invitation to join me over Thanksgiving. My family loved him. All of my friends from high school loved him. He was very bright, outgoing, and friendly with everyone, and because he was raised by a single father, he knew things most guys his age didn't - how to cook, clean, maintain a healthy lifestyle, etc. He was very mature for someone who was only in his second year of college, but he also knew how to kick back and enjoy life.

On the drive back to college, we stopped at a convenience store to pick up some snacks, and he told me he loved me in the chips/soda aisle lol. It felt a little soon for him to be saying things like that, but it also very strangely right? Suffice to say, my eighteen-year-old self had no idea what to do, so I just kept quiet and smiled. I cared about him a lot and I knew if we continued at this rate, I would eventually fall in love with him for real, but I didn't want to say anything drastic without knowing for sure. Because Aaron was 'out of my league' I felt I had to keep my guard up for a little longer. Taking him home to meet my family was a massively huge step, but it wasn't the first time my family had met someone I was dating. We're all very open and shameless when it comes to things like that.

Either way I quickly found myself in a serious, committed relationship. But hey, I wasn't mad about it at all.

Over the summer, I went home with Aaron to meet his family. Unlike mine, his family was very small. Just him and his dad. I had previously spoken with his dad on the phone and (lol) added him on Facebook, but this was our first time meeting in person. Right away I knew Aaron's relationship with his dad was a little strained, probably because his dad was an alcoholic and used to go on week-long benders when Aaron was just a kid. Because of that, Aaron was partially taken in by his best friend's parents. They were neighbours, so looking after him wasn't a massive inconvenience for them. On top of that, they were very nice people, and the mother in that family was very close with Aaron's mother before she passed away.

This family also had a son. His name was Taeyoung, and he happened to be Aaron's best friend. I had heard a few things about Tae here and there, but he was mostly a mystery. He and Aaron went to different colleges, and he was traveling through Asia that summer, so I didn't actually get the chance to meet him. His family told me a lot about him, though. Going by their stories, he was very quiet, and kind of a late bloomer in the dating department. I attributed that to the fact that he was raised in an Asian household, like me, and prioritized school over dating for most of his adolescence. His parents were kind people, but there was air of propriety about them, similar to mine. Right away I felt like I knew Taeyoung my entire life, and I hadn't even met the guy.

Several months later, I was in my second year of college and Aaron was in his third. It was December, there was snow everywhere, and I went home for the holidays to spend Christmas with my family. For whatever reason, Aaron and I were having a bit of a rough patch during this time. We had been in a serious relationship for a little over a year. I guess we just sort of reached the point where we wondered if being together was the right move. We were both very young, and we spent so much time and energy on each other, it was almost like we were a married couple as opposed to two college kids.

Things became very routine, so we decided to take a break and regroup once we were back at school.

Surprisingly, I caved before he did.

I left him a message on his voicemail saying how much I missed him, and how sorry I was for distancing myself from him the past couple of months. The next morning, he called me back and we talked things through. We decided to slow things down, flip the chill switch on our relationship and focus more on enjoying ourselves instead of worrying about each other constantly. A week later, Aaron we were both back in school and all the stress and animosity between us just sort of melted away.

A few months later, it was Spring Break. We were both a little short on funds, so we decided to stay on campus and take it easy. On top of that, a bunch of Aaron's friends from high school were flying into town to visit. Taeyoung was amongst them. I figured Aaron wanted to bro out with them for the first couple of days without me, but he insisted I tag along. It was my first time meeting them, so I went into the introduction all nervous and anxiety-ridden, but his friends were super relaxed and welcoming. I got along with all of them ... all except for Taeyoung.

I guess I had kind of romanticized the idea of him in my mind a little bit. I heard so much about him from so many different people, but I had never met him before myself. I went in with high expectations. I remember the first words he said to me after Aaron happily introduced us: "Your earrings don't match." I was a weird, artsy kid when I was in college. My earrings were mismatched on purpose, I can assure you. Regardless, Taeyoung didn't seem impressed. Aaron diffused the awkward tension with a joke and after that, Tae and I just slipped into our separate corners of the room and neglected to speak again for the remainder of the night. I remember wondering to myself if the guy in front of me was the same guy his family and my boyfriend had spoken so fondly about. Their version of him was your classic quiet, but well meaning loner kid, whereas the Taeyoung I had met was honestly just kind of an asshole. He made no effort to talk, or even look at me, really.

I didn't exist.

The whole meeting left a bad taste in my mouth.

I convinced myself maybe he was just shy, but he wasn't like that with anyone else Aaron introduced him to, so I was left to wonder if I was the problem. Maybe he thought I wasn't good enough for Aaron. Not hot enough, not smart enough, etc. I had seen a few pictures of Aaron's ex-girlfriend, and I knew I was nowhere near as good looking as that girl, but it was only after meeting Taeyoung that I started to feel insecure about it. I kind of resented him for that. Regardless, he was Aaron's best friend. I knew I had to make an effort to get along with him.

The following summer, I went on a camping trip with Aaron and his friends. Again, Taeyoung was there. And again, we ignored each other. It was only at night, when we all started drinking and telling random stories around the campfire, that he even spoke to me. I went over to the cooler to grab another beer. I didn't know he was there otherwise I would have waited until he came back, but he saw me before I could turn away. We kind of just stood there awkwardly for a couple of seconds before he said something. I can't remember what it was he said exactly, but I think it had something to do with how cold it was outside. It was mid-July, but it was super chilly for some reason. Not just at night.

Somehow, Taeyoung and I ended up the last two awake. Everyone else passed out in their tents. I didn't want to go to sleep until I was sober and neither did he. We talked a little bit here and there, but we mostly just sat in silence, waiting for the campfire to burn out. At some point I said I felt a little sick (as in, had to vomit) so Taeyoung actually walked me to the bathroom. I puked a little, felt really embarrassed that he heard it, and accidentally dropped the only flashlight we had between us into the toilet. Neither of us wanted to reach into the puke to check if the flashlight still worked, so we just decided to walk back to the campsite in complete darkness. I expected Taeyoung to roll his eyes at me and make a snide remark about how clumsy I am, but he kind of just shrugged it off.

We got a little lost on the way back, and while we were walking, he asked me about school, what I was studying, etc. It was almost as if he was making an effort to get to know me better on purpose, as if someone maybe asked him to be a little nicer? I wouldn't have put it past Aaron lol. Either way I got to know a different side to Taeyoung. He was still an asshole, but he was also smart, well-rounded ... and lowkey funny. I started to see how he and Aaron were friends. They were very different in terms of first impressions, but at the core, they were two of the realest guys I had ever met.

Over the next couple of years, Aaron and I continued on the same track. He graduated a year before me, but he moved into an apartment in the same city, so we maintained our relationship with ease. He scored an awesome job, and everything just sort of worked out perfectly for us in the process. Taeyoung eventually moved to Vancouver as well. He, Aaron and another friend of theirs, all scored jobs with the same company and made short films together on the side. We all hung out together a lot. In fact Taeyoung became a good friend of mine at that point. We were no longer awkward around each other. There were times when he and I hung out just us, usually to grab pho when we were hungover or something, but sometimes when we just felt like it. If Aaron didn't care, neither did we.

Things were good.

For a long time, things were good.

And then they weren't.

Do we all remember the part where I mentioned Aaron's ex-girlfriend? The smart, pretty one? Yes, well, shortly after I graduated from college, I found his ex was in town for a modelling gig and wanted to see him before she left. Now, I wasn't the jealous type, and I trusted him, but I was honestly confused as to why he would want to see his ex out of nowhere. To my understanding, they lost touch after he moved away for school. I guess I was wrong? Either way I didn't stop him from seeing her. It wasn't in my character to do that. I just kind of waited for him to cancel their plans on his own own lol. Needless to say, he didn't cancel their plans, and I ended up going out to get my mind off of it.

I'm not an emotional drinker, but for some reason I drank a lot that night. It was one of my friends' birthdays, so we made a girls night out of it and went clubbing. To be honest, I had a lot of fun at the club. I drank a lot and danced a lot, and I couldn't remember most of what happened the next morning, but it was a good time regardless.

Then shit kind of hit the fan.

I went over to Aaron's to see if he wanted to grab lunch, but he seemed really tired. It was almost as if he'd been up all night. It took me a good moment to remember he and his ex hung out. I didn't want to attack him with questions about it right away, so I just waited for him to mention it. He eventually did, and admitted to spending the night in her hotel room. As you can imagine I was devastated. I didn't actually think he would cross the line, but he did and I had no idea what to say or do, how to react. He insisted nothing happened between them, but the fact that he had spent the night with her at all ... I don't know, it just didn't sit well with me. When I asked what they did together if not anything physical, he told me they just talked and that the moment he could see that she wanted something to happen, he bailed and went home. I asked him why he would put himself in that situation to begin with, if he still has feelings for her. I already knew they didn't break up for lack of feelings. It was the distance that tore them apart. Now that she was there, in the same city as him, there was no distance, was there? It was agonizing to think about.

And then he pulled out the voicemail.

Apparently, at approximately ten o'clock the previous night, I drunkenly called Aaron's number and left a message. Because my friends and I had started drinking at around seven, I was pretty much obliterated by the time I called him. I had no memory of doing it, but I listened to the voice message, and it was definitely me on the other end. I know what you're probably thinking. Drunk-dialling ones boyfriend is hardly an incriminating matter, but the thing is ... the message wasn't for Aaron. It was for someone else. I called the wrong person, and I said some pretty crazy things.

I can't remember the message word for word, but it was something to the effect of, "Why am I freaking out like this? I don't care if he's seeing his ex right now. He trusts me when I hang out with you, why shouldn't I trust him? You've never tried anything with me ... like, ever. And you know what? Fuck you. I used to think you hated me. Sometimes I still think so. You're a real hot/cold son of a bitch, you know what? Thank fuck I met Aaron before I met you."

It was pretty much that. A whole lot of that.

And in case you haven't figured it out, I left that voicemail thinking I had called Taeyoung, not Aaron.

I guess, on some twisted, subconscious level, I felt some type of way towards Taeyoung? As in, I was salty he had never tried anything with me, but not necessarily open to the idea of it if that makes sense. It was pretty clear in the message. And I guess Aaron heard it, lost his shit for a second there, and almost cheated on me. The worst part was, when I heard the things I was saying in the message, I wasn't really even surprised. Ashamed, embarrassed and remorseful? Yes, absolutely. Still, Aaron spending the night with his ex in her hotel room is WAY worse than a clouded, drunken voicemail. When I asked him if there's anything else he wants to share, he said this, "I've known for a long time now that Tae has a thing for you. He hasn't spoken a word about it to me, or anyone else for that matter, but I've known the guy since we were kids and I can tell when he's into someone. I don't really even think he knows it yet, but he does like you. I figured it's harmless, nothing will ever come of it, you don't want him like that, but I guess ... knowing you meant to call him instead of me and all those things you said ... it's sketchy, isn't it?"

I have to go to work now, but I'll continue this later.

Demonita
Debater
Debater

Re: Taeyoung (Warning: This is going to be a long one)

Post by Demonita »

Hello there. :)

For me on how much I understand now this situation it seems like you always thought about Tae a little bit too much (if you know what i mean). You thought of him as someone you might have feelings for but thats just how i see it. I mean it wouldnt be a problem if the feelings were, you know friendly and you liked him as a person but i do think you liked Tae a bit more then just in a "friendly way". That my friend is not good...

From what i read about what your bf did... Wow just wow... I mean that was a shitty move. You dont just go around meet ex gfs if you have a gf! There is no reason at all why he would even think about meeting her in the first place. If he has you, he has you, period. There are no other options avalible lol.
As much as i see now he clearly isnt over her at all... So my question is why did he even go in another relationship a.k.a with you if he knew he wont be over her anytime soon..It just sucks damn...

I can only speculate what they did together in that hotel room but i dont think it was just friendly chatting... If he has any feelings left for her ( kinda obvious he has) he might did something really really bad... If i were in your position i wouldnt even bother with a man like that because it is not worth it...

In general you two really seem confused about your relationship at this point. I mean you thinking about Tae and he thinking about ex gf... That is just not a recipe for a good relationship in my opinion...Yes there are rough patches in life and relationships but this is already a little too much dont you think? I mean in the end of the day only you know what you want and noone else...

So tell me what happend next? How did the story unfold?

I just hope you are alright and well. Oh and if i offended you in any way i am sorry but that is just my honest opinion. :love2:
In Sorte Diaboli

thischiccrazy
Informer
Informer

Post by thischiccrazy »

It sort of feels like you have sort of have always felt a connection to taeyoung. I mean from the moment you first met him you didnt get along but there was underlying tension. It also sort of feels like you are a bit insecure about your relationship with aaron. Like u said that u dont feel pretty enough because you compare yourself with his ex. I dont know how your story ends but i think you need to figure out what feelings you have towards who.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Oh my God what happens next????

Sent from my fancy super expensive fantasy phone via patapoop
:love2:

m1sty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by m1sty »

Hey, everyone! Thanks for your input. It means a lot that you took the time to read that longass post and offer me your advice/outlook. I would've quit halfway through the first paragraph haha.

Anyway let's get on with the story!

We left off with Aaron admitting he spent the night with his ex. Do I think anything happened? No. At the time, did I think anything happened? No. i know it sounds weird after everything that I explained in the first post, but I really don't think Aaron has it in him to cheat. That said, the fact that he spent the night with her was, and still is, incredibly wrong. I let him know that. He apologized, offered to give her a call and prove nothing happened, etc. I told him all of that was unnecessary. Then we got to talking about the voicemail. I asked Aaron how long he suspected Taeyoung of having a thing for me, and he said he had a feeling Taeyoung was into me shortly before the camping trip. It wasn't really anything Taeyoung said or did, it was mostly just the way he avoided me. I guess? I don't really know. Aaron wasn't very descriptive. I guess he just had a gut feeling but didn't want to say anything to anyone in case he was way off. Before the camping trip, he asked Taeyoung to be a little bit nicer to me. I had never expressed how disappointed I was with Taeyoung's indifference towards me - in fact I barely thought about it at all. Aaron just picked up on the awkward tension on his own and decided to say something.

The whole conversation was very roundabout and odd, but we ended on the note that we should spend some time apart. In other words, we went on a break. Not a Ross/Rachel break, but an actual break. If Aaron wanted to, he could have slept with other girls and done whatever, and I was free to do the same vice versa. Was I a little insecure about the girls Aaron dated in the past and how different they were from me? Yes, definitely. They were beautiful, accomplished, well traveled and active. I, on the other hand, was still trying to figure myself out. Granted, I was still quite young at this point and I felt no pressure to succeed right away, but the difference was clear. That said, I never let those subtle insecurities get in the way of my relationship. It was only when his ex came to visit, that I felt some type of way. I guess I can kind of understand why he would want to see her. Even though they broke up years ago, she was someone he knew since he was a little kid. Of course he would want to catch up. I highly doubt he had (or still has) feelings for her. It was just the idea of him seeing his ex that bothered me, I guess. Not necessarily the girl herself.

Moving along, he and I decided to pump the brakes. We stopped seeing other, hitting each other up for dinner or just to hang out, and all that jazz. We still texted every now and then to make sure the other person was still in one piece and healthy, but other than that, we were separate from each other. I spent more and more time with my co-workers, friends, and family. Basically, the people in my life who either didn't know or weren't close with Aaron.

This lasted three weeks before I got a text from Taeyoung one night.

I'm not sure how to post a screenshot on this forum, so I'll just type up the messages.

Taeyoung:
Hey

Me:
Ayyyy

Taeyoung:
Lol you good?

Me:
I'm watching Narcos in my pyjamas when I should really be doing the dishes, and I just found a kimchi stain on my t-shirt. So to answer your question, yes.

Taeyoung:
Get your koreaboo ass off the couch and grab some pho with us. Brandon found a new spot in richmond.

Taeyoung:
What ep are you on?

Me:
The one where they're stopped at the airport because of their cat.

Me:
How many people are going?

Taeyoung:
Just me, Brandon and Joy.

Me:
Okay. Text me the address.

Following that text conversation, I met up with Taeyoung and our other friends at the pho restaurant. They all knew Aaron and were friends with him, so I'm sure they were in on the fact that Aaron and I weren't hanging out at the moment. Either way it wasn't awkward. We ate, hung out, grabbed a couple drinks after, and I went home feeling like slightly less of a emotional wreck. Truthfully, I wasn't coping well with everything that happened before. I kept thinking about what Aaron said - how Taeyoung might actually be into me as more than just friends. I didn't dare ask him - 1) because I didn't believe it was true and 2) I didn't want to make things awkward. If he was cool hanging out with me even though Aaron and I were taking a break, awesome. In my mind I felt it wasn't worth ruining.

And I honestly just didn't want to know. After everything I went through with Aaron, his ex-girlfriend and all of that, I didn't want to cause any drama; so I just kept it mellow and cordial.

Not too long after that, I went out to the club with my friends again. This time we went out for fun. It wasn't anyone's birthday. I promised myself not to drink as much as I had the night before. Mostly to keep from drunk dialling anyone. Because my friends party pretty hard, I did end up drinking more than I had intended but I was mostly just tipsy. I had maybe a few shots and a few mixed drinks the whole night. I can't hold my liquor very well anyway, so I decided to go home a little earlier than planned. While in the cab, I unlocked my phone and found a text from Aaron. He asked me if I wanted to see him, but the message was sent before I had even left for the club, so he was probably asleep by the time I saw it. I replied anyway. Surprisingly, he got back to me within a couple minutes, and I re-routed the cab driver to Aaron's apartment. I figured he wanted to talk things through, see where my head is at, potentially get back together, etc.

I sobered up a little bit on the way there, but I was still a little buzzed by the time I arrived. Aaron met me at the door, took me to his apartment and sat me down on the foot of his bed. For a second he didn't say anything. I could tell there was something wrong, something he needed to get off his chest. My mind jumped to the worst case scenario - he actually DID cheat on me with his ex and happened to knock her up, or something equally out of left field.

What he eventually said to me was he got a job offer in London and was moving away at the end of the year. Now let me explain something, he and I ... we had talked about moving to London together in the past, so this didn't come as a complete shock, but it was still quite jarring. We went from being in a steady, committed relationship, to acting out, to going on a break, to not talking for weeks, to THIS. I had no idea what to say, so I just listened. He said he and the guys (Taeyoung and their other friend) were moving there together for work, and he asked me if I eventually want to move there to be with him. Once I have my work visa sorted and all that. Again, I had no idea what to say. This was all so sudden and my ears were still ringing from the club, so I told him I needed time to think about it. We kissed a little bit and I went home.

My friendship with Taeyoung was pretty casual and low maintenance, so I wasn't mad he neglected to mention London to me when we grabbed pho the other night. To be honest I was happy for all of them. They worked so hard and spent so much time and effort on their projects, it was nice to see them finally getting the recognition they deserve.

That said, I wasn't ready to move. I had just landed an awesome promotion at work and I had so much going on in Vancouver, I couldn't up and leave like that ... not without a year or two of planning.

Aaron and I broke up.

He went off to London with his buddies and I stayed here in Vancouver. We still kept in touch, and we were very civil and friendly with each other, but we were done. Like, super done. Honestly, I was completely heartbroken. I asked myself the same questions everyday. Did I make a mistake? Should I have gone with him? Was I right to let this relationship go? The answers were different each time, and the whole thing just sort of ate away at me until I locked myself in my bedroom for an entire weekend and ugly cried. Pathetic, right?

So now we fast forward to May of 2016.

It was the last week of the month, I was at my parents' house helping to make dinner for a family gathering, and I got a text on my phone from a random number. Keep in mind, this whole time I've been focusing on myself and my career, and trying not to worry about what Aaron's doing. He left all the way back in December - months ago. We communicated on social media from time to time, but that was the extent of it. There were no phone calls, no skype chats, plans to visit, or anything of the sort. Not with him, and not with anyone else in London.

I left the kitchen and went into the hallway to answer my phone. I recognized the area code and all of that, so I knew whoever was calling me was from the UK, but I had no idea who it was. I hit the 'accept' button expecting Aaron, but the voice I heard on the other end was Taeyoung's.

We exchanged hellos, he asked me what I was up to, and there was few a minutes of smalltalk, but for the most part, we were caught in this weird place where neither of us knew how to talk to each other anymore. By that point, he obviously knew Aaron and I were done for good but he had never really asked me about it. In fact we didn't talk at all after he left. We liked a few of each other's foodie pictures on IG but that was it. According to him, he said he's been meaning to get back in touch with me for a while, but he didn't know how I felt about it We lost our common denominator. We really had no reason to keep in touch once Aaron and I broke it up. But I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered hitting him up one day to ask how he is, what he's been up to, etc. It took me a good, long minute to realize how late/early it was in London. The time difference between Vancouver and London is no joke. It was eight o'clock at night in Vancouver and four o'clock in the morning in London. I figured maybe he had been out for the night and was unwinding at home now, but when I asked, he told me he woke up at three and went to the airport to catch a flight back to Vancouver. He was apparently flying back for a work related event, but he decided to call and ask if I want to hang out while he's in town.

I joked around that I probably don't have time, but we did eventually make plans. We decided to meet at the bar across the street from the hotel he was going to stay at, and that was that. The next night, I went to the bar and saw him for the first time since December. He was dressed a little nicer than he used to be back when he lived in Vancouver, and his hair was slightly different, too. Overall he looked happy and healthy. We talked for a really long time about all the little things, and then came the big thing.

He admitted it.

He admitted he had feelings for me, and he admitted he ghosted me on purpose.

I was floored. I mean, I kind of sensed he stopped talking to me for a reason, but I had no idea how deep it went. I figured he was doing it as Aaron's best friend, and he was, but in a different way.

According to Taeyoung, he was initially indifferent towards me. When we first met he thought my relationship with Aaron wouldn't last and he therefore made no effort to get to know me until he could see Aaron and I were in it for the long haul. The first time he started to like me (as friends) was around the time of the camping trip. Our personalities clicked. Gradually we started hanging out, getting to know each other. When he moved to Vancouver for his job, we started to sometimes hang out just the two of us. It was never inappropriate or weird in any way, shape or form. We would just grab food and talk about Game of Thrones. In fact, that whole time, I had never been to his place and he had never been to mine.

He admitted something else to me.

The night he asked me to grab a bite with him and our friends Brandon and Joy, he really did it to see if I was okay. Aaron and I were on a break at the time and I was inactive on social media (very weird behaviour for me) so he was a little worried. I had an inkling that he was worried at the time, but I didn't know how much. All he said to me about it was, "You looked so sad that night" and hearing that come from him, someone who is usually so aloof, made me want to cry. I don't know why I got upset all of a sudden. My eyes started tearing up. To spare me the embarrassment, he gave me a moment to breathe and carried on to say, "I'm sorry I never made a move on you."

Until then I had no idea he heard the voicemail. I guess Aaron played it for him at some point. I'm not sure how or when it occurred, but he obviously heard it.

Suffice to say I was mortified.

In any case, I got a hold of myself and joked around that he totally made a move on me when he watched me puke my guts out on the camping trip. We laughed, some of the tension disappeared, but not all of it.

Okay, that's all for now! Thanks again for reading this, you guys. Your comments have been very helpful!

Demonita
Debater
Debater

Post by Demonita »

Awww... I am sorry you two arent together anymore but i guess it was meant to be that way. I understand you couldnt just leave your place for London if you really had such great promotion at that time in Vancouver.

So Taeyoung and you had a really nice time together as much as i read now. It is not a suprise that he had feelings for you, it was obvious he had at some point. I am happy tho that you two are kinda getting things straight, like talking about feelings you had for each other. But how do you feel now about Taeyoung? Do you still have feelings left for him?

And what about you ex Aaron now? Does he know that you and Tae met while he was there? How did he take this? I just hope it wont get dramatic.
In Sorte Diaboli

Browniepants
Learner
Learner

Post by Browniepants »

I need to know more! What about Aaron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m1sty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by m1sty »

Hey, again! Let's pick up where we left off, shall we?

To answer some questions, Aaron does know Taeyoung and I met up for drinks. I'm sure he's fine with it. He has a new girlfriend in London, and on top of that, I doubt Taeyoung would have met up with me if Aaron expressed even the slightest concern. Taeyoung is his own person, but he's also Aaron's best friend. I wouldn't want to cause any problems between them. Beyond that, Aaron is completely out of the picture for me. We were together for a long time, but our relationship fell apart quickly and without warning. The regular rules don't really apply. Aaron started dating pretty much right away. I was left in the dark for a lot of it, but I don't blame him for doing that. How are you supposed to tell your ex-girlfriend you're seeing someone new only a week or two after you broke up? The answer is simple. You don't.

Back to Taeyoung.

He confessed he had feelings for me, we laughed about it, and we ultimately left the bar on the note of, if the timing was right ... maybe.

I took the train back to my apartment and typed up the first post in this thread. Why was I freaking out? I guess because I realized I have feelings for him. For years, I denied it, thinking I just found him attractive or something, but the fact that I felt comfortable enough to openly cry in front of him? That says a lot.

Two days after he left, he called me and said he'll be in Toronto for a shoot next month if I'm interested in meeting up with him.

Why the hell not, right?

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Go for it girl. He seems pretty into you and he obviously is making efforts to see you. What a weird story :) it's like a movie!!

Demonita
Debater
Debater

Post by Demonita »

I see. The situation is resolved then :D I am glad you and Tae are honest with each other. And of course if you like him go meet him again! I wish you only the best girl. You deserve to be happy! :D
In Sorte Diaboli

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

This was an interesting read

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Tell us what happens next? ;) wish you both all the best.

Return to “Relationships”