SuperMaryFace - Part 8

Earthhead
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 8

Post by Earthhead »

are her boobs real? this question has probably been asked so many times but i am curious lol

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Nope, they're as fake as her claim to be the happiest person on planet earth

kenliye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kenliye »

I really hope that she meant to still have some blonde showing in her hair because otherwise she needs to find a new hairdresser cuz her hair is blotchy af. Even if she meant for it to be like that it doesn't look very good it just looks completely unprofessional. And what's up with her telling her spiders to "chill out"? I feel like the entire beginning of her pregnancy update was just her being rude and condescending.

sarbap
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sarbap »

kenliye wrote:I really hope that she meant to still have some blonde showing in her hair because otherwise she needs to find a new hairdresser cuz her hair is blotchy af. Even if she meant for it to be like that it doesn't look very good it just looks completely unprofessional. And what's up with her telling her spiders to "chill out"? I feel like the entire beginning of her pregnancy update was just her being rude and condescending.
And she lucid dreams now... of course she does. Interesting that she was talking about feeling self conscious while out at bars with "all the petite cosplayers" when she's spent so long talking about how her pregnancy makes her feel beautiful. Is that the first time she left the house since she got pregnant?

DaenerysTargaryen
Talker
Talker

Post by DaenerysTargaryen »

kenliye wrote:I really hope that she meant to still have some blonde showing in her hair because otherwise she needs to find a new hairdresser cuz her hair is blotchy af. Even if she meant for it to be like that it doesn't look very good it just looks completely unprofessional. And what's up with her telling her spiders to "chill out"? I feel like the entire beginning of her pregnancy update was just her being rude and condescending.
I would guess thats due to her being overall really agressive towards comments of people, who want to give her advice, or show off their knowledge.
I mean, being pregnant and having children is a pretty touchy subject on its own, since everyone is just so convinced they have the perfect plan of how to raise them.
I noticed that mary also is a bit.. agressive about those comments because, apparently, she thinks she knows best (?). I have no idea what is true and what not..

Again in her Preggas update BTS!!! video on Twitch she went into quite a fit about someone who commented, that her dog might be clingy because she knows that she is pregnant. And, for my taste, she didnt just disagree. She was just mean in my opinion..
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122070894 it starts at 29:15 ends around 30:50

Like i said.. i have no idea if its true or not. But i dont think the dog has to understand pregancy.. and i dont think that was, what the commenter ment. after a few seconds of her explanation she goes on about, how dogs might smell the difference, and thats what i was thinking the whole time she talked about people adressing that topic..
But still. She took it so personal and explained it so derogative..

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Oh she has a PhD in made up facts when there's a person to berate on the Internet. 'I'm not sure about this thing but what i am sure of is that your theory is completely wrong and you're stupid but you can't help it it's not your fault you're an idiot and i accept you and your apology i assume you want to make now. What? No I can't explain why I'm right, it's just obvious'. (i didn't even watch the video but I've seen her go off too many times, did i guess right?)

She has to be such an exhausting person to be around. If anyone addressed me like that I'd give them a piece of my mind and depending on their reaction possibly stopped hanging out with them. She does this thing where she backpedals at the end of her 'attack' which annoys me to no end. Starts off condescending and agressive and ends with 'but you know we all need to love and respect everyone and I love and respect you you're just lost and i feel we need to see kindness in peoples hearts because everyone deep down inside is a good person and positive vibes to all my spiders dont tag me in your selfies because i don't wanna see them i just want to get my hashtag trending'

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

sarbap wrote:Interesting that she was talking about feeling self conscious while out at bars with "all the petite cosplayers" when she's spent so long talking about how her pregnancy makes her feel beautiful.
Yeah she literally said she thinks she looks like a goddess right now, but when they went out and she saw all those "petite" cosplay girls having fun, aka skinny cosplay girls, she was feeling insecure and judged.

She also admitted that she didn't feel like going to the con in her cosplay, because putting it all on made her tired, but I believe she probably knew it looked like shit and she was embarassed. Her pregnant belly did look like a beer belly. So no wonder she has "almost no photos of herself in her cosplay" and her face was in status "over it" in the 2 pictures that were taken.

kenliye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kenliye »

sarbap wrote:Interesting that she was talking about feeling self conscious while out at bars with "all the petite cosplayers" when she's spent so long talking about how her pregnancy makes her feel beautiful. Is that the first time she left the house since she got pregnant?
I found that comment extremely annoying too. Basically all she is saying is that she's uncomfortable because she's not "petite" like them anymore. Woman. You're fucking pregnant. You're not gonna stay skinny when you have a human being growing inside of you. Calm down and just relax. Nobody cares about you gaining weight from your pregnancy.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

kenliye wrote:
sarbap wrote:Interesting that she was talking about feeling self conscious while out at bars with "all the petite cosplayers" when she's spent so long talking about how her pregnancy makes her feel beautiful. Is that the first time she left the house since she got pregnant?
I found that comment extremely annoying too. Basically all she is saying is that she's uncomfortable because she's not "petite" like them anymore. Woman. You're fucking pregnant. You're not gonna stay skinny when you have a human being growing inside of you. Calm down and just relax. Nobody cares about you gaining weight from your pregnancy.
It just shows how obsessed she is with being skinny... If she is 140 lbs (63kg) at almost eight months pregnant what is she complaining about? If she truly is 5'5 (165cm) her BMI isnt even in the overweight range O.o it's perfectly normal weight, even for someone who's not pregnant... Even if she is 5'3 (160cm) it wont reach overweight...

She has just never been used to being the "bigger one" in the group, and since she didnt get as much male atention she feels fat... Guess post partum "mortem" depression doesn't seem so far fetched now that she is noticing "dramatic changes " in her body -_-

PBandJessy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PBandJessy »

Mary's obsession with being skinny leads back to her old Model Mayhem profile. She claimed that she didn't want to get pregnant because she would lose her "perfect" body. In her pregnancy updates she claims that she wouldn't mind getting stretch marks. Yet when I used to moderate Kens twitch stream thats not what Mary told us. On her Tumblr too (pre-pedophilia accusations). She used to say that she was going to get a laser removal device to get rid of her stretch marks on her boobs. (I assume scars/stretch marks from her boob job) She said she would use it on Kens scars too. Mary has talked about how she used to hate her freckles so why would she not dislike other marks on her body too? Its obvious that she hates any "imperfection" on her body. Gaining weight should be no different in her mind. No matter how much she preaches that she doesn't care gaining weight, it's killing her inside. It's no surprise either. When she was hanging out with Penny, Mary was perfectly fine because she was the thin one. Yet when the roles are reversed and YOUR the one who isn't thin all of a sudden it's uncomfortable. Its not like she's fat either? Mary you're pregnant! You're going to be bigger, you body is going to change. Maybe you'll get stretch marks or a pudgy tummy after you have the baby. Its all normal jfc. :|

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

Not to mention the constant "you are beautiful at any size" crap she is spouting. I guess that applies to everyone except Mary. She seems to constantly be the exception to her own rules.

I think I've said this before but I think Mary is one of those people that say that bigger people are just as beautiful, just because they like themselves better in comparison. She'll look better if she's surrounded by overweight people. It's almost a guarantee she feels this way because why else would she be so obsessed with her own weight but at the same time preach body confidence at any weight when it comes to anyone else but her? It's not right.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Hahaha her remark about all the "petite cosplayers" was so telling. I knew it... I knew she wasn't comfortable being bigger. She loves to pretend she is, but she is not. It's got nothing to do with whether she's used to it or not, it's everything to do with her own fixation on being skinny.

When it comes to how other women view weight and body shape, I tend to take my queue from how they speak to themselves and the thoughts they assign to others about themselves, to determine how they see me/other women.

If that's how you see yourself, or how you think others see you, I can't imagine how you must see me. We tend to treat ourselves like shit, mentally, because we see others the same way. Mary thinks the other girls are judging her because SHE would judge THEM if they were bigger. Could you be any more transparent, Mary?
DaenerysTargaryen wrote: Again in her Preggas update BTS!!! video on Twitch she went into quite a fit about someone who commented, that her dog might be clingy because she knows that she is pregnant. And, for my taste, she didnt just disagree. She was just mean in my opinion..
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122070894 it starts at 29:15 ends around 30:50

Like i said.. i have no idea if its true or not. But i dont think the dog has to understand pregancy.. and i dont think that was, what the commenter ment. after a few seconds of her explanation she goes on about, how dogs might smell the difference, and thats what i was thinking the whole time she talked about people adressing that topic..
But still. She took it so personal and explained it so derogative..
This bitch :roll: thank you for sharing that. Mary's logic: "NO! BETTY DOES NOT SMELL THAT I'M PREGNANT! I HATE THESE COMMENTS! She smells something is different, but she doesn't know what it means - IF SHE KNEW WHAT EVERYTHING MEANT ALL DOGS WOULD BE SNIFFER DOGS WOULDN'T THEY??"

I mean where to start. First of all, Mary, sniffer dogs don't magically know what everything is - they get trained to recognize the particular smells of either drugs or dead bodies. That is something all dogs can learn, and is purely training, and has nothing to do with their natural abilities. The only reason why only some dogs/breeds get the job, is due to natural attention spans and focus abilities of a breed, but they can all learn it.

Secondly - although there is no scientific evidence that Betty will know what the smell of pregnancy means exactly before she's seen what it leads up to herself, dogs have been KNOWN to smell cancer cells, realize they are bad and become more protective of their owners without any training - and dogs have also been known to become protective and motherly over babies of other species. So it's really not that far of a stretch to theorize that SOME dogs to know to an extent what is happening - they can smell death and life, they can smell your hormones, and just because Betty herself is desexed does not mean she has been de-programmed to instinctively know what nesting and birthing are. You are a fucking idiot. Congrats.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

OMG i just saw the whole video and i am amazed what i heard... They are talking about moving out of the house?? Ken's dad sells them a huge house for barely anything and they want to get a house with a "bigger backyard" ? They have two nearly empty "offices" that could easily be moved to other parts of the house... They havent even fully furnished the house and they're already talking about moving out??? Ken must be bringing home the big Bucks again...

kenliye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kenliye »

BunnyRanger wrote:Ken must be bringing home the big Bucks again...
Well they're obviously capitalizing on Mary's pregnancy. I don't doubt that they're both getting large donations from their "fans" in order to help with the pregnancy and to take care of the baby. I'm starting to think that she got pregnant in order to revive both their channels. Even if she didn't do it deliberately for that exact reason, it sure as hell didn't hurt.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

There's definitely something they're not sharing online because their stories don't add up (like mary being very touchy about not spending money on a new desk and going on a tangent how she's saving every penny for when the baby arrives and buying only second hand clothing etc). I guess we'll see in time what's up. But it probably has a lot to do with Mary's 'don't like it? Dump and change it' attitude. Something is perfectly fixable just requires effort? Nah, sell it, throw it away, move on.

My theory is they don't have the determination and are too lazy to create a home from scratch, there are empty offices, clutter etc. They're probably struggling with kens depression so he doesn't help with anything at all and doesn't want to buy furniture and do the heavy lifting when it comes to redecorating so they're getting a new home which they'll be forced to decorate and it's gonna magically cure kens depression like their last move did (according to mary).

This has trainwreck written all over it.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

And there's always more going on with finances than people show. Factors like debt or family financial support would never come up because they're not generally things people talk about, but they're definitely things that happen - with both people Mary's age and Ken's age, especially when mental health problems and pregnancy are involved. Perhaps they do have plenty of money, but part of it is because of either debt or family help, and so there is an element of guilt with spending money even though they do technically have the ability to spend.

Because let's be real - with the coping and adulting skills these two have - there is no way they've gotten this far on their own, with or without a practically free house. Mary thinks 20 hours of playing with a glue gun a week is "so much effort" that she should be "so, so proud of", Ken can't even clean up the kitchen without a special occasion. Let's be honest - if they were completely on their own, in any context, they would sink like a rock. So I have a feeling there is help being given or debt being built that she's trying to minimize because she knows it's not really acceptable to need it when you're about to start a family of 5 kids.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

In general I think that mary disliking kens family has an impact on their decision as well. Basically the tell she's lying is when she's trying really hard to justify something and it usually makes no sense. She's been dancing around the subject of moving for a while and no doubt pestering ken about it (i remember a while back she came up with the great reason for moving would be buying another snake and creating a giant terrarium).

Maybe it has to do with kens family expecting things from them like daylight amy said, they did have Ken's brother living with them for a while and Mary absolutely hated it and complained about it constantly. So it seems his family is comfortable with asking for favours. They don't seem like big fans of her either judging on a lot of factors including her reaching very hard to ship her own family to the USA even for a little while and her never mentioning Ken's family even though they live nearby and theoretically should see each other a lot.

It seems kinda normal to me that if there was anything to do around the house families help in a heartbeat, especially if pregnant ladies are involved. Them staying away and leaving ken and mary to their own devices says a lot. Nobody is too busy to help their son and future pregnant daughter in law move stuff from room to room over the weekend especially if ken has siblings on top of that. It's just so strange for me that his family isn't more hands on. So them not being a fan of her and her not being a fan of them may be one of the reasons for her wanting to move.

I'm saying her wanting to move because something tells me ken doesn't really like the idea. And why would he? A move is tons and tons of work and normally a task so big on top of a pregnant girlfriend would just be too much to handle for anyone really especially if they have depression. Not to mention moving when the baby is due soonish seems unnecessarily stressful to everyone involved. But mary always has to have her way and know best right?

Her boasting about not spending any money on herself could have been a result of ken telling her they already spend too much money when she said she wanted a new house. That reaction would fit her passive agressive character very well. Especially with how random that tangent was and that shortly after she forgot all about it and bought tickets to a con, materials for cosplay, colored her hair etc.

Methinks she's feeling like she's suffocating again and needs a change to not go crazy. I have a family member with bipolar disorder who has a very similar behaviour pattern. Anytime her life starts to settle and/or her moods change she totally drops everything and runs away. I'm not saying mary is bipolar but her itching for a drastic change which always seems to be connected with a low in her moods really reminds me of the time my family member got a new job and after a few months of things going seemingly well dropped everything and hitchhiked to another country and walked dogs for food money.

PupPerfect
Learner
Learner

Post by PupPerfect »

So she's posted another picture of herself in the Snorlax "cosplay", but there still aren't anymore from her actual OC cosplay. I find it really weird that there aren't even any pictures from fans ( besides the 3 ), was she just hiding that day? :/ I can't even find a lot of pictures from the other people who were supposedly in her group. I did see this however Image

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Of course she was hiding that day. That's why she pretended to want to meet up with fans, because she knew it was never going to happen. She hates her fans - she already can't stand them when they're kissing her ass online, she's probably afraid she would actually stab them in real life.

PupPerfect
Learner
Learner

Post by PupPerfect »

[youtube][/youtube]

Day one of con, wears plain onesie, calls it Snorlax cosplay. Day two wears her OC cosplay for maybe 3 hours. Day three, wears a gorilla onesie :roll:
So the day she wore her OC cosplay, she didn't leave the hotel until 3pm, because of how long it took to get everything on and ready. She wore her costume for a few hours maybe and then it started to fall apart, but IT'S OK GUYS! *says in cheery voice*
Also apparently quite a few people asked to get photos of her in her costume, I'm still wondering where they are???

Return to “MaryMakingIt”