treacle tatts

Bribrij
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: treacle tatts

Post by Bribrij »

LiddlePallid wrote:I don't get why she's sticking her boyfriend in every video now. Is it because the last boyfriend didn't want to be on camera and this one doesn't seem to mind it? He's dull AF and boring, if he wants to do these stupid reaction videos let him start his own channel. Also she dyed her hair black again. Bad idea for someone who can't seem to keep the same hair color for more than a few months. She's going to fuck it up even more than it already is the next time she tries to do blonde....
I was thinking the same thing about her hair. Ugh it's already in a shit state

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

That tik tok about the two looks men give tattooed women oh my god. She’s so full of herself, trust me gal most people don’t give a fuck if you’re walking around tattooed. And they definitely don’t leer at you sexually. I’m sure there’s people who do but I’ve never experienced it with my tattoos. People just don’t care. It’s so obvious that Lauren has made having tattoos her entire personality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellerose
Learner
Learner

Post by Ellerose »

Oh god, her TikTok is even more cringey and desperate than her YT channel!
Also, why has she made a video on there about that pizza tattoo being copied, when only a week ago she was called out for copying a tattooists merch design!
The girl is so tragic.

Lili90
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lili90 »

Why does she have to use the phrase "yo that's a moooood" alot lately

mrs-bateman
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mrs-bateman »

She is so inarticulate. It is actually baffling how much she rambles and, if you drink a shot every time she says words such as "like", you would end up in the E. R.

Bribrij
Learner
Learner

Post by Bribrij »

mrs-bateman wrote:She is so inarticulate. It is actually baffling how much she rambles and, if you drink a shot every time she says words such as "like", you would end up in the E. R.
Yeah, she certainly doesn't come across as very intelligent. I think she's getting a bit cocky now that she's getting more followers/tattoos/people buying her merch too. She's becoming more and more unwatchable.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

All of her tik toks give me secondhand embarrassment like she’s 30 acting like a teenager who thinks they’re hot shit. She definitely started getting tattooed because she wanted to “look” cool instead of actually liking tattoos and along the way she became a gatekeeper of how to get tattooed.

Morphine
Learner
Learner

Post by Morphine »

I gotta say I like her neck tattoo but I think it makes her look quite butch. She’s got such a square jawline that I think it makes her face look so much more masculine. I’d sorta let it slide is she was a heavily tattooed artist but she doesn’t have a job outside of YouTube and as far as I can tell not a lot of marketable skills so when it eventually all falls through... eeesh. She’s gonna have slim pickings of the jobs she can get into.

Also her attitude is vile and I can’t sit through most of her videos. I love tattoos but I can never watch 20 min videos of people talking about them, just... what is there to say? I got a tattoo, it hurt, now it’s healed and I paid for it. Job done.

Morphine
Learner
Learner

Post by Morphine »

Double post

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It seems like she is living with the new boyfriend now, she hasn't filmed at home in the longest time. I wonder why, she hasn't known this guy for that long and she was with the last one for what, 5 years and they never lived together? Was she just dying to move in with someone and the last one never asked her to? lol I bet her sister is super happy, seeing as how they share that house but Lauren doesn't seem to make enough to contribute to any of the bills....

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Aaand the boyfriend has a youtube channel. With his sister no less. :') It was only a matter of time.

Also, I don't mean this in a body shaming way, but damn she lost and then gained A LOT of weight during the past year or so. I know she lost weight because she was depressed and obviously that's not good, but in her most recent Instagram post she looks pretty huge. She must've gained at least 10 (if not 15) kg in less than 6 months! Fluctuating that much with your weight can't be healthy. Did she mention she's on antidepressants? Because those can really accelerate that much weight gain.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Of course! I knew that was coming. He seemed way too eager to get in on videos on her channel when they started dating. The last boyfriend didn't want to be on camera at ALL lol.

eja130996
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eja130996 »

Omg this new video 😭 she’s never ever even MENTIONED caring about race before, I do kind of agree with the main point that the artist doesn’t really represent POC, but Jesus Christ, high horse much?! And I’m sure he isn’t the only one... why target him? She doesn’t even have good arguments either just spouts back bullshit she’s probably read on Twitter or Reddit. She just jumps on bandwagon after bandwagon and it’s so irritating. People like her who think calling out racists is the latest trend 🤬

eja130996
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eja130996 »

Omg this new video 😭 she’s never ever even MENTIONED caring about race before, I do kind of agree with the main point that the artist doesn’t really represent POC, but Jesus Christ, high horse much?! And I’m sure he isn’t the only one... why target him? She doesn’t even have good arguments either just spouts back bullshit she’s probably read on Twitter or Reddit. She just jumps on bandwagon after bandwagon and it’s so irritating. People like her who think calling out racists is the latest trend 🤬

eja130996
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eja130996 »

Also wtf is going on with her makeup and hair atm?! She looks ridiculous 😂

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

her eyebrows, my god!!! lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think she's asking for her hair to fall out at this point.

Also all the comments on this video! lol they're all telling them to stop touching shit if they're not going to buy it, stop touching the masks constantly and friggin Yasmin is just walking around with her nose hanging out of it.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Not sure if it was on one of her recent videos on or an Instagram post, but there are people seriously asking her for makeup/eyeliner tutorials.. If there's ONE person in this universe who can't do her makeup to save her own life, it's Lauren. :rofl:

Btw can't believe she thinks she can get away with those Spock eyebrows. They look hilariously awful on about 99.99% of the earth's population.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Part of me wonders if it's fake accounts from her and Yasmin asking for makeup tutorials lmao

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

So Lauren got chin filler... which is fine but I feel like she’s been lying about not getting lip filler again since the first time she got it. She claims her lips just haven’t broken down the filler but I refuse to believe that. How can every other person who gets fillers break them down over time except you Lauren? I think she just didn’t like the reaction her audience had to them (a lot of people thought they didn’t look bigger so they were a waste of money) so she’s been claiming she hasn’t topped them up.

Return to “N-Z”