treacle tatts

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

treacle tatts

Post by wild4thenight »

this girl only has 2k subscribers but she KEEPS popping up in my recommended videos and i cannot freaking stand her.

she acts as if she is the god of the tattoo world when i'm very aware (i have a lot of friends in the tattoo community) she would get torn apart by anybody vaguely serious about tattooing. plus she freely admits she has a lot of utterly crap tattoos, yet laughs at those that also do?

:roll:

lauren1990x
Stalker
Stalker

Re: treacle tatts

Post by lauren1990x »

yeah man she's well shit. xoxox

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

lauren1990x wrote:yeah man she's well shit. xoxox
hi bb maybe u should fix yr brows rather than stalk your inactive GG thread

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

Her video on Simplynessa was ridiculous! She has zero knowledge about tattoo laws which was a bad start obviously laws vary from state to state. I just don’t think it’s right for someone to bash another persons tattoos.
Reguardless of what you personally think of them those are on her forever. Nessa said she regretted one but who cares? It’s her body.

Guacamoley
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Guacamoley »

So many lurkers yet no convo. I feel like I can't look away from this girl and I have no idea why. I don't like/dislike her but something strangely addictive about her.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

She looks like Leah Dunham and bitches like her too. :rofl:

Dreamdust
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dreamdust »

The most passive aggressive tool on Youtube. :FU: Honestly grrrrrrrl sort your eye make up out. It looks like you fell head first into the bottom of your make up bag.
Your tattoos arent that amazing. Who'd care all day long if someone copied your tattoo "but it has a deep personal meaning". You dont know whats going on in someone elses life so quit judging. Stop caring and trying to be that bellend Qcknd.
And sort your bloody eye make up out :rofl: FFS

rem93
Stalker
Stalker

Post by rem93 »

I watch a lot of her videos but her thumbnails are so irritating to look at! Why does she look like she’s constipated in all of her thumbnails?

Dreamdust
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dreamdust »

Cos a bug crawled up her ass and died.

Her videos describing her subscriber's tattoos grate on me.

Why do people rate her? Im heavily tattooed and would hate to think people think shes some kinda authority on it.

From reading the comments if anyone disagrees with her shes hostile. Honestly get over yourself. Stop judging other peoples tattoos. If they like them they like them. Your sudo hipster middle class opinion dont matter to them. Stop hating on people and take a look in the mirror.

It could be an ok channel if she stopped with the hate and the forced personality.

Treacle twats the dullest cringefest on youtube

Buzz22
Talker
Talker

Post by Buzz22 »

Urgh I hate this girl. What gives her authority to chat shit about other people's tattoos whether it's on them or they are the artist. Is she even a tattoo artist? She shoulnt really be picking apart other people's work when she is incapable of doing it herself.
Also why does she throw in commets like 'traditional tattoos are the best. The only ones that last etc etc etc'
No people don't have to get a traditional style tattoos. Blackwork, watercolour, linework, whatever style tattoo is fine. People have different tastes and other styles last too. Some people may not be a fan of chunky colourful trad tatts.
Urgh she winds me up. Total dickhead

BeerBarrelGal
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BeerBarrelGal »

I am SO glad someone finally made a thread about her! Everything about her annoys me - her look, her voice, her stuck up attitude! I genuinely don't understand how she has any kind of following. I watched a few of her videos and then every time i was on YT it would recommend more to me and even the titles of them, ugh! I'm pretty heavily tattooed as well but I'd never snipe about someone else's tattoo because it's up to them what they get. I bet she'll end up trying to get an apprenticeship or something so she can be an amazing tattoo artist in her own right :roll:

Dreamdust
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dreamdust »

Holy fuck from scrowling through her page, shes had her lips done!
Why get your lips done and let your eyebrows roam freely. And those wigs :rofl: She seems to think shes ready to glare. Lol.
All she does is talk about other people on her channel, tattoos, tattoo shows, youtubers.. Shes not a drama channel. Shes not a critique channel. Shes just rude.
This is were Im gonna get a lil deep..
I hope some of the kids that watch her channel dont come out hating on other peoples tattoos as shes normalising it. Tattooers have beef with each other, but enabling cruelty is wrong.
Yes, fully aware of the irony, but Im not the one telling and advising people how to get tattooed and what styles are cool. Shes as problematic as fuck and shes being given a free pass
I really hope that fresh tattoo channels come up, without having to drag people for content.

XMetal_ChickX
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by XMetal_ChickX »

Omg I thought I was the only one who thought she was trying hard to look like Ready to Glare LMAO. Also don't know why she calls herself a 'Tattoo Enthusiast' like on what criteria??

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

She looks like a constipated llama :rofl:

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Gaige wrote:She looks like a constipated llama :rofl:
omg so true

Morphine
Learner
Learner

Post by Morphine »

I don’t think the lip enchancement did her any favours. Without being rude i think they’ve made her nose and jaw look wider. I hate the green and blue hair scraped back into those god awful space buns aswell. I think she looked much nicer with the softer hair colours, blonde, lavender, light pink etc and more subtle makeup. I don’t want to berate her for having a quirky sense of style but some of the looks she does are shocking, and not the good kind.

Also she’s one to talk about shitty tattoos, that horror sleeve she has is atrocious. It just looks like one big grey cloud on her arm. Some of her others are really bad to. She seems like she wants to be a mashup of QCKND and Ready to Glare.

I also don’t really get what her content is. It’s like some weird drama-esq channel with no tea to spill, just poor reaction videos. I started watching her thinking she’d cover some actual interesting things like where tattooing originated, how different styles developed and their key players, societies change in attitude towards tattooing and body mods. But it’s just the same old YouTube bore fest. Yawn. She’s just a breeding ground for little Tweenies who don’t know better to pickup bad information, she reminds me of a ‘friend’ I used to have who’d stare at my tattoos practically with a magnifying glass to pick up the smallest imperfections.

I wonder if she has the Black Friday effect, someone for the normies to gawk at and try and talk like they’re knowledgeable about something that they’re not.

I hope mother potato disappears back to whatever hovel she came out of.

Dreamdust
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dreamdust »

That Black Friday thing, youve hit the nail on the head there :rofl:
Shes trying to hard, it feels like she doesnt even know herself and thats really sad. But then shes so spiteful and vile so I loose all sympathy. Her poor friend clearly thinks the world of her. But whenever shes featured in a thumbnail the poor lass gets given her most unflattering pic.
Ive shown a few tattoo artists her content and the general consensus was that shes a judgemental moose and should just let people live. Shes also a cringe as hell.
So the normies can have her, the only person who takes her seriously is herself

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm glad she has a thread on here! Just started watching a couple of months ago.

Serapis
Talker
Talker

Post by Serapis »

I can't stand this girl, she is extremely sanctimonious and seems to have proclaimed herself the foremost expert on tattooing.

Also, is she actually making enough off YT to justify quitting her job? I know her subscriber count has been rising, but 50K is still not real world retirement numbers.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wondered that too. It was like she had one video that blew up and decided to leave her job over it. She goes on vacations a LOT so I wonder how the hell she affords her lifestyle.

I do know that when her mom died, she left her and her sister the house they live in because she said that in a video. So she must not pay rent or anything if the house was paid off. Still, I can't imagine she's making loads of money off of YouTube alone.

Return to “N-Z”