Meju
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrankvsPrank (BFvsGF) Part 4 - The Exes

Post by Meju »

[quote="inthewinds"][tweet][/tweet][/ quote]

I'm quite a few days late but this actually broke my heart when I saw this last week. All the funny times she woke him up playing it ran through my mind... sad stuff.

yasmine143
Learner
Learner

Post by yasmine143 »

cant be bothered with watching prank academy anymore even if the episodes were free
theyve ruined such a good empire they built togather
i dont believe in the rumours and we genuinely dont know who is in the wrong but really theyre such idiots :?

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

Meju wrote:
inthewinds wrote:[tweet][/tweet][/ quote]

I'm quite a few days late but this actually broke my heart when I saw this last week. All the funny times she woke him up playing it ran through my mind... sad stuff.
Wow this makes me so sad. All of their old vlogs were being recommended to me, so I watched some, and they were so happy back in Jersey. When they moved to their now apartment, everything changed. Jesse used to be fun and Jeana laughed more. I guess they started to feel it was more of a job than it was an activity they actually enjoyed doing.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

inthewinds wrote:
cw29 wrote: To be fair, when I went through my last break-up, I lost a ton of weight because I don't eat when I'm depressed. So I can see why he lost weight. Same for Jeana. People grieve differently, I guess. Some people eat their feelings, some don't eat at all. Or sleep. It me.
That was mostly my poor attempt to take a dig at him because I honestly don't understand why he keeps liking Jeana's/that kind of tweets while appearing to have a blast on snapchat at the same time.
That said, I think I've mentioned before that judging from his snaps and fan pics, he doesn't look good (both because he seems to have lost a lot of weight (though he was looked pretty skinny during/before the Peru trip), and based on his general appearance) but based on how he's been behaving, I find it really really hard to muster up some sympathy towards him, even though it seems like he's going through a rather tough time (be it because of the break-up or whatever else is going on in his life).
Honestly, it's pretty obvious that his snaps are just for show. I think it's normal for someone to want to convince large amounts of people that they're okay and handling things well, even though they're not. Jesse's snapchat is literally just him showing everyone how he's distracting himself from everything he's dealing with. I doubt he's TRULY enjoying himself. Even though Jesse is an asshole, he did just end a 10 year relationship. Even if it didn't actually end recently (ie. if it ended months ago), it must be very different to deal with it publicly vs by yourself.

Lena
Learner
Learner

Post by Lena »

I think Jesse liking jeanas tweets as a way of saying 'same', I don't think he is doing it because he likes jeana feeling that way. Even if he was the one to initiate the break up, he will be feeling the pain too, not as bad as jeana but it's still a massive culture shock to him too.

Guys always cover up heartbreak and go out loads, get rebound girls and then months later feel the heartbreak and loneliness of not having someone who cares, and by then the girl has mourned the relationship the correct way and is on the way to being happier.

In regards to prank academy, I'm not interested and never have been. I am interested to see what jesses video is, I hope it's kinda personal and not a boring artsy video of drone footage as that doesn't appeal to me.

Jeana has been snapchatting lately so it looks like she enjoys filming her life still, I hope she continues doing something on YouTube, I would enjoy vlogs, cooking and fitness videos from her.

CBROVA
Informer
Informer

Post by CBROVA »

alienrasta wrote:
Meju wrote:

Wow this makes me so sad. All of their old vlogs were being recommended to me, so I watched some, and they were so happy back in Jersey. When they moved to their now apartment, everything changed. Jesse used to be fun and Jeana laughed more. I guess they started to feel it was more of a job than it was an activity they actually enjoyed doing.
How long were they in their apartment in New Jersey, and when did they move to their current apartment in Philly?

lv426
Debater
Debater

Post by lv426 »

Looks like Jeana is also coming out with a vlog. She mentioned it on snap.

Literallykim
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Literallykim »

CBROVA wrote:
alienrasta wrote:
Meju wrote:

How long were they in their apartment in New Jersey, and when did they move to their current apartment in Philly?

They moved to philly in 2014 & I think they were in jersey place a couple years after they got together

Lena
Learner
Learner

Post by Lena »

lv426 wrote:Looks like Jeana is also coming out with a vlog. She mentioned it on snap.
Yep, she was snapchatting some lights (looked like some kind of light festival exhibition?!)

She said something along the lines to "there's gonna be a cool vlog coming up guys, shot this "

I'm really glad she's continuing with YouTube.
I like her.. Plus It's the easier option than going back to reality and getting a 'normal' job tbf.

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

In their breakup video, Jesse said he still wanted to do challenge videos with Jeana. Do y'all think they'd really do that at some point or was he just saying that to keep their viewers watching?

lv426
Debater
Debater

Post by lv426 »

Nah, I think he was just trying to save face. I would think that if everything was great between them and they were still good friends, we would have seen them together at least once since the split. It would only make sense they would post themselves hanging out to squash all of the stuff going on about Jesse. Or at least have some sort of online interaction that show they still have a friendship. Jesse has been favoriting her posts, but I haven't seen anything on Jeana's end.

CBROVA
Informer
Informer

Post by CBROVA »

Jesse is going to be posting his post breakup vlog really soon!:

[tweet][/tweet]

inthewinds
Learner
Learner

Post by inthewinds »

lv426 wrote:Nah, I think he was just trying to save face. I would think that if everything was great between them and they were still good friends, we would have seen them together at least once since the split. It would only make sense they would post themselves hanging out to squash all of the stuff going on about Jesse. Or at least have some sort of online interaction that show they still have a friendship. Jesse has been favoriting her posts, but I haven't seen anything on Jeana's end.
I'm not sure if that'll happen either but I think they must be at least on somewhat speaking terms. For now at least, while they still have commitments with YT Red (I don't think YT would just let them off the hook), and are still following each other on social media. Obviously, that's not an indication of friendship but I think some sort of contact must still be there.

Jeana recently snapped a picture with "Stella" (that's Jesse's mother's name, I think) and a heart, and her latest snap was from Lower Hudson river, so that's NYC I assume.
CBROVA wrote:Jesse is going to be posting his post breakup vlog really soon!:

[tweet][/tweet]
He should really stop teasing people about it.

Oh, and his latest snap is from an airplane, so I wonder where he's going...

Trish707
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Trish707 »

[tweet][/tweet]
Does anyone know if he's going to post it on their channel or somewhere else?

Astrid1995g
Learner
Learner

Post by Astrid1995g »

Trish707 wrote:

[tweet][/tweet]
Does anyone know if he's going to post it on their channel or somewhere else?
Probably on DownRangeGaming, I think he mentioned it.
I like guns. Roses are nice, too.

CBROVA
Informer
Informer

Post by CBROVA »

To the previous poster that wondered where Jesse was headed to when he was seen at the airport on his SC, he just tweeted that he'll be at the E3 Expo in L.A. for the entire coming week!: [tweet][/tweet]

Princessllama
Talker
Talker

Post by Princessllama »

CBROVA wrote:To the previous poster that wondered where Jesse was headed to when he was seen at the airport on his SC, he just tweeted that he'll be at the E3 Expo in L.A. for the entire coming week!: [tweet][/tweet]
so Jeana just got to NYC and Jesse just left? strange.......
★ Hi ★

CBROVA
Informer
Informer

Post by CBROVA »

Princessllama wrote:
CBROVA wrote:To the previous poster that wondered where Jesse was headed to when he was seen at the airport on his SC, he just tweeted that he'll be at the E3 Expo in L.A. for the entire coming week!: [tweet][/tweet]
How do you know that Jeana arrived in NYC? Did she mentioned that she was going to NYC in her SC?

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

CBROVA wrote:
Princessllama wrote:
How do you know that Jeana arrived in NYC? Did she mentioned that she was going to NYC in her SC?
No, she showed a NYC filter in her snapchat.

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Post by PissedOutDQ »

So Jesse is on periscope now, in LA. Teasing the daughter thing. Basically he said "I was 19. Had a girlfriend that said she couldn't get pregnant. I was dumb. Did what you do to get pregnant (lots of unprotected sex). Joined the military." But stopped saying he shouldn't say anything more so he doesn't get in trouble. :/

Teased some artistic, hidden message vlog coming soon. and "the rumors are not real" XD
He was just 'hanging out' with the girls. lol

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”