PrankvsPrank (BFvsGF) Part 4 - The Exes

Lena
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrankvsPrank (BFvsGF) Part 4 - The Exes

Post by Lena »

I don't think they should upload more videos on prankvsprank of bfvsgf.. The name isn't very fitting moving forward plus it would be easier to split any revenue (which surely will still be coming in for years) 50/50 rather than making it complicated? The only thing is the subscribers issue, but maybe they should start fresh anyway?! I'm looking forward to seeing what they will do.

Thread names..
insta hoes Vs breakup woes

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

sweetmm wrote:Guys can you start suggesting names for the new thread :tu:
BFvsGFvsCousin

Goodmorneen
Learner
Learner

Post by Goodmorneen »

Guys, Jeana just uploaded on BFvsGF.
Imo she still seems very sad and kind of lost. I'm glad she tries to keep herself busy, though.
Her "peace on the streets" bit in the end gave me tears, idk, it was a bit heartbreaking.

She keeps talking about "me" and "I" and in the description she links to her own Social Media. Does this mean it's going to be her channel from now on?

Goodmorneen
Learner
Learner

Post by Goodmorneen »

Guys, Jeana just uploaded on BFvsGF.
Imo she still seems very sad and kind of lost. I'm glad she tries to keep herself busy, though.
Her "peace on the streets" bit in the end gave me tears, idk, it was a bit heartbreaking.

She keeps talking about "me" and "I" and in the description she links to her own Social Media. Does this mean it's going to be her channel from now on?

CBROVA
Informer
Informer

Post by CBROVA »

Jeana's vlog updating about what she's been doing lately and how she's feeling after her breakup with Jesse!

[video][/video]

Gurugossiperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiperx »

Can anyone explain how she got those scars between her eyes??

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Gurugossiperx wrote:Can anyone explain how she got those scars between her eyes??
I don't believe those are scars but just creases in her skin like when you smile and get smile lines. To me their more worry marks. It might just come down to genetics.

On topic of the video. I think it was sweet she uploaded and said what is going on. She may not be thriving but she is trying! Mad props to her.

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Glad to see Jeana feeling better n making her self happy, even though it can be difficult <3

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

Jeana is so real and authentic and mature. i cried :(( without attention whore manchild jesse cutting her off and editing her out, you can feel how great she is. so genuine. people show thier true colors in major public incidents like this and we all saw how scum he is and how down to earth and humble jeana is <3 :love2:

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

Goodmorneen wrote:Guys, Jeana just uploaded on BFvsGF.

They are probably gonna share the channel which would make sense cause they have a lot of subscribers on that channel, so would not be fair if one of them just got it. Or else they would both have to create a new channel.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

I really like the video she posted. I'm guessing that they'll share the channel and upload separately for now but eventually I think they'll make separate channels. I feel like Jesse is done and thinks they're broken up for good but Jeana seems hopeful? It seemed like she was more so saying that it's a break and they're doing their own thing for now and seeing how it goes whereas Jesse has been handling it as something permanent. I could be reading too much into it but the wording they've been using just makes it seem like Jeana sees it as a break rather than a break up.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

MariaM
Talker
Talker

Post by MariaM »

Hey guys did you see Jeana tweet at Bieber? what did he tweet at her I can't find it!!

310toumad
Learner
Learner

Post by 310toumad »

Gurugossiperx wrote:Can anyone explain how she got those scars between her eyes??
pretty sure she talked about in a vlog along time ago. Happened when she was younger, someone threw something at her and hit her in the head. Might have been her brother

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

When Jeana was explaining "We experienced so much together, now we need to experience things separately" She sounded so hopeful. Like maybe she thinks they need time apart to realize what they truly want? Whatever happens in the end, I hope the best for both of them. I know y'all on here aren't a fan of Jesse but just because he doesn't wanna show his vulnerability doesn't mean he's not hurting. Some people deal with break ups differently, especially guys. They don't wanna be seen as weak, and the type of guy Jesse is, he's not gonna post snapchats of him crying.

I hope they keep the channel for both of them but change the name to "Jesse vs Jeana" or "Jesse and Jeana" something like that. And I hope Jeana makes cooking videos like she always talked about but never did :tu:

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

Im gonna assume that they are gonna share the vlogging channel. and they just upload their own vlogs. i mean, she says they are still talking so i would assume they might be ok with that. plus, theres probably just so much money in that channel. and maybe thats still a way for them to keep splitting the revenue.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

So here we go...
1) Reason Jesse did not cheat: Jeana is STILL talking to him. I mean c'mon if Jesse was cheating on her, she would have made an Alli Speed of herself and deleted the guy a while ago. She obviously is still having contact with him as she is talking to him, knows his video projects, etc.

2) I believe the channel is being shared as of now. It looks like a transition thing as Jeana has linked all of her social media in the description. Also, she says she can't wait to see what Jesse is vloging about, hinting that it would be uploaded on bfvsgf channel.

3) They broke up, but I don't think they are in a hurry to separate everything they built together. In my opinion, the fact that they are not just changing everything makes me wonder if they are indeed just on a break. They did had breaks before and while before youtube they even broke up for a while before coming back to eachother.. so I won't be surprised if that is the same scenario.
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

lv426 wrote:I can see the Giselle girl being someone who just wanted to capitalize on his well known status. But there's something about him and Kristina that I don't buy that she used him. What with her captions on pictures prior to the break up video, him lying and saying first she was his stylist and then his cousin. To her replying to some comments suggesting she knew what the public didn't and that they had split awhile ago. It wouldn't surprise me they had/have something going on. Guess we'll see what happens.
Agreed. They apparently have matching kabbalah bracelets... Their relationship is still sketch to me. He def meant that Giselle girl when he was talking about the IG follows.

lv426
Debater
Debater

Post by lv426 »

I'm still curious about a few things. The over compensating on the favoriting of Jeana's tweets/tweets about her (i.e. one of them mentioning how beautiful she is that he favorited) when she hasn't favorited anything of his. It was odd to me how he posted about how proud of her he was for posting the video. Proud of her for what exactly? Her having to explain how she's coping while you've pretended on social media how you're always good and moving on just fine? And then her tweet later on mentioning how no matter what happens, nothing will change how she's real. It was just strange in my opinion.

Some people will say "but she said she's excited for Jesse's new videos. They still talk so that means they're friends". I don't really agree. Jeana isn't the type that I would think would throw Jesse under the bus, even if he was seeing someone else and did her wrong. Jeana is being Jeana, she's handling this like an adult and is choosing to not go that route. Besides they were together for so long, I can't see her not checking in on him because she obviously still cares about him. And if they're sharing the channels, they obviously have to be civil and talk to each other. They're not just splitting channels, it's income and property.

It makes sense for them to share the channels for right now while they figure everything out. Ultimately though, they're going to have to figure out something for down the line. If either of them gets into a new serious relationship, I don't see how they'd be able to continue to share the channels while sharing the profits.

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

I feel really bad for Jeana, but she's handling this with class.

Honestly, she seems kind of confused about why it ended. She repeats that thing that Jesse said about it being because of the blogs, and other things, but I get the feeling that she doesn't really understand? I hope this wasn't a case of Jesse wanting to do different kinds of "creative" videos and he felt like she was holding him back, both in that professional context and in their personal life, because he suddenly decided he wants to date around.

She just still seems so shell shocked.

inthewinds
Learner
Learner

Post by inthewinds »

It was really great to see her. I really liked the part where she talked about trying to find and do her own thing now. They've been together for the better part of their adult life, and even with breaks, they still were constantly around each other, so I think it's great that she has a chance to do stuff on her own now.

It's good to hear they're talking (I take Jesse's word on the matter with a grain of salt tbh), and that they seem to be sharing a channel (for now, at least). I've seen people complaining it's not fair/good/whatever but I feel like it's the right thing to do at least while they figure it all out. They both put a lot of time and effort into creating and maintaining bfvsgf and prankvsprank, so it wouldn't be fair to shut one out... I think they might start their separate channels or formally split current ones once/if they're sure this is a permanent thing. But sharing seems like a smart thing to do, especially while they still have obligations like Prank Academy and vidcon.

Someone mentioned that she seems somewhat hopeful it's a break, whereas he considers it to be permanent thing. I guess that might be true but as little as I like Jesse these days (never been a huge fan of him but his behaviour lately made me lose respect for him), I feel like - as someone mentioned earlier - he's the kind of man who tries really hard not to show his weaknesses/emotional side to the public so I think he might not be doing as good as he likes to pretend or people to think. At the same time, he's also strangely vocal about his support of Jeana (vs her rather quiet but - at least to me - far more genuine presence and the comments in the vlog) which seems a bit strange to me but I guess that might be his way of dealing with things...

Jesse tweeted this about the update video:
[tweet][/tweet]

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”